genie lamp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt]I got 3000 points once.and a thunderstorm but i got to use it again till i got something good.[/SIZE]

On the first time you use it, you have a high chance of getting something good. I got a throne and 8000gp once. But the other times he doesn't come out or he gives my tamagotchi a thunder cloud.

`Jade

I agree that the genie lamp is bad. Every single, stinkin' time I bought it, it was a STORM! I bought it like, 5 times, and every single time it was a storm. Well, except for once. One of those 5 times was when it gave me a corn dog.

Psh, hat genie gave me like 900p before...you just have to learn that it's random at times.

The first time I used it there was nothing, second time I got 2000 points, the the THIRD time I got a chair!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a lamp yesterday, which had 2 uses.

The first time it didn't work and the second time all I got was a big rain cloud and my Tama lost all her happy hearts! :wacko:

I have to agree!It gave me a thunder storm every time! :rolleyes: Hey I got the hang of the smilie thing!
I disagree :( the lamp gave my tama a turkey! ;)

Ha ha! got (from the genielamp) 6 000 pts! :( :(

I'm to sexy for my shirt

I'm too sexy that it hurts@!

RIGHT SAID FRED RUUUUULES!!!

it's like plant, fishing pole, shovel and chest so its well kinda kool. you just need luck!

i agree with the people! the genie us a mystery! :( i love this character sept i don't play with my v2s no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back