genie lamp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree here.

The lamp is a matter of luck. There is several things it can give you: It can give you nothing atall, a thunder storm, a present which contains food/item, and it can also give you money which can range from about 500p up to 3000p.

But the thing is I bought a lamp, the first time I had nothing atall, the second time I got nothing once more, and the third time I got a TV.

When the Genie gives you something i.e thunder storm e.t.c, the lamp will go away. However if the lamp gives you nothing, it will stay in your items list until it gives you something.

- Fooet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i disagree the genie can be trusted because i bought it in the sale and the first time it give be 5000p but the second time i used it is mad my tama upset but it was werth it!!! :rolleyes:
Has anybody else got a cap off it in a present? I have. :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D

I might ave neve r seen the genie lamp, but in other topics I heard alot of good things about it. You should give the genie lamp some time after you buy it. Usually with my V2 and v3 tamagotchis everytime I buy a shovel or a plant I always might get a snake or a daisy not really points if you just use it right away. You should give it some time. Something good might happen! You will see.

never mind! i bought another genie lamp today and it gave me thunder! :D :furawatchi: it scared the schizzles out of my poor baby! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:huh: :lol: OK well...

I got a Lamp and the first time i used it I got 2000p :D so i thought well thats cool and bought it a couple more times and got a shirt and a bow tie :angry: .

Now heres the wierd part... :huh: :huh: :p

I bought it again and i used it and... it did nothing so then i went into my items and... THERE IT WAS so i used it again and same thing. :( :eek: :wub:

I have used it like 10 times and all it has done is made the stupid rain cloud :angry: *dumb Genie*

I still have it in my items and it wont go away (but i dont want to "delete" it ..... Maby I have to..) :wacko: :ph34r:

wrong i got the lamp it gave me 5,000p and then the second time i got 1,000

Well, I can't say I completely agree, but the lamp can be mecha bad, but also VERY rewarding. So it's kind of balanced, but in an extreme sort of way. The lamp is pretty much random.

Using the lamp has given me more downs than ups everytime I use it, it's kind of exciting just to see what might happen. I guess if you're one to take chances, then the lamp is for you, but if your not, then don't buy it (or take smaller steps and buy a chest.).

Other chance-prize givers you could try are the fishing pole (for sale and is given out by your grandparents, you can keep using this item until you get something like a HUGE FISH, points, etc.),the shovel (despite it's small price, it's not really that rewarding...), and the plant (it's not as rewarding as the chest or anything else. Although I advise that you do NOT use this when your tama is a baby.)

i only saw (and got :ph34r: :blink: ) the lamp once in the shop, and i was on gen 3(my tama died!! :D :D :hitodetchi: :wacko: :wub: B) ) and then when i went to use it, it gave my tama a thunder shower, and my tama was sooo sad, it lost all 4 hearts!! and the hearts were all full before i used the lamp!!!! i dont like the lamp thatmuch, but, i like the fishing rod and the chest and the shovel and plant allright. once, when i had the chest, my tama(gen2) turned in to mrs.busybody(matchmaker) :angry: !!!!!!! its was soooooo weird, but when the thing was over, my tama was shocked and unhappy, all the hearts were empty!! :huh: :lol: :) they were full before...... that was really weird!!!!! :eek:

well i have bought 10 times and 4 times i got 10,000 points the other time 9,000 points and i bouught it for 100 points but the thing is i thought it was tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back