Get a baby quicker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear any one whos wiling to listen my tama is 2 years old and its an adult is this right or is it a glich
It's a glitch. it happened to me when I had to change the battery, I had an adult which showed up as 1yr but it was actually the age I had had it in days (about 5) so when I connected with another tama it had a baby at 2yrs! (really 6).

By the way Matchmaker also comes at 10.30am, so set the clock to 10.29am for your tama if it's around 6. If you don't like the choice she offers, set the clock to 2.59pm, and still if you don't like the prospective partner 6.59pm. If the matchmaker doesn't come your adult isn't old enough so you will have to wait another day and try again.

You can also use the love position when your an adult and connect to the person of your friends list you like the most and you will have a BABY!!!!!!

My Hanatchi is 7 and I set the time to 2:59 pm, but nothing came up!!! :ichigotchi: It just refreshed my SHOP, but at least I got a FISH!

-Blaziken*V3, who is mad because he didn't see the Matchmaker...

hi, the matchmaker can come at any age 5-10 one of mine came at 5 6 7 and 9 so it really doesnt matter also the matchmaker can come at threee times 3:00, 7:00 and 10:00 :rolleyes:

:huh: :eek: :( :angry:

mine is only 2! :angry: ! :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but its a teen :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the match maker come to my tama when he was 6 :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back