Get a baby quicker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it normally take for a baby tamagotchi to turn into an adult tamagotchi? (in days) and will matchmaker come for sure and how long does he stay?? sry m new :wacko: :mellow:

When your tama turns 8 years old, sometimes it wont have a baby. My other tama didt have a baby until it was 10 or 11, i forgot. As soon as it turns 8 you should set your time to 2:59 p.m. In one minutes the match maker will come on the screen. You will get a baby earlier. My last tamagotchi didnt have a baby till it was 11 and i got kinda mad. My friend told me the code. On some of my friends tamas they couldnt put tht code in until their tamas were 9. So if 8 doesnt work...wait till its nine. :furawatchi: :D :blink: :D
you should try bcbccaba in the shop you'll get a love poition use it on an adult and wait until it's 7 you'll have a baby when it wakes up at the morning

Tamas can mate and get the match maker when they are five :ph34r: I heard that if you played each game 5 times each stage the matchmaker comes when your tamas five oh well I've only had tamas connect and then Mate I'm not sure if that theory is true!

my fist matchmaker visit was when i was five the next six :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: ^_^ ^_^

My two tamas are currently on debug, and they are 0, adult, and have babys!!! :huh:

NOT complainin' though! :lol:

you set the time to 11:59 then wait one minute and the adult will wake up and stay on the screen for a few minutes then leave. (mine stayed on the screen for exatcly 10 minutes!!!)
hi. when u say '11:59' do u mean p.m. or a.m.?? please answer soon :blink:

lol.... my tamas mated at 5 so ha.... :( :angry: and for the post that some said set the time at 11"59...... the ansew is 11:59 p.m

myn is 5 and it didnt work soo i guess i have 2 wait till its 6 years old.... but thanx for the code. ^.^

hey thanks My Tamagotchi is not even one(I got it yesterday but thats good to know if i ever get a baby!! :furawatchi:

you set the time to 11:59 then wait one minute and the adult will wake up and stay on the screen for a few minutes then leave. (mine stayed on the screen for exatcly 10 minutes!!!)
keep in mind you still have to wait 24-26 hours then set the clock to 11:59 pm. I tried this before without waiting til the 24 hours were done and the adult wouldn't leave. sad, but true. :furawatchi:

How long does it normally take for a baby tamagotchi to turn into an adult tamagotchi? (in days) and will matchmaker come for sure and how long does he stay?? sry m new :mellow: :furawatchi:
it usually takes about 3-4 days for a baby to turn into an adult. and the matchmaker will only come if you don't have a mate for your tama. and the matchmaker will stay on the screen for about...30 min? yea, i think it's 30 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back