Getting an iD-L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my Palm Treo this afternoon and it worked with the downloads! :D

Thanks for all your help!

Another question - I've got some living room wallpapers downloaded as well. Suppose I purchase one and use it; is there a way I could "roll back" to the default living room wallpaper?
You go to the Gotchi Interiors, then you scroll down until you get to what you want.

Another guy's dilemma...

I find the 15th Anniversary iD L fascinating but then again there are only two colours available, and both are too girly!

Are there any guys where who has one? Which colour did you guys get?

Another guy's dilemma...

I find the 15th Anniversary iD L fascinating but then again there are only two colours available, and both are too girly!

Are there any guys where who has one? Which colour did you guys get?
If you're worried about it being too girly, get the Royal Purple. To me, it's not as common on eBay, but if you really don't want pink, it,s worth it. (IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PINK ONE HAS A PURPLE FACEPLATE)

If you're worried about it being too girly, get the Royal Purple. To me, it's not as common on eBay, but if you really don't want pink, it,s worth it. (IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PINK ONE HAS A PURPLE FACEPLATE)
It's the one with the silver face plate, right?

EDIT: Yep, it is the silver one. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the one with the silver face plate, right?

EDIT: Yep, it is the silver one. *sigh*
Yeah, the girly colors totally suck. Jeez, doesn't Bandai know that there are plenty of male Tamagotchi fans? (not that I'm a boy ;) )

Well, get the one with the silver faceplate and maybe use a cover to hide the purple, girly colors. I believe there are some iD L covers for sale on tBay. ;)

I can go with the purple 15th one, I guess. But I have yet to find a good deal. Amazon/eBay vendors sell them for ridiculous prices!

I also got both the green and blue iD Ls! I guess it's for collection purposes and since they are suitable for guys, and I can use one of them to unlock the other secret characters that are obtainable through connecting.

I'll post pictures when they arrive :D

So - a new question. It looks like the iD L 15th one unlocks a new destination every two Tamatomos (as opposed to four in the regular iD L). Does that mean this has about double more locations?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back