Giga-Kyun!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bye," said Mametchi, trying to hide the fact he liked Lovelitchi more than Himespetchi.

"Wonder if she knows about Himespetchi's weirdness," he wondered aloud.

Mametchi soon regained consciousness. He stood up, trembling.

His eyes were like O_O

He couldn't speak, but at least Kikitchi was there to comfort him.

GIGA-KYUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN...the words echoed throughout Mametchi's head, and would haunt him forever...

Finally Mametchi said "N-n-no m-more Giga-K-kyun..."

"Gigakyun?" Kikitchi asked, dropping Mametchi and staring off into space. "What, did she Chu you? I didn't see."

Mametchi also stared off into space. "Don't want to think about it..." :eek:

"I think we should stay away from her...warn me if you see her. Well...let's just...go somewhere away from Himespetchi..." Mametchi said, as he began slowly walking away...

"Alright!" Kikitchi said cheerfully, running after Mametchi.

Mametchi didn't walk far when he noticed Himespetchi...had fainted? "She screamed Giga-Kyun for so long she forgot to breathe!" said Mametchi...

"What should we do?"

"D'oh!" Kikitchi yelled, getting hit by her amazing skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi soon regained consciousness. He got up and looked around.

"Hey, what happened? Feels like I was attacked by a ninja."

Mametchi regained consciousness again. "Oooh," he said dizzily.

He slowly got up and looked around once again. He wasn't exactly satisfied by being conked out so many times. Then he saw Lovelitchi, the Tama that he secretly liked. Mametchi was happy that Lovelitchi hadn't been conked out, so he said to her, "My poor head, we've been knocked out by Himespetchi an awful lot. Where is she? Should we get away from her?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back