Giga-Kyun!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikitchi, who had snuck off and disappeared for an entire forum page, jumped out from behind a kiosk with a laser blaster. "NO YOU DON'T!" he yelled, blasting Himespetchi's helmet off. And then...

Kikitchi avoided the attack, grabbed a laser pointer and started shining it everywhere. "GO...TO...HECK!"

"NO!!!!" retorted Himespetchi and knocked Kikitchi unconscious. "GIGA-KYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Himespetchi at Mametchi, who couldn't hear her because he was unconscious. Then she decided she was fed up of knocking everyone unconscious and stood there, waiting for them to wake up.

Kikitchi sputtered a small puddle of blood out of his mouth. "Uhhhhgabbahguuuaaaadffffooooo?" He gasped, which is nearly impossible to pronounce in human language.

Himespetchi walked away, muttering "doesn't he know what Giga-Kyun means? It is the most horrible insult in TamaDolfinze language, the most amazing compliment in TamaSharkze language, and the most awful joke in TamaFishze language. Why doesn't he know any of those languages?". She had completely forgotten that it meant something completely different in Tamagotchi language. When she realised what it meant to Mametchi, she knocked herself unconscious.

Kikitchi, after recovering, stared at Himespetchi's unconcious body. "Ah well." He looked at Mametchi fiercly. "We should run. Like, right now."

Mametchi wanted to run, but at the same time, Himespetchi was still his friend. He didn't know what to do.

"Ah, ok, she'll be fine, let's run."

Kikitchi was traumatized. He fell over and died.

Seconds later he fell out of the sky. "Dang, Tamagotchis don't die. I wish I could...so I could get away from her..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back