Girls, have boys ever fought over u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish. The only boys that fight over me are my cats. How sad. :)

Nope.
I have never had boys fight over me.... o well. I just got a bf that i've been crushing on forever so i'm happy!
Haha XD i'm quoting myself

HE'S TAKING ME TO THE MOVIES IF POSSIBLE!!! YAY!!!

Haha I like ur siggy btw (srry off topic)

I haven't fought over a guy but we've both liked one but we worked it out

Haha I like ur siggy btw (srry off topic)
I haven't fought over a guy but we've both liked one but we worked it out
(off topic) whose siggy?

one of the girls that fought over me is the one i like...... HELP!!!!!!!!

(I like yours it funny) (the letter thing)

If she still likes you then say yes! ^,^

(off topic) whose siggy?
one of the girls that fought over me is the one i like...... HELP!!!!!!!!
well if the one u like is fighting over u with another girl i'd ask her out (i'm a girl but trying to help u!) lol then they'd stop fighting! B)

(sorry a little off topic!)

Boys fight over me, like, ALL THE TIME! *sigh* Sometimes it's tough being popular and prettier than all the other girls I know.

Boys fight over me, like, ALL THE TIME! *sigh* Sometimes it's tough being popular and prettier than all the other girls I know.
Wow.

Little on the high horse are we. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that is great you think that about yourself everyone see's themselves in different ways and at least you see yourself in a postive way. Just be careful what you say around others.

It really shows that you don't like none of them, if you are flattered that they are fighting over you..... And don't think that it is cool, and etc... Everyone is popular... It must be a totally drag to be popular and every boy fights over you B) ...

locky458

*glares at tamaw/pants*
lol B) and how do u get the color of the words pink?(sorry off topic) and i forgot to add an answer and i started this post! lol well my answer is no...ooooh well! i don't care though! cuz when people fight i get nervous for some reason cuz i don't like when people fight! :(

Umm, Yes! And i dont' care. I hate it. But the good part is that since I'm not what you call "pretty" I know that guys like me for my personality.

~Tama_Girl6

don't you mean it tough to be stupider and more annoying then them all? thats what i think you mean.

9! Turning 10 on May 16th
So you're a 4th grader? I don't think anyone should be having boys fight OVER a girl at that age. Or more frankly... like never <_< This is kinda awkward 4 me. But, to tell you the truth I am in 5th grade and I do have a crush on a guy who is younger than me. :p This girl OLivia said: " Wow! you're a patrol and you're having a relationship with a guy younger than you? I feel sorry for my brother that he has to be patrolled by you..." All I did was tell her that It's "NOT" a relationship... we're just really good friends. Has she EVER heard of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back