Girls, have boys ever fought over u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks for you hun
Why? Nobody is worth fighting over. If you have to fight to get someone's attention, then they aren't truely interested. People should be with others because they like them. Not because they can bust someone's skull open.

So no. It doesn't suck for me.

Not in that sense, but there has been a fight for my honour once. I was at a gig, and there was a really sleazy guy behind me who was being really inappropriate - I didn't know him, and he was being very forward and touchy-feely. When he wouldn't leave me alone, despite me trying to move away and telling him to stop, another guy I didn't know got into a fight with him about it. It didn't get serious, but the sleazy guy scurried off quite quickly. It was good to know that a stranger was looking out for me, not wanting me to get into trouble.

But in terms of fighting for a potential girlfriend/boyfriend, I think it's pointless. I'm very much of the opinion that relationships don't work if forced. If something is going to happen, it will happen naturally.

You noticed that too? lol
Gotta love egomaniacs xP
Haha they scare me XD

I agree with you Sweet Kandi and Locky, what's the point in fighting over one?

The guy i'm going out with, a lot of my friends had a crush on him too and he asked me out. They're not mad at me, a little disapointed but not mad. You have to surround urself with people that can accept the fact that you like the same person as another. My friend and i both liked another boy but now we don't and she knew i liked him and we are still the best of friends

♪Eva♪

Yes, you have to face the music and facts. You can't fight the truth, but I think fighting over somebody is crazy. This is probably because of anger, and jeaously. I've seen tons of people fight for that reason, which is pointles...

locky458

Haha... we can't all be perfect now can we??? The best we can do is try and help but if the fighters don't listen, just let them ruin a reletionship (if they had one), there is nothing else we can do.

♪Eva♪

[SIZE=11pt]Haha... we can't all be perfect now can we??? The best we can do is try and help but if the fighters don't listen, just let them ruin a reletionship (if they had one), there is nothing else we can do.[/SIZE] 

♪Eva♪
Yeh, I have to admit we all can't be perfect, but common sense.. come on.. :mellow:

Locky458

I'm friends with more guys than girls. My BF and my best guy friend fought over me... ^.^

Once my ex-boyfriend Steven was fighting over his arch-enemy Joe, and they were fighting for a date. Unfortunately, since I broke up with Steven I regret letting Joe lose..now I would have Joe rather than Steven :mellow:

//Tama*Lover

In my opinion, being fought over is kind of degrading. It sort of shows you are some trophy to be 'won', that you cannot be shared or that you cannot choose somebody on your own. Somebody has to 'claim' you.

Last edited by a moderator:
:( I miss my bestfriend he is in Russia right now since 2005 I miss him :mametchi: . Fighting over a girl is like fighting over your own game you own.

♥locky458♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back