Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you still haven't told your mom about having your period and stuff, just say mom, we need to talk about something important, and spill it, girl!

i just read a book called girlstuff cuz i bought it yesterday and it's really informative about girly stuff and it tells you about... you know what... starts with "s", ends with "x" but it said all the things that tell you if you're going to have you're period. i think i'm going to have mine soon.
which store did u get it at?

Ohhh, it's such a joy, that time o the month.

Tampons: DO NOT WEAR ALL DAY.

Pads: like wearing a diaper...

Ohhh, it's such a joy, that time o the month.Tampons: DO NOT WEAR ALL DAY.

Pads: like wearing a diaper...
when I was little I thought my mom wore diapers cuz the package for pads looked like diaper packages,but they weren't

That's what I thought before and when I was about 8 or 9 I put one one, cuz I thought it was one... It took me a while to figure out it wasn't a diaper...lol

*Comment Removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
well,this helps ppl(girls) who don't know whats happening with them or who have not talked with their mom about this

feels like i've been having clear periods
it sometimes goes through my undies, it aint pee
It's vaginal discharge all girls get it. Usually I get it, then I think that I've had my period to find out it's just discharge! Sometimes it goes through my panties, too, just not a lot. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back