Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O

Oh...my...gosh. I think I'm starting my period. o_O I don't know what to say to my mom though...

Whenever I went to the bathroom, I saw reddish-y like in the toilet, and I have minor cramps.

But what do I say to my mom? o_O

o_O
Oh...my...gosh. I think I'm starting my period. o_O I don't know what to say to my mom though...

Whenever I went to the bathroom, I saw reddish-y like in the toilet, and I have minor cramps.

I'd suggest saying to your mom: "Mom, I think I got my period. Do you have a pad I can use?" You can prove it to her by not flushing the toilet once you're done and it has menstrual blood there.

And also, CrazyMandy, there also is an I cup size. I saw it in a JC Penney catalogue about two years ago. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
About the bra cup sizes, they relate to the difference in size between how many inches your chest is around just under your boobs, and how many inches around you are when you measure around your back and over the fullest point of your boobs. Ok, I used to measure women for part of my old job selling bras and stuff, so here is how you do it:
**Bra Sizing Class!**

Take a measuring tape(you know, the flexible kind which is measured by inches) and wrap it around your body just under your boobs. Where the loose end of the tape(near the 1 inch mark)overlaps the rest of the tape, that is your chest measurement. When pulled snugly, average measurements are between 29-40 inches. Now, take the tape again and measure around your chest just like you did the first time, but this time have it up higher so that you measure around the fullest point of your boob. The tape should not be either tight or loose this time. This is your second measurement, your cup size. Now, compare the two numbers you got. If the cup size measurement is:

* 0-1 inches larger than your chest measurement, you are an AA or an A cup

*around 2-3 inches larger you are a B, or small C cup

*around 3-4 inches larger, you are a C cup

*around 4 inches makes you about a D cup

*5+ inches makes you a full D or possibly DD

the larger your breast measurement is, the larger the cup size you are. This is all approximate, so it's always best to try on 2 different sizes of bras when you go cup bra shopping. :huh:
I never knew how to size them before. I wish the people at Victoria's Secret would do it right. e.e Last time I went there they told me I was a 36 C. I haven't been able to fit into a C, much less a 36 for *years*.

^^ I know what you mean! Everytime I went to the Victoria's bra sizing training sessions, I ended up getting really annoyed. Girls would measure the same woman to be several different sizes, and none of them were even accurate. Frightening. I always preferred to measure myself a few times, and create an average from the readings. I actually fit best in a 34 A or 32 B, or an Italian size 1, but I was once measured by a Victoria's girl as a 32 C! I was swimming in the C cups, I don't have much in the boob department. :blink:

Actually after reading this topic I forgot to add something; what I thought was my period was just discharge, so I haven't had mine yet :S

o_O

same here

same here
That's called a Period. :blink: Find a good time to talk to your mom and say something like....

Mom there is something I need to talk to you about..

She should know what you mean, if not tell her the truth and what you saw the toilet.

Hope that helps, GOOD LUCK!! :blink:

~Tama-Love~

I'll be a donor XD I have too much boob and I don't want it lol. I wish I was a C o.o' I'll have to wait until I'm 18 to accomplish that though *falls*
I'm 11 and i'm a 36 in girls and 34b in womens

[SIZE=14pt]Im 11 and I havnt had mine. Im gonna be embarresed to tell my mom and everything cause she'll tell the world and i will feel all weird around my parnts! Thats probably what bc thats what happened when i started wearing bras![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Im 11 and I havnt had mine. Im gonna be embarresed to tell my mom and everything cause she'll tell the world and i will feel all weird around my parnts! Thats probably what bc thats what happened when i started wearing bras![/SIZE]
Yeah. My friend's mom forced her to tell me about it...

ummm yeah,this is a little too personal!

Im not gonna tell if Ive had my period yet,

but I have an embarrisingly small bra size!!! :angry:

32AA...

Its dumb peeps make fun of you..................im fat chested so i dont have GREAT advice

I probably have one of the flattest chests in my grade. XD But people don't make fun of you that much. Once this fat boy said "you don't have boobs!" and I said back "I'm so jealous of yours!", and so after that he decided to pipe down. I'm a master of verbal abuse. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back