Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate it and i won't be rid of it till i am in my 50s!!! waaaaaa
Well, 45-50s. But look at the bright side, you have your period you have kids. Every women/girl has to go through it at some point.

i hate it and i won't be rid of it till i am in my 50s!!! waaaaaa
I think it moreso depends on your body when you stop it. My mom's stopped when she was 45, but my friend's mom's stopped when she was around 40.

You can also stop it with certain types of birth control. That's what I did.

but i don't want to do that but i don't want a period either. the pads are weird and i still can't put in a tampon

but i don't want to do that but i don't want a period either. the pads are weird and i still can't put in a tampon
I don't think anyone ever really wants their period, but unfortunately it always comes x.x

Most everything you try for it will be uncomforable at first. It's just something you kind of have to get used to I suppose. Tampons can be quite a bit painful if your hymen is still intact or you're really small/tight. My friend still has problems putting in tampons and she's 16.

It's just something you have to keep trying until you feel comfortable. At least it's only around 5 days out of the month rather than all year round.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't WAIT! Yes! I'm gonna get mines soon hopefully!
how could you even think about this as good!! this is no heaven i tell you that!! it also makes women protect our bodies even more so. no one can relaxe!!! i hate it!!!!!

I haven't but i kinda-want to. I think I will soon because, I think, I've been cramping.

This topic has gotten seriously long!

I guess one of the good things about getting a period is that it means you are healthy, and that your *cough*vagina*cough* is clean.

I think, when I'm older, I'm going to stop it with birth control.

Bell Sprout, thanks for being so helpful in this topic and correcting us all when we're wrong.

I've said this before, I think I might get mine this year or at the latest early nexy year. Why th latest I hear you ask? Because I have already reached quite far into puberty, and it just seems right that it should start within the next 7-13 months.

anything GOOD about periods?
1. While you are menstruating your body has good hormonal balance and therefore, you are protected from getting osteoporosis, breast or uterine cancer.

2. During menstruation, as Miffiy said, your body has a chance to give the vagina a good clean.

3. Although I don't recommend unprotected sex (getting carried away is stupid, not romantic) it is a good indicator that you are not pregnant.

4. While your are menstruating your are also having discharge (yes that also stops when you reach menopause) which means you are less prone to infection and have less difficult getting your body to lube up during sexual arousal.

5. While you are menstruating (assuming everything is in good order ovary wise) you are probably in a good place for having children - one of those strange urges that women seem to get as time goes by.

6. Menstruation provides a good excuse for not engaging in sexual intercourse. ;)

7. Menstruation also teaches you very quickly about the importance of personal hygeine!

1. While you are menstruating your body has good hormonal balance and therefore, you are protected from getting osteoporosis, breast or uterine cancer.
2. During menstruation, as Miffiy said, your body has a chance to give the vagina a good clean.

3. Although I don't recommend unprotected sex (getting carried away is stupid, not romantic) it is a good indicator that you are not pregnant.

4. While your are menstruating your are also having discharge (yes that also stops when you reach menopause) which means you are less prone to infection and have less difficult getting your body to lube up during sexual arousal.

5. While you are menstruating (assuming everything is in good order ovary wise) you are probably in a good place for having children - one of those strange urges that women seem to get as time goes by.

6. Menstruation provides a good excuse for not engaging in sexual intercourse. ;)

7. Menstruation also teaches you very quickly about the importance of personal hygeine!
Question for the bolded..

If you're not able to get naturally lubed up from sexual arousal, does that mean you might have an infection? o.o'

it is something everybody *edited - incorrect* will go thruogh or allready did...

even dogh it is a little nasty talking about blode :)

*edited to remove off topic & incorrect remarks*

well it might,but it is something everybody *edited - incorrect* will go thruogh or allready did...      even dogh it is a little nasty talking about blode :)
maybe so for some people...not to all. like me, I think it's important.

this will or have hapend to you and me,ok.its a naturall thing in life, *edited - incorrect info*

well,even if it is kinda nasty,this is a non tamatalk.she can talk about wat evr she wants.

*off topic/incorrect remarks removed*

love and respect,yesenia

well,maybey for some people.but this will or have hapend to you and me,ok.its a naturall thing in life, *edited - incorrect info* well,even if it is kinda nasty,this is a non tamatalk.she can talk about wat evr she wants.
*edited - off topic*

love and respect,yesenia
Boys?! Really?! Holly crap!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back