Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend put it this way, "You can but you can't hide. No matter how hard you try to run away from puberty, discharge and periods it always comes to you in the end. There is no turning back. Once your body has started to change from a mere chids body to the body of a young woman, you can't change back to the body of a mere child. " My friend might have been trying to say, "There is no way to avoid puberty. Once you've started it, there's no way to reverse it. Whatever it gives to you is usually permanent."

♥Camelle♥
My friend told me that you could take some medication to not[/u have it. I also know theres some medicine that you could have every 3 months.

My friend told me that you could take some medication to not have it. I also know theres some medicine that you could have every 3 months.
I think she means birth control, and that's true.

There's a pill you can take everyday that helps slow and sometimes stop it, and there's a shot you can get once every three months that stops it.

I'm on the shot, although it didn't stop it completely. I have a random period about 3 or 4 times a year, but that's it. The shot is nice because you don't have to worry about doing something everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in some ways you may feel nervous or anxious but either way it is a growing up thing so naturally, it is a big part of growing up. Haha, that made soo much sense. But I personally hate it. I wish it would go away but others have different oppinions. If you want to know when you will get it ask your mom when she got hers, it will probably be around the same time but not always.
If you don't have when youre mom had it ( same age) it's usually about a year earlier or a year later.

Question for the bolded..
If you're not able to get naturally lubed up from sexual arousal, does that mean you might have an infection? o.o'
Not necessarily. Lack of lubrication on arousal has several causes:

1. Hormonal imbalance - usually eostrogen related (this can be a side effect of taking the pill).

2. Less than adequate stimulation for arousal

3. Nervousness or emotional fears relating to sex

4. Side effects from other medications or medical conditions.

Generally, with infection lubrication tends to become increased and rather feral as opposed to disappearing. My best guess (if it is you that we are talking about) is side effect to the pill - it does the same thing for me.

Some light reading for you: Vaginal Dryness - Causes and natural relief

Not necessarily. Lack of lubrication on arousal has several causes:
1. Hormonal imbalance - usually eostrogen related (this can be a side effect of taking the pill).

2. Less than adequate stimulation for arousal

3. Nervousness or emotional fears relating to sex

4. Side effects from other medications or medical conditions.

Generally, with infection lubrication tends to become increased and rather feral as opposed to disappearing. My best guess (if it is you that we are talking about) is side effect to the pill - it does the same thing for me.

Some light reading for you: Vaginal Dryness - Causes and natural relief
Hmm. I imagine it'd be the birth control, but I'm on the shot o.o' Would it have the same effect?

me too! i can't wait... and can you feel the blood when it comes out or do you not notice it until you look at your under wear... seems like you would feel the liquid...
I can and can't wait. I'm ecited and scared. All different emotions!!!

Hmm. I imagine it'd be the birth control, but I'm on the shot o.o' Would it have the same effect?
Absolutely. Depo-Provera is a progesterone based contraceptive and with long term uses results in lowered oestrogen levels (hence all the concern about oesteoporosis). One of the primary causes of vaginal dryness is low oestrogen levels! They can very much go hand in hand!

Absolutely. Depo-Provera is a progesterone based contraceptive and with long term uses results in lowered oestrogen levels (hence all the concern about oesteoporosis). One of the primary causes of vaginal dryness is low oestrogen levels! They can very much go hand in hand!
Ohh! Okie ^.^ So I can blame my Depo, lol. Thankies!

OH **!!! I have a yest infection, AGAIN!!! Grrrr!!!

**No swearing, please. Thanks!**

Last edited by a moderator:
and girls who have not had it yet don't be scared alot of people including me are expireincing this its ok :( talk to youre mom or someone who u can trust about it :) it will help

I'm having this sticky stuff in my pants, is that discharge?
Yeah, my friend asked the same thing I told her to tell her mom, she wouldnt >.< Tell your mom, she should buy ya Pantiliners

LoL it's exciting the first couple times, like you wanna change your pad like every other hour, but believe me it's not too much fun after a while.

It's not scary though, just exciting, then kinda sucky...

Well that's how I see, but everyone's different I guess :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back