Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad has had a vasectomy (sp?) so he can't have any more kids but neither of them wanted any more after meh :huh:
-fp
Nice. Buut, one of my ex's and his sister were both born after their dad had a vasectomy o.o' I don't know how, but weird things happen in life.

What is a vasectomy?
It is an operation that men have to stop them being able to release sperm when ejaculating. Basically it involves cutting the tube connecting the testicles from the rest of the tubing so sperm can't go anywhere. If I could find an easy to read website then I would post it.. but most of it seems to be in technical language.

This is basically a diagram of what happens: https://www.mmhc-online.com/images/figure_2.jpg

You can see that the tubes are cut and tied off so no sperm can get out from the testes.

It is an operation that men have to stop them being able to release sperm when ejaculating. Basically it involves cutting the tube connecting the testicles from the rest of the tubing so sperm can't go anywhere. If I could find an easy to read website then I would post it.. but most of it seems to be in technical language.
This is basically a diagram of what happens: https://www.mmhc-online.com/images/figure_2.jpg

You can see that the tubes are cut and tied off so no sperm can get out from the testes.
Sounds painful.

I feel like having children is for those who want them. Good job getting vasectomy if you don't want any more kids than the ones you alreadyhave and love!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if i'm bumping this but I was wondering, Does a tampon hert? I always have thought I would only use pads because I thought tapons would hert. I guess I think that because it has to go "up" it right? lol I feel weird say that.

KC7 B)

Sorry if i'm bumping this but I was wondering, Does a tampon hert? I always have thought I would only use pads because I thought tapons would hert. I guess I think that because it has to go "up" it right? lol I feel weird say that.
KC7 B)
Tampons don't hurt at all.

No not yet... :D Mum says I will probably get them soon... No!!!! :ph34r: ;) :D Oh well reading all your posts it doesn't seem that bad... B) I'm 11, 12 in April. :D

~T22

:wacko:

Girls, I know all about it though i haven't had it yet!

1 yuck-off coloured gunk comes out, this means your 'downstairs' is clearing itself out.

2 you get sharp pains just above your 'front door', if you get any pains you'll get it in a few days.

3. your period!

the period lasts for a week, each month. the second day is the heaviest.

So if you do get sharp pains stock up on pads or tampons!

CC

Yes I have started my Period but it doesnt hurt! you might get a tingle feeling. if you do and it is getting worse I advise you too go to the toilets. but as other people say kids starts at 10 yrs old too 17 yrs old and if your older and havent got your period you will need to go to the doctors.

Is it true you get your period atround the same time as your mom?
KC7
It's a possibility but I don't know how often it'd happen o.o' Since you were born at different dates and obviously started your period different years it's possible that it might be on the same week sometimes, but period are usually irregular when they first start, so it's hard to say when it might come. Some adult's periods are irregular as well.

It just depends on how your body works.

KC7 :)
If the tampon is inserted correctly AND you are relaxed, it shouldn't hurt at all. :)

If the tampon is correctly placed then you won't even feel that it is there! If it hasn't been pushed in far enough then you may get some irritation at the vaginal opening.

If you are not relaxed then the muscles in the vaginal opening will contract hence, there will be pain as the tampon tries to stretch the opening against muscular resistence.

It takes a little bit of practise to get it right but once you do, tampons provide a good alternative when pads aren't practical (e.g. when swimming or wearing tighter clothing).

If the tampon is inserted correctly AND you are relaxed, it shouldn't hurt at all. :furawatchi:
If the tampon is correctly placed then you won't even feel that it is there! If it hasn't been pushed in far enough then you may get some irritation at the vaginal opening.

If you are not relaxed then the muscles in the vaginal opening will contract hence, there will be pain as the tampon tries to stretch the opening against muscular resistence.

It takes a little bit of practise to get it right but once you do, tampons provide a good alternative when pads aren't practical (e.g. when swimming or wearing tighter clothing).
eek @_@ I might apply fer the swim team next yr (I swim good) if I make it, *shudders* My dad wont drop it

When you start

I heard you can start as early as 8 or 9, but you could also start as late as 15 or 16. Most girls start in between, like 11 or 12. It depends on when your mom started, when your older sister (If you have one, I don't have one because I'm the oldest but you might.) started.

When something is wrong

Go to the doctor if puberty hasn't started for you if you're 14 or older and/or if you haven't had your period by the time you're 16 or so, because that could mean something is wrong. Also if you are menenstarating (sp.?) regularly and your cycle suddenly becomes irregular and become irregualar again, talk to a doctor because this also could mean that something is wrong. It is normal for you skip periods before menenstration becomes regular, but it could mean something's fishy if you skip periods when your cycle is well established. If you're sexually active and you are skipping periods, go for an at home or clinical pregancy test.

What if I start at school for the first time?

When your first period starts, you may get a damp feeling in your underpants. Ther also could be a slight odor, but not too strong. Go to the toilet and check if you are feeling as I described above. If you see a reddish stain, you have just got your first period. If your first period starts at school, ask the teacher to to the bathroom and check. If you discover your first period has arrived, go tell the teacher if you can go to the office and then get a female teacher to ask a pad or tampon to lend. If you're at another public place such as the mall or chruch, they would usually have coin operated machines where you buy pads and tampons.

Hope this helps! :furawatchi:

~Camelle

This is an educational thread. It exists so that people who don't know about their period or are frightened by it can learn without being embarassed about their knowledge level. There are people here of all ages as well, so everyone will respond differently to this information. Let's practice a little more tolerance, ok? :lol:

If the tampon is inserted correctly AND you are relaxed, it shouldn't hurt at all. :lol:

My first time with a tampon was a little discomforting as I wasn't completely relaxed. Once or twice this may happen, but if you use them often then you get used to it and you don't as odd. I actually like them a lot more than pads. Pads with me anyway were always a hit and miss situation. Tampons only miss if you're period is waaaaaaaaay too heavy or have used the same one too long. Take note: Don't use them for more than 8 hours. After 8 hours max change to a fresh one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back