Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Rey & Horse_Lover:
If you take a moment to read thru' the previous posts carefully - you will see that this post explains exactly what a "boner" is...  :p
Huh?! :p

OH!!!! I just looked erection, EWWWWW!!!!!

Link...EWWW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take a moment to read thru' the previous posts carefully - you will see that this post explains exactly what a "boner" is... :p
all my friends think that when a guy gets a boner, it's hot, but i think it's absolutley discussing. does that mean there's something...wrong with me?

my ex never got a boner when he was with me :p what's up with that!? i thought they were easy to get! if you get one just by thinkin, then how come they don't get it when they really need it!? ;) :p :angry:

my ex never got a boner when he was with me :p what's up with that!? i thought they were easy to get! if you get one just by thinkin, then how come they don't get it when they really need it!? ;) :p :angry:
He could have just not been in the mood, or there might have been something wrong where he couldn't get one. He also may have not completely gone through puberty. Some guys don't go through it until they're in their late teens.

Sometimes they just don't get up.

all my friends think that when a guy gets a boner, it's hot, but i think it's absolutley discussing. does that mean there's something...wrong with me?
Three things to think about:

1. You are still young and all the hormones of life haven't kicked in yet.. your feelings may change in time. :eek: Think of it like having babies... it takes a certain time in life before there is a desire to procreate. :eek:

2. You may never find the sighting or talk of an erection a "hot" or arousing thing. We are all different and therefore, just because one stimulus is arousing for person A, B, C and D, it doesn't mean it will have the same strength of reaction for person E or make a difference at all for person F. :eek:

3. Your friends are at that age where roleplaying is huge. Their exlamations over hot bodies may be more of a learned response rather than a genuine one. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes it hurts real bad but the pain is different depending on your bodies build (im real thin but not anorexic so it hurts more coz i lose more blood that others have to)

what happens if you dont have a NURSE, you dont want to tell a teacher,and your friend havnt gone through puberty?

apart from waiting till you get home and stuffing toilet paper down your pants not saying this has happend to me cos i havnt had a period yet.

Also most of my best friends are GUYS i only have about 3 girl best friends and like 4-5 guy best friends.

what happens if you dont have a NURSE, you dont want to tell a teacher,and your friend havnt gone through puberty?
apart from waiting till you get home and stuffing toilet paper down your pants not saying this has happend to me cos i havnt had a period yet.

Also most of my best friends are GUYS i only have about 3 girl best friends and like 4-5 guy best friends.
Well, maybe you should carry pads in your bag just in case, so just don't tell anyone except your mom when you get home.

Luckily I first got mine in the summer, day before school though. :)

X.x My sister told me something pretty gross. On the bus, this 8th grader Emily said that Adam (a guy on my bus) wears guy jeans now instead of girl jeans because he is erectile disfunctional(sp?) which means that a guy can't get an erection. And my older sister said "I've gotten erections too". Then Adam said, "But you're a girl." My sister said right back "What about my clit?" Adam threw up, i think. :8

If you are afraid to tell your teacher,ask if you can go to the nurse and make up

and excuse. Then just ask the nurse for some pads and

go change in the bathroom.

If there is a stain on your pants,

cover it up with something like tie a sweatshirt around your waist

untill you get a change of clothes.

The nurse should have pads and extra sets of clothing.

Or if you don't feel comfortable telling your nurse either,

tell another adult that is a woman, that you feel

comfortable talking to.

If one of your friends got their period,

maybe you could ask if they have a spare pad.

Still, if all those options are not available at the time,

then you could ask to go to the restroom and stuff toilet paper in your underwere

untill you get home to tell your mom.

-Love4tamas
I wouldn't make up an excuse. Just tell the teacher (especially if the teacher is a guy) that it's personal. DON'T make gestures to your *area*

I have, every girls going to start so I dont care that much! But Becouse I board at my school I ran out of the class and said I want to see my boarding mistress and she was so kind! x

X.x My sister told me something pretty gross. On the bus, this 8th grader Emily said that Adam (a guy on my bus) wears guy jeans now instead of girl jeans because he is erectile disfunctional(sp?) which means that a guy can't get an erection. And my older sister said "I've gotten erections too". Then Adam said, "But you're a girl." My sister said right back "What about my clit?" Adam threw up, i think. :8
thats funny and disgusting at the same time ;)

when guys know about IT they always bug u!!!!!!!i wish they can be girls just for one day!and turst me they won't survive!
I know! About a month ago a guy on my bus (Tyler) saw that I was bleeding through my jeans (I STILL can't predict my period. Dang.) and he was like "EWWWWWWWW that's so gross! There's blood on your jeans, Alyssa!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back