Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, 'nother question.How should I act around my pms'n best friend?

I don't wanna make her mad at me, and just avioding her is out of the question.

I will still say what I need to say, but eh, sometimes she says alittle much, which triggers my end, and then we end up mad for a while.

'-.-
Well best to talk to her about it. Just say you don't want to peeve her off, and you feel like you're on eggshells when she's like that, and you guys need to come up with a compromise of sorts for that time of the month.

In regards to the question, is it okay to just use pads? Yep! I did that for my first couple years of my period. I just started to use tampons more because the pads weren't 100% effective in stopping the leaks on my clothing >_

As for the question towards the brown in the undies...if you're very sure it didn't come out of your rear, then it's blood. Yes I know blood is normally red, but being exposed to a time frame...the longer it sits in fabric, more brown it turns. I call it "dead blood" because its been sitting there or in someone for a while and hasn't gotten enough oxygen to stay red. When my periods would start and end, that's what the blood came out looked like as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like ichigotchitama said:

Is it alright to use pads ONLY?

That's been on my mind and I want to know if we can us it only. ;)

Of course it's OK. Thats like saying if it's wrong to wear bras. It's OK to use tampons every once in a while, but it all depends on what you're most comfortable with.
ugh. i hate tampons.

Like ichigotchitama said:Is it alright to use pads ONLY?

That's been on my mind and I want to know if we can us it only. :wacko:
Its fine, but as you get older you will wanna use Tampons. Since clubs and stuff XP

Haven't really researched the shots that much but they have always sounded attractive to say the least! Mostly cause it is 3 months without bleeding without having to take the pill everyday! Rock on says I! :D Bleeds are not that bad anymore despite the occasional cramping so I guess at this stage I will leave that one alone for a while longer.
no period? i am sorry that sounds so artificial. =[

Is there any graphs that someone find for me, that have the approximate ages of when girls get their periods, based on their weight and height and stuff?

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further complaints about this topic WILL be removed. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*
Well, not yet, but my mom had one a couple weeks ago and she looked like she wasn;t feeling well, and that;s what she told me. She said she had it today(well, on THAT day) and she said it hurt and she didn;t feel well and so i helped her.

Don;t worry(well, you can) it's natureal!

mametchi!

Well, not yet, but my mom had one a couple weeks ago and she looked like she wasn;t feeling well, and that;s what she told me. She said she had it today(well, on THAT day) and she said it hurt and she didn;t feel well and so i helped her.
Don;t worry(well, you can) it's natureal!

mametchi!
Yeah, when my Mom was younger and I was, I saw her period before. I sisn't think of it as bad, I thought that happened every time that she went to the bathroom. Now that she is 52 she is in Metapause(sp?), she doesn't get them any more.

I find it so very odd that you guys desribe drastic emotional changes... I don't remember undergoing anything like that. Maybe it's lack of self-consciousness or less hormones...?

no period? i am sorry that sounds so artificial. =[
I use the depo shot as well. It's lovely. I'm not sure how having no period is artificial, but it makes sense to me.

See first few shots I bleed like nuts. Reason for this was my body was cleaning out as much of the blood lining as possible. No blood lining = no fertilized egg burying into it = no conception. So I understood why it did that. I'm spotting right now, but that's because I'm due for my next shot ^_^

Spotting means bleeding like a period, but its either much lighter or inconsistent since a period is a regular cycle, this isn't.

I use the depo shot as well. It's lovely. I'm not sure how having no period is artificial, but it makes sense to me.
See first few shots I bleed like nuts. Reason for this was my body was cleaning out as much of the blood lining as possible. No blood lining = no fertilized egg burying into it = no conception. So I understood why it did that. I'm spotting right now, but that's because I'm due for my next shot :marumimitchi:

Spotting means bleeding like a period, but its either much lighter or inconsistent since a period is a regular cycle, this isn't.
ahhh...okay I get it, don't mind my last comment. =]

ahhh...okay I get it, don't mind my last comment. =]
No worries :pochitchi: It's a nifty thing really. I'm gonna get my prescription tomorrow and get it out of the way. Not going anywhere today since the sidewalks are icy :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back