Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Periods and PE every day don't mix. X.X

When I'm on my period, I'm really.. Mood-Swingy. Today I was messing around on the risers (in choir) and this guy kept following me no matter what place I was in. So I was laughing, and the next minute I almost pushed him off the top of the risers. xD

My periods are pretty light, so I'm fine. It's just still uncomfortable for me to go places, so I bite people's heads off for small things at school, and stay home the rest of the day. xD

Ya, I hate gym class with it too, it's like torture with a guy teacher when you can't tell them you want to sit out.. Ugg..

And my friends don't understand either when I'm all hatred to them, they're always like "Woah don't gotta be so crabby..". Well really the ones who do that aren't very mature either, and not much of my friends anymore.

Oh yea, funny story, my neighbours dog got her's, and she's wearing a bikini bottom everywhere, she looks so cute!

I was an A for a while and am now a C, but will probably shrink down once I manage to lose weight. >.<
As said, the number is the measurement around the ribs, the cup size is the actual breast size. A way to tell what cup size you are (if you don't feel comfortable having yourself measured in Victoria's Secret or somewhere) is this:

Measure around your body/ribs. Then measure around your body going around the fullest part of your breasts. (Obviously, the number should be bigger).

If the difference between the two numbers is 1, you're an A. 2 is a B, and so on.

So, for a better example...

My ribs are 36 inches. Measure around my breasts is about 39 1/2. So, the difference being 3 1/2 inches, I'm a full C (almost a small D).

But this is waaaaay off topic.
There's one bit you forgot:

After measuring under your breast, if it's an odd number, add 5. If it's even add 4. Eg, if you measure 31, add 5- that makes you a 36.

Then, measure your breast. If there's no difference between your size and breast, you're an A. If there's a +1 difference, you're a B- then, +2 is a C... and so on. xD

There's one bit you forgot:After measuring under your breast, if it's an odd number, add 5. If it's even add 4. Eg, if you measure 31, add 5- that makes you a 36.

Then, measure your breast. If there's no difference between your size and breast, you're an A. If there's a +1 difference, you're a B- then, +2 is a C... and so on. xD
I didnt know that.

I never did the measure thing anyway...

its really embarssing especcailyif u have it and u go to school its so embarssing but its kinda personal like all the other gurls said but you get cramps and who ever said it dosnt hurt the cramps hurt BAD at least to me but take midol tylonoel and it should get better but the bleeding itt kinda weird ti but message me if u wanna no more im add me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O___________O

Is this normal?

I have hair growing on my breast.

And one breast seems slightly larger than the other.

ughhh i got mine this year and i hate it !

like really hate it

I get mine every 3 weeks and this time (like the seventh?) is the first time i got cramps, but i don't have them anymore. I kinda don't mind my periods except they are grosso nasty MESSY!!

O___________O
Is this normal?

I have hair growing on my breast.

And one breast seems slightly larger than the other.
hair? uhhh... on ur breast? not so sure about that. the bigger than the other thing, thats normal, everyone's like that. and i mean, EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD... WELL EVERY GIRL... is like that. i still dont know about the hair thing.

hair? uhhh... on ur breast? not so sure about that. the bigger than the other thing, thats normal, everyone's like that. and i mean, EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD... WELL EVERY GIRL... is like that. i still dont know about the hair thing.
everything, including the hair is normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back