Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Remember Being On My Period And I Boy Pulled A Sanitry Towel Out My Bag Infront Of Everyone! I Was So Embarressed..
Wow really? A guy who was giving me a hard time in Grade 9 was actually embarassed and shut up voluntarily after I said "If you're going to bother me, I could always talk about the period I'm having, how's that sound?" He got quiet and left me alone FAST XD!

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Wow really? A guy who was giving me a hard time in Grade 9 was actually embarassed and shut up voluntarily after I said "If you're going to bother me, I could always talk about the period I'm having, how's that sound?" He got quiet and left me alone FAST XD!
Im Only In Grade 7/ Year 7 And I Guess Most Boys At This Age Are Immature And Dnt Really Get What There For Lol xD And I Love It "If you're going to bother me, I could always talk about the period I'm having, how's that sound?" Made Me Laugh =]

Boys can be so immature about that sort of thing from time to time....just TALK about it and they'll leave fast. Unless they're like ubero perverted, then just ignore them...they're just being retarded about it because they want attention. >_<

Well first off I'd like to let you know breast development from my experiences varies on person to person. You sound a lot like me where I was stuck at a certain size for a really long time and then out of nowhere I realize I'm a cup bigger! That's how puberty is at times, sometimes it's more spread out the developments, and other times its like growth spurts, no worries there.
Second as for the nipple stuff, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Sounds like your body was just producing a little discharge from your nipple. I'd be more concerned if the discharge was a puss like colour, or if your breast is very painful or tender to touch. I've heard of some girls experiencing what you had at least once so unless it hurts, smells odd or looks an off colour, you should be fine ;)
But just incase you have the breast problem again, I'd like to reasure you that everything is fine.Actually,my doctor told me that it's normal for your breasts to grow at different rates!So one is bigger and one is smalle

r!But it's all natures way. :furawatc

ooops!My bad look at the link below to see who it's really for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know this is off subject, but I'm a bit concerned: Warning: Long Story

Mmmk, here I go..

Well, I've had my period now since June, and all is well.

But lately (past 3 months) I've noticed that my breasts haven't grown an inch! Right now I have A-34. I remember at the beginning when I first got my period, they were growing at the normal rate. But lately, there's an AWFUL pain whenever anything touches them. And this is really weird...kind of gross in a way, but weird:

I was taking a shower one day and I was washing soap off my chest, and it was so odd..it seemed as though there was a clear-streaked with blood liquid coming out of my nipple. I noticed right away becuase it felt almost sticky, and it had an entirely different consistency than water.

I haven't been to the doctor in YEARS, last time I was there was when I was 4. I'm planning on going, but I don't like the idea of having to take your pants off and letting them look "down there".

Please give me some condolences, or just tell me if I'm diseased and going to die. [sarcasism]
Okay,just incase you have the boob problem again,just know it's normal! Oh, and my doctor(who is GREAT)told me that it's actually normal for you boobs to grow at different rates-so one might be and and the other smaller!Just incase they do........ ;)

I Remember Being On My Period And I Boy Pulled A Sanitry Towel Out My Bag Infront Of Everyone! I Was So Embarressed..
If anyone does that again, take a tampon out, unwrap it and take it out of the applicator and smack him with it.

I guarantee they wont go though your bag again.

[SIZE=14pt]Im Only In Grade 7/ Year 7 And I Guess Most Boys At This Age Are Immature And Dnt Really Get What There For Lol xD And I Love It "If you're going to bother me, I could always talk about the period I'm having, how's that sound?" Made Me Laugh =]

[/SIZE]
Heck even in Grade 7 for me the guys didn't ever bother me about my period. They were well aware I was on it by a couple of instances of ahem "stains" lol but in all honesty they did not give me trouble. Even I think I brought it up once and they didn't freak out or anything stupid. They just gave me a hard time about other things :)

If anyone does that again, take a tampon out, unwrap it and take it out of the applicator and smack him with it.
I guarantee they wont go though your bag again.
Hehe!

:p

Well, my problem isn't that one boob is bigger than the other. It's that there's a terrible pain in both of them.. :)

Yes, I [obviously] have a period.

When I first got it, it was very hard to adjust to. Now, I'm fine with it :(

omg! congratulate me everyone! I got mine about 2 days ago.

It's sort of a good thing, because it's cleaning you out and stuff, but it's a big hassle as well. I'm still getting used to it, but I don't think it will take long. The reality that i've actually GOT my PERIOD hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm sure it will when i get my 2nd one (and who knows when that will be?). I actually had to go home from school the other day because my cramps were so bad. We got some Naprogesics and a hot water bottle and I got to sit in front of the tv for the rest of the day. But the cramps were pretty bad, and still are.\

Anyone got any tips? Like how to hide the fact that you're carrying a pad to the toilet?

omg! congratulate me everyone! I got mine about 2 days ago.
It's sort of a good thing, because it's cleaning you out and stuff, but it's a big hassle as well. I'm still getting used to it, but I don't think it will take long. The reality that i've actually GOT my PERIOD hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm sure it will when i get my 2nd one (and who knows when that will be?). I actually had to go home from school the other day because my cramps were so bad. We got some Naprogesics and a hot water bottle and I got to sit in front of the tv for the rest of the day. But the cramps were pretty bad, and still are.\

Anyone got any tips? Like how to hide the fact that you're carrying a pad to the toilet?
I keep one in my pocket or try a purse or bag. That's what I do. I tended to use tampons more once I reached grade 8ish.

OMG im so scared since i got vaccine to stop cancer i havent gotten my period HELP! do ya know why this is hapenning?

OMG im so scared since i got vaccine to stop cancer i havent gotten my period HELP! do ya know why this is hapenning?
It's clear from your post that you are obviously worried that the vaccine has in someway adversely affected your menstrual cycle. The fastest way to get an answer is to ask your doctor if the vaccine to stop cancer has any side effects you might need to know about and at the same time tell him why you're worried ...? :huh:

Stress sometimes causes a period to be late, but it really depends on how regular you are normally and how long you have been getting regular monthly bleeding...

If your body is not old enough to be bleeding in a regular menstrual cycle then it's a little panicky to be asking why it's happening.

If it's less than a year since you started getting periods, then it is probably just one of those normal irregular period situations that most girls experience at the beginning of puberty.

I keep one in my pocket or try a purse or bag. That's what I do. I tended to use tampons more once I reached grade 8ish.
Thanks. I kinda meant at school, and my school uniform doesn't have pockets (stupid, isn't it?), plus it would look kinda funny taking a purse to the bathroom at school. But as for out of school, yes those ideas would work. Thanks anyway ^_^

Thanks. I kinda meant at school, and my school uniform doesn't have pockets (stupid, isn't it?)...
One way to avoid embaressment is to keep a pad wrapped in a small plastic bag inside your school books bag and to go to the bathroom taking your book bag in with you.

If you do it right after a lesson finishes and before a break/recess or lunch then you can just say you need to go and can't wait until you've put your bag and books in your locker?

If you have a uniform, do you wear a blazer? If so, you could keep a pad hidden in the inside zip pocket and just wear the blazer into the girls washrooms.

Otherwise you need to try to avoid having to ask to be excused during a lesson. It's pretty impossible to hide the fact that you're getting a pad out and then asking to be excused to go to the washrooms... so changing a pad more regularly during the breaks between classes seems to be the best solution for now.

(Hiding one up the sleeve of your pullover never works for long... they just slip down and show themselves at awkward moments) :D

Thanks. I kinda meant at school, and my school uniform doesn't have pockets (stupid, isn't it?), plus it would look kinda funny taking a purse to the bathroom at school. But as for out of school, yes those ideas would work. Thanks anyway :D
You'd be surprised how many girls I've been bringing in their purses or bags into the bathroom with them :D lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back