Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam in the middle of my period now. The cramps are the only part that really hurts. It can be kinda scary he first time you have it. I am finally getting used to it. I started my first period in June. I was terrified. But don't worry.... after you have it a few times you'll get used to it.

I've had mine for a while now, and I've gotten used to it and it dosent bother me anymore. I'm pretty self concious of going into the bathroom to change my pad, and its hard to do it descritly(sp?).

I usualy ask to go to the toilet in the middle of class, I quickly run to my locker grab my pad and run to the bathroom.

It dosen't always work though.

:lol: тαуz :lol:

Yeah. I got it last year, I was 12. It is kinda scary to see blood, there. The first time you get it it will be pretty heavy. Rarely it is light. It isn't fun, but you will get used to it after a while, cause after a few weeks maybe months your body will settle into it.

~Miley

Iam in the middle of my period now. The cramps are the only part that really hurts. It can be kinda scary he first time you have it. I am finally getting used to it. I started my first period in June. I was terrified. But don't worry.... after you have it a few times you'll get used to it.
I was actually really happy and relieved when I got mine lol. I actually thought I was never going to start and worried about it since I was 12 or 13 when my friends had started to start their periods. I did feel a bit like the odd one out at I didn't have it till I was 14 and a half and there was no sign that I was going to get it anytime soon. But it did come :p , and now I wished I hadn't of worried so much as it's a pain in the bum.

It is a pain, especially when you have PE...and I do rockclimbing as my "sport selection" at my school, and rockclimbing while your wearing a pad is really uncomfortable :D

:D тαуz :D

It is a pain, especially when you have PE...and I do rockclimbing as my "sport selection" at my school, and rockclimbing while your wearing a pad is really uncomfortable :huh:
:blink: тαуz :p
It's much easier to participate in physical activities if you wear a tampon. It's a bit uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it, just as you've gotten used to a pad. ; )

And, yeah, I have started my period. I started about six years ago, when I was eight. I wasn't freaked out, because my mom and I had already spoken about it... I was a curious little eight year old. xP

It's much easier to participate in physical activities if you wear a tampon. It's a bit uncomfortable at first, but you'll get used to it, just as you've gotten used to a pad. ; )
And, yeah, I have started my period. I started about six years ago, when I was eight. I wasn't freaked out, because my mom and I had already spoken about it... I was a curious little eight year old. xP
You were 8 when you got yours?! I know everyone's different, but that's ridiculous.

I have had mine, but I'm used to it. It's a real pain though when I have to go swimming for HPE, but I can't if I get my period then. It's annoying.

Why is that ridiculous? Everyone's body is different. One of my friends started when she was six. =|

You can also go swimming with a tampon. ; )

You were 8 when you got yours?! I know everyone's different, but that's ridiculous.
I have had mine, but I'm used to it. It's a real pain though when I have to go swimming for HPE, but I can't if I get my period then. It's annoying.
Younger periods are rarer, but they are possible.

Noo, it's not, don't worry. I was just being dramatic. =)

It's a bit uncomfortable for the first few days, but you get used to it sooner than you think.

Yeah, it isn't that bad.

I had completely freaked myself out this summer when we got a pool put in the backyard. I was mortified that every month I would have to wear a tampon just to go swimming. I was so scared, but when I was finally ready, I had no problems at all with it.

Just goes to show that things really aren't as bad as first thought. XD

I got discharges but I havent goten mine yett will II gett mine soonn?
Thankss

Siamss
It's possible, but I've been getting it for about a year now and still nothing. It's all ehkay with me though! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back