Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I got mine was when I came home from school, and I had to quickly get changed because I had a dentist apt. Wasn't fun. I usually don't get cramps, only little ones. The weird thing is that I get flu-like syptoms before my period, which is really starting to bother me. I'll probably go to the docter next time it happens. I don't wear tampons though, to scared of them...

EDIT: I get so cranky during it, and I cry alot for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye! Its not scary. It might be a little freaky wen u discover blood on your pants at first but then u get used 2 it. I hav started a few months ago. u will start maturing 2 years or so before u start. And this icky gross thing 2-3 years before 2. I am 12 and thts kinda the age most girls start just depends. Dont get scared its not scary at all.

I get stomach cramps usually before i start one. I should hav 1 soon. I had mine wen I had bad stomach ake at school. My friend had started 2 tho and he was wiv me w8ing outside. I thn discovered blood but I had no pads wiv me (i h8 tampons! Ther scary) so I asked her 4 1. IT was gr8 having a frend 2 talk wiv about it.

*Post edited* You didn't need the double post there so I merged them. Please keep in mind in most online communities double and triple posting right after you already posted is frowned upon :nazotchi: Thanks - TigerLily013

Yeah. I'm always super-moody when I get them! It sucks! I'll start crying at school or at home for no reason and everyone's always like "What's wrong?!" and then they'll tell the teacher and I say when they ask me why I'm crying "I dunno!" and then they give eachother knowing looks and baby me for the rest of the day. :angry: And that makes me even more mad!!!!!!! I really hate it.

I havent but I heard that you cant go swimming :furawatchi:

mmm, i started mine recently, and ive bought tampons but, i dont know how to insert them. the guide which came with it is useless, can any one help?

mmm, i started mine recently, and ive bought tampons but, i dont know how to insert them. the guide which came with it is useless, can any one help?
First thing you should remember is to NEVER leave a tampon in for more than 6 to 8 hours. Doing so could put you at risk for getting TSS, or Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Remember to wash your hands before and after inserting or taking out a tampon.

To insert a tampon, first you need to find your vagina. It's the hole the menstrual blood comes out, and it's just below your urethra, where urine comes out.

Now take out a tampon from the package. If it does not have an applicator, you use your fingers and push the tampon in your vagina. Make sure the string is hanging outside your body. If it does have an applicator, hold the ends of the thicker tube with your thumb and ring finger, and the thinner tube with your index and middle fingers. Push with your index and middle fingers toward your thumb and ring finger. Remember once you've done this to take out the applicator!

To take the tampon out, simply pull on the string. If you can't find the string, you'll have to use your fingers and get it out yourself. A tampon can never get lost inside someone.

I feel so... wierd asking this but I've been gettind what I think is discharge about everday or so for the last... year. Um... should I be wearing a tampon for this? Others can't tell- it doesn't show- but it feels icky.

My mom started when she was 15 and I'm 14 right now so it's all good. :huh:

I feel so... wierd asking this but I've been gettind what I think is discharge about everday or so for the last... year. Um... should I be wearing a tampon for this? Others can't tell- it doesn't show- but it feels icky.

My mom started when she was 15 and I'm 14 right now so it's all good. :huh:
No. Tampons should only be used for menstruation. You can use pantiliners for vaginal discharge, though.

i totally and completely agree with sweet kandi. she's right. the cramps are pretty aweful, downright gloomy. the moodswings are kind of funny though, to see your friends' reactions. hilarious, and yeah, she's right again, the blood is pretty weird and stuff. just don't worry. you get used to it. and to all you people, putting this girl and this top-ic down, that's seriously not cool because some people feel more comfortable talking to strangers about this kind of stuff. and also, not everyone has the type of parents they can go to with this kind of stuff, like they beat their kids, or they dont have the timer, or they're never home, or whatever the case is (and im not talking about myself becaused i know some of you are thinking i am. and im not assumiong anything about thew girl who brought up this topic. just trying to help, okay?) and yes, kind of random but here, i agree with sweet kandi again; spell out the dang words because it is truely annoying when you have to decode this crap! go grammar fanatics!!!!

My mom started when she was 15 and I'm 14 right now so it's all good. :eek:
TamaW/Pants- Don't feel weird asking that. I had that same issue from when I was 10-12. I usually didn't wear anything at all (well, not commando, but underwear!) to absorb it, and it always washed out. I don't think a tampon would be necessary, but maybe a pantyliner? Enjoy the time you have before you get your period. :p it's not fun!

I haven't had mine yet, but I'm only 12, so... yah. My mom had her first period at around 14, she said, and anyways, I'm in no rush to have it.

My period's been all off and werid the past few months.

Since '08 started, I've only had it for about 2-4 days, and it's always the last few days of the month.

Not sure why, but oh well.

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back