Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I had mine about fourteen days ago. And then it stopped.

But I woke up today and I had it again -.-

I've had my period for two years, and it's just been becoming regular, and now this.

I'm confused.

I started today.

I'm glad, because this time I was prepared for it and everything. Plus it's almost the end of the week, so yeah. :)

( And a light flow, too ! Ooh, yeah, son. 8D )

UPDATE; Wh - Whaaat? It stopped? D8

Last edited by a moderator:
Grr, mine came today at school. I always have stuff with me just in case, but i don't carry pain killers with me, and i get the worst cramps. So i suffered all day until i got home and took advil and a hot shower. Also, this one better not be as bad as last month, i think last month broke my personal record for both worst cramps and heaviest flow. It was horrible.

However, i'm impressed with myself because i've gone a few months in a row now with actually realizing that i have my period before i get blood on my clothes. I used to never see it coming, and then i see the blood and i'm like 'oh... crap."

^seriously? i'm so jealous of you. my periods always last at least 5 days. xP And I absolutely hate getting my period, life just sucks so much during those 5 days. At least it's over the weekend and we have thanksgiving break, i hate having to deal with it at school.

I almost had my period right before I went to a water park this weekend, but thank god it came last Monday and was over by Saturday morning when I went to the park.

I'm getting kind of worried because I've had it for two years and it's nowhere near regular...

^seriously? i'm so jealous of you. my periods always last at least 5 days. xP And I absolutely hate getting my period, life just sucks so much during those 5 days. At least it's over the weekend and we have thanksgiving break, i hate having to deal with it at school.
Hey, I hate getting my period too ! xD

But I think I'm a bit luckier in a sense, because when I get mine, I don't get cramps and I don't feel any snappier than I usually am. I just feel glad to get it done and over with ! x3

Then I can sit back and forget about it for a whole new month. 8D

+' timestamp='1290424482' post='3038241']Hey, I hate getting my period too ! xD

But I think I'm a bit luckier in a sense, because when I get mine, I don't get cramps and I don't feel any snappier than I usually am. I just feel glad to get it done and over with ! x3

Then I can sit back and forget about it for a whole new month. 8D
agh, i get the worst cramps. Last month I literally thought I was gonna die, that's how bad they were. Emotion-wise, I'm not usually affected to much, but I'm pretty snappy with my family as it is, so you know.

So... My last period was somewhere between September and October, so I thought I would never get it this month... But seems like it was just awfully late. -.- There wasn't a lot of blood but I sure know tomorrow will be different :l

My last period was the heaviest, most painful period I've ever had in my life!! That's propably the reason it's late now, and I don't really mind that, there's just one little thing...

TODAY IS THE FRICKIN' 24TH OR NOVEMBER! And of course, my luck would be that it becomes completely REGULAR now! I'm sure you know what I mean here!! >.<

Yay, mine's over now. Freedom for another month! Hopefully it comes around the same time next month, no later, because then i won't have it for Christmas. That would be really nice. I'm just worried it will start coming early by february and I'll have it for Katsucon. ;-; And then the Band Trip is slightly earlier the month after that. So basically, if it stays around the same time for the next few months, i'll be good.

I got my first period in July and I haven't had it since. It's really quite annoying. Sometimes I wish it would just come this way I don't have to worry about it.

I got it January 20th, 2005; a little over a month after I turned 13.

I freaking hate it! I wish I could get rid of it, but noooo. I'm old enough (19 in two weeks) to decide to get *REMOVED* and have a whole hoard of kids and yet I'm not old enough to decide to never have them? What kind of stupidness is that!?

Please avoid swearing, thanks. :) //JX

Started at 12, and in August/September?

Apparently, it does not hurt/ you cannot even notice (pain) if you are Asian...

EDIT: Correct me if I am wrong (you must be wholly Asian!)

Started at 12, and in August/September?

Apparently, it does not hurt/ you cannot even notice (pain) if you are Asian...

EDIT: Correct me if I am wrong (you must be wholly Asian!)
The cramps, you mean?

I don't get them and I'm not Asian. I don't think it has anything to do with your ethnicity... Just celebrate how lucky you are that you don't get them ! They seem to hurt badly. xD

Ooh, and good news ! I started again yesterdaaay. 8D Now I'm sure it won't stop like it did before, so it will hopefully be more regular now.

Mine started last night but now it's just old blood. -___-

QUESTION: I've been using pads and I want to use a tampon because I'm tired of the leaks. BUT I'm scared. D: I don't know how to use a tampon and I'm scared it will hurt. Everyone I know says it doesn't hurt but I think it will. D: Opinions?

Mine started last night but now it's just old blood. -___-

QUESTION: I've been using pads and I want to use a tampon because I'm tired of the leaks. BUT I'm scared. D: I don't know how to use a tampon and I'm scared it will hurt. Everyone I know says it doesn't hurt but I think it will. D: Opinions?
It hurts. DON'T DO IT. And that was totally sarcasm-free, I'm serious. It's not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back