Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh okay. Thanks. I kinda understood the whole pleasure and orgasm and that, I just didn't know masturbation produced the same results.
Females can orgasm by two means. One is by the G spot inside the vagina (this it the one that gets stimulated through sexual intercourse) and one is via the clitoris. The clitoris is also stimulated through intercourse but not to the same degree. Masturbation is just the blanket term use to describe any stimulation of either of these spots by hand or by another object (e.g. sex toys). Clitoris is more commonly used because it is more likely to produce orgasm and is also more accessible.

Did you use the kids BMI calculator?? If you use the adult ones as a kid it will show up inaccurately...
BMI Calculators for kids!!! (For individuals up to 18 years old)

For those in Australia and countries who measure weight in kg and height in cm go here: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/obesity/youth/bmi.html

It calculates for both adults AND children

For those who measure weight in pounds and height in feet and inches go here:

https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bmi-calculator/CC00043
Aloha!!

I found this post!! On this my BMI is 26.43! Still, it's better than 34!!

Have you had yur period yet? I haven't.... is it scary? Does it hurt? Please post if you have or haven't had your period!

*Note from Bell Sprout:

This topic has been thoroughly review by the Guides. We have deemed this appropriate to remain open. Please see my post in regards to this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=580937

Any further complaints about this topic WILL be removed. If you feel it is too personal, you are under no obligation to respond. This topic is an educational tool which many members have contributed towards and benefited from*
Having your period can be scary if you get it much earlier than you expect. It will be extremely freaky if you haven't heard about periods before. Of course you have otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

When I got my period, I couldn't feel a thing. I was playing Nintendogs or Spyro: Shadow Legacy (forget which) on my DS, and then I went to the toilet and saw blood on my knickers... I got a bit freaked out, I thought I might get it two years later than I did. It's no major pain, though my sister said she sometimes gets stomach cramps when it happens.

i have an identical twin sister. will we get it at the same time?
Good question! It is hard to say to be honest. I would think that you might end up with it at similar times but not exactly the same time. I could be wrong though. Can't say I've had a lot of experience with identical twins before as far as puberty goes. Your bodies will be physically identical but you've probably both eaten differently, played different amounts of sport, slept differently etc. so what's going on in your bodies will be different. There are many factors that affect onset of menstruation. But because you are essentially the same body, whatever differences these activities make will just show how much difference more/less physical activity and diet make.

I would suggest that you'll be around the same time unless you guys are vastly different (e.g. one is a hard core gymnast or one is significantly over wieght) then your start times should be reasonably close together.

You will have to let us know! :furawatchi:

Er, Like during Puberty U need several things to keep healthy

1) Pads or Tampons

2)Deoderant(get the one meant for girls Boys deoderant is different)

3)Wash your face daily with special medication to keep achne off

4)Excersise daily

5)wash ur body daily

I know bell sprout has explained it many times but I still don't know where the 3rd "hole" in my vagina is. And I hate to admit it but I did what you told me would help bell sprout, I grabed a mirror and I think you know the rest...

I did see another hole.... I think. but I think it was too big to be my vaginal opening scince I haven't used a tampon or had my period yet. And I donno which "hole" exactly is the one to put a tampon in. The pictures you put on posts didn't help at all really. Oh it doesn't really matter exactly because I'm 100% shure my mum will show me how to put a tampon in once I start my period. Just kinda wondering.

what is a sign of your period comming? i heard breast growth and pubic hair commin but i started wearing a bra in 4th grd (didnt think i needed it but now i do) and iv had pubic hair for like not a year i think a half of a year... so do you think soon?

also is mood swings a sign of it

and (this question sounds weird) but how do you mesure your breast size? i wanna no what size cup i would need... *or just tell me the measurments and the cup sizes*

i dont want to ask my mom its too uncumfortable and the only other peep is my cousin but that would be weird lolz so im askin you girls (hopefully no perv of a boy is pretending to be a girl)

*yeah i ask weird questions lolz* Judje if you want but i say (if you judje me)

go play on the street

lolz

i have an identical twin sister. will we get it at the same time?
its like saying 'will we like the same things?' maybe you do but just kuz your sister and you were born the same day, and look identical, and all this but your go at different speeds

proove me wrong by having your periods on the same day and i will be stunned lolz

I did see another hole.... I think. but I think it was too big to be my vaginal opening scince I haven't used a tampon or had my period yet. And I donno which "hole" exactly is the one to put a tampon in. The pictures you put on posts didn't help at all really. Oh it doesn't really matter exactly because I'm 100% shure my mum will show me how to put a tampon in once I start my period. Just kinda wondering.
Well that "other hole" is probably it! :rolleyes: Just because you haven't had sex or used a tampon doesn't mean that it is definately going to be small. The hymen can get stretched and torn just by general physical activities such as horseriding so the hole can just as easily be quite big! Everyone is different.

Your urethra is very small and barely visable so if you can see the hole and think it is big then it is not that. So the only other options that the hole is your anus or the vaginal opening. The anus is a pretty obvious hole because it is not surrounded by skin folds and it a lot further backwards. It is surrounded by smooth (or maybe a little hairy) skin. It would seem to me that the other hole you found is the one you are after!

what is a sign  of your period comming? i heard breast growth and pubic hair commin but i started wearing a bra in 4th grd (didnt think i needed it but now i do) and iv had pubic hair for like not a year i think a half of a year... so do you think soon?
also is mood swings a sign of it

and (this question sounds weird) but how do you mesure your breast size? i wanna no what size cup i would need... *or just tell me the measurments and the cup sizes*

i dont want to ask my mom its too uncumfortable and the only other peep is my cousin but that would be weird lolz so im askin you girls (hopefully no perv of a boy is pretending to be a girl)

*yeah i ask weird questions lolz* Judje if you want but i say (if you judje me)

go play on the street

lolz
I found a pretty good link, it is called The Five Stages of Puberty. Or try Puberty Stages of Development Female

To sum it up.. things should happen roughly in this order:

1. Ovaries grow & hormones start to work

2. Breasts begin to grow and some pubic hair starts to appear (straigh and dark rather than curly)

3. Pubic hair starts to get a bit thicker (width wise) and you get some discharge + growth spurt! (Menstruation starts here for some).

4. Underarm hair grows, pubic hair starts to get a bit curly & menstruation

5. Breast and hair growth complete with regular periods

You can look at the websites to see what ages they think this should occur at, but remembed that each person is different. Some will be earlier, some will be later. They are only a guide.

-------------------------------------------------

To find out about measuring cup size, check this site out: Getting the Right Bra

This site explains really well how to measure for your cup size and gives you a translation to what bra you will need to get. It has measurements for both Australia US& UK. :rolleyes: It also provides an example or two!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yah does a tampon hurt? my cousin said it hurt like hell! *sorry for the cussing*
No! Tampons will only hurt it you are not relaxed. If you try and insert a tampon in when you are tense or worried about it, the muscles inside the vaginal opening go tight! When they go tight it becomes hard to fit the tampon in and it will start to hurt. If you are nice and relaxed, the muscles will stay relaxed and it should slide in relatively easily.

yea if you put it in wrong though it hurts... just try to avoid that

how does it feel? do you FEEL the tampon if its put in right?
You should not feel anything at all if the tampon is inserted correctly. If it isn't inserted correctly you might feel like there is something poking out of you. All that means is that you need to push it in a bit further.

You should not feel anything at all if the tampon is inserted correctly. If it isn't inserted correctly you might feel like there is something poking out of you. All that means is that you need to push it in a bit further.
Ya putting something up there always seams weird to me!!!

Well that "other hole" is probably it! :) Just because you haven't had sex or used a tampon doesn't mean that it is definately going to be small. The hymen can get stretched and torn just by general physical activities such as horseriding so the hole can just as easily be quite big! Everyone is different.
Your urethra is very small and barely visable so if you can see the hole and think it is big then it is not that. So the only other options that the hole is your anus or the vaginal opening. The anus is a pretty obvious hole because it is not surrounded by skin folds and it a lot further backwards. It is surrounded by smooth (or maybe a little hairy) skin. It would seem to me that the other hole you found is the one you are after!
well, I did used to go horesback riding! lol And I love to swim so I think your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back