Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL!!if you really want to know...Guides I am sorry but this is important..girlspace.com.

Internal itching can be a result of a few different things:
1. Dryness (a lack of lubrication) - if you have ever had dry eyes then you know that they are always itchy. What is meant to be moist often becomes itchy when dry. This is because of friction and rubbing. Vaginal lubrication is at its lowest towards the end and just after your period.

2. Infection - things such as yeast infection can cause irriation which in turn causes itching.

3. Allergic reaction - Some women are mildy allergic to some materials in pads and tampons which can causes a degree of itchiness. Scented pads and tampons are particularly prone to causing allergic reaction because of the perfumes. Generally, the vagina isn't designed to attacked by chemicals so it doesn't respond well to perfume. Allergies to the material can be conquered by seeking out "hypoallergenic" products which are particularly designed for people with sensitive skin.

4. Abrasion - General irriation from abrasion if you have a sensitive vagina can also occur when using tampons.

And as I said before:

Remember, you reproductive health is important so if you are concerned even though you think that it shouldn't be serious it is always a good idea to consult your doctor.
Definatly dryness. I looked up Yeast infection and i have none of the symptons. I do have sensitive and dry skin though..

im 13 in a few months will i start by then?i keep feeling sick and have cramps in my lower abdomen

-fp
Cramps in your lower abdomen can mean a period can start soon. Either that or gut distress. But don't worry, you will get it by the time you're an adult. However, if you're nearing adulthood and haven't had a period, talk to your doctor.

Today I actually bought Pads and pantiliners for my 2 period witch will start next month!! I can't believe that I had my first on the forth of July (July 4), in Las Vegas!!!

~Tama-Love~

im 13 in a few months will i start by then?i keep feeling sick and have cramps in my lower abdomen

-fp
Generally first period don't start with massive cramps and feeling sick. It is in the rarer side for that to happen. You more likely are having an intestinal upset. Feeling sick when having periods is usually because of SEVERE pain. If the pain isn't there (as often occurs a few days into the period) the sick feeling disappears. There is a distinct difference between feeling sick with cramps and feeling sick because of cramps. :)

But you never know..

Generally first period don't start with massive cramps and feeling sick. It is in the rarer side for that to happen. You more likely are having an intestinal upset. Feeling sick when having periods is usually because of SEVERE pain. If the pain isn't there (as often occurs a few days into the period) the sick feeling disappears. There is a distinct difference between feeling sick with cramps and feeling sick because of cramps. :)
But you never know..
O.O

BellSprout...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!

Lol anyway, Football princess, it's okay to not get your period until later inlife... pass 18 and then you should consult a doctor.

Yeah, What she said! lol, sad but true

I know this is off topic but may have to do with my period just stopping- I woke up around 3:15 am (my time eastren) And my stomach was feeling so bad, I used the bathroom still bad, Went back to the bathroom STILL hurted, One more time, Just some dierria >.<, Then my leg started to hurt for no reason, Does this have to do with my period just passing?

Yeah, What she said! lol, sad but true
I know this is off topic but may have to do with my period just stopping- I woke up around 3:15 am (my time eastren) And my stomach was feeling so bad, I used the bathroom still bad, Went back to the bathroom STILL hurted, One more time, Just some dierria >.<, Then my leg started to hurt for no reason, Does this have to do with my period just passing?
Most likely unrelated. Diarrhoea with menstruation will usually occur in the first couple of days when cramps are at their peak and your abdominal region in general is all inflamed and upset. This should be well and truely gone at the end even for those with the worst bleeds. That sound to be more like the tail end of a belly upset which could have been due to something you ate anywhere from a day to a week ago. Should clear up of its own accord. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Thanks! But why does my leg hurt? I didnt hit it against nothin
In medical terms it is called visceral or referred pain. Basically, what that means is that some parts of your body have similar nervous wiring (and/or wiring which actually converges at some point) to other body parts and what happens is when you experience pain in one of those areas, the other area with similar wiring will also feel pain at the same time or instead of the place that pain actually is.

It is a tricky concept to explain in simple terms.

You will most likely find that your leg will stop hurting when everything in your bowels settles down. You may not know that it all has settled until that leg pain stops hurting!

My brother is really nosy about my period and stuff. Hes all asking waht are Tampons and how do they work. Some body help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou Bell Sprout :huh:

im not sure if this is true but my mum told me that you start when you grandma or nana started and my Nana started when she was 16 im not sure about my grandma though

Does this mean i will start at 16??

-fp

Thankyou Bell Sprout :( im not sure if this is true but my mum told me that you start when you grandma or nana started and my Nana started when she was 16 im not sure about my grandma though

Does this mean i will start at 16??

-fp
Everybody is different. Here's an example:

My mom started at 16

My sister started at 13

I started at 12.

Everyones different!

wow theres a lot of posts in this topic(lol) well.....um i havent had mine yet and im 11.from what ive read from the posts IM SCARED!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :mellow: :mellow: :eek: :eek: :eek:

i hope it doesnt hurt for me.

i think ill be fine using pads when i get my period,but TAMPONS?? :mellow: :mellow: it seems like it would hurt to just u know stick them up there. :mellow: :mellow: sorry if im grossing any 1 out.im also kinda grossing myself out already(lol)

wow theres a lot of posts in this topic(lol) well.....um i havent had mine yet and im 11.from what ive read from the posts IM SCARED!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :mellow: :mellow: :eek: :eek: :eek: i hope it doesnt hurt for me.

i think ill be fine using pads when i get my period,but TAMPONS?? :mellow: :mellow: it seems like it would hurt to just u know stick them up there. :mellow: :mellow: sorry if im grossing any 1 out.im also kinda grossing myself out already(lol)
I don't think tampons hurt personally. I don't remember if they hurt at first. I don't *think* they did though.

it is gross sticking a tampon "up there"
Not really o_O' It's more gross in my opinion to have a stream of blood running out of it. Plus, eventually when you're older if you plan to have kids, things are gonna go up there anyway heh. The main differences between the two is there's only one person involved and you don't get pregnant from tampons.

I guess you kind of have to be open minded when it comes to tampons/periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back