Girls!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks for helping out, lol, I'll bear in mind next time it comes.
Well, I wore one of those overnight, and nothign was there. Nothing happened yesterday, nothing happened today, so I guess it went. xD

Will it come back around between the 7th - 15th September? (It came to me 11 August, morning, like 7am I think).

You said it could last longer, do you believe it will last 3 days again, or will it last, longer. :blink:

Thank you in advance, becauseI may need to read the answer to this within to weeks time, lol.
Hi Spiffy,

In theory your period is supposed to come every 28 days... In reality your body may be a little bit more irregular. The best way to find out is to keep a diary or a calendar of when your period start and how long it lasts for. It might be good to keep a record of when you get period pain, PMS and how often you need to change pads etc. After about a year or so your body should have settled into a routine..until then it is not unreasonable for things to be a little bit all over the place.

https://www.beinggirl.com/en_US/pages/yourperiod.jsp

If you go here there is a little section called "What Date Was Your Last Period?".. you can use that to work out roughly when your next period will come. Just stick in 11/08/06 and when it asks you how long your cycle is (start of one period to the start of the next) just stick with the 28 days and put your period as lasting 3 days at this stage.

It is hard to say if your next period will be the same or longer. If you are lucky, it will be the same.. if not, it may be four or five days. Each girl is different and unfortunately, only time will tell!

you tell the first woman near you, mother or older sister, never younger, just walk up and say..."i think i got my period" that's what i did, i was so crossed with excitement and panic. I always wanted it to say i was a woman, and now i just hate it. lol, i can go with cramps or without., but when i do get them i can't focus and i feel sick, They can come full blast at me
yes very true also but feel free 2 tell a teacher 2 (girl of couse)because every girl goes through it so ur teacher will know what it is like.if u have a boy teacher just say u need 2 go to the nurse that its an emergency!

yes very true also but feel free 2 tell a teacher 2 (girl of couse)because every girl goes through it so ur teacher will know what it is like.if u have a boy teacher just say u need 2 go to the nurse that its an emergency!
I am lucky! I have mostly all GIRL teachers, so I don't have to talk to the guy teachers. But I do have two of them. :D :)

~Tama-Love~

i got mine in 5th grade!!! im in 8th now tho. im on it right now! ive been in bed most of last week. i can barely go anywhere and im always depressed. but now i feel better cux its like my 5th day. usually mine r 4 days. but they can be 7. cramps r horrible. do any of yall no any medicine for that? tylenol and IB profen r not working.

You can use a heating pad if that helps! :D I haven't had cramps yet, but I ctarted my first period two months ago, is that normal? :D :)

~Tama-Love~

erm, i get alot of vaginal mucus, it doesn't smell like anything, it's just clear mucus, It's been like this for about 3 months.....

I'm a virgin, i've never had a period, i have breasts, i don't have armpit hair, though i have some hair, erm, downstairs

I just started my period today again. :) Well, for those of you that don't have it yet,

be prepared for seeing blood every month. :furawatchi: :ph34r: Today was very imberesing for me,

because I had a little spot of blood on my capris! :) It was so mortifying, I had to cover the pot up with my backpack! :D :p :angry:

~Tama-Love~

Cup bras? I think you mean the cup sizes, like A, B, C, D, DD, etc.
Uhm. It's basically just the size of your boobs o.o' Like and A is for someone flattish, B is a bit bigger and so on. The bigger the letter the bigger the size. As for the number, that's just how many inches around you are.

Age doesn't matter with them really. It just matters how you're developing and if you feel you're ready for one.
I'm an A-cup :wub:

NOT COOL! :lol:

I still use training bras, cuz I don't like the cup ones :p

My friends Mum is size DD! :eek:

That is massive :eek:

Don't worry, you won't, but it might smell unpleasent. :eek: Just be always prepared and maybe ask your mom if you can have a couple of pads to put in your purse or backpack, so you won't be caught by surprise and get embarresed infront of people/ kids. :eek: :p

~Tama-Love~

erm, i get alot of vaginal mucus, it doesn't smell like anything, it's just clear mucus, It's been like this for about 3 months.....I'm a virgin, i've never had a period, i have breasts, i don't have armpit hair, though i have some hair, erm, downstairs
you know whats weird?? that is happening to me too!

Yep, that means you are maturing. After I started getting those signs, my period came in about a year. You will have similar discharge for the rest of your life, in-between having your period. It's normal, and it keeps you healthy. If the discharge bothers you, or when you have a lot of it(there are times when you have more), you can buy a VERY thin kind of pad called a pantiliner. Those are made specifically for times when you are not having your period, but you want to feel fresh. Just look for any brand who makes pads, Playtex, Kotex, Always, Carefree, etc. Next to the boxes of pads, there will be little boxes of pantiliners. These generally say something along the lines of "Ideal for daily freshness" or "light absorbency" or something similar. These are what you need. My favorite kind is Carefree Perfect Fit, light protection. Any similar product will work, though.

i got mine in 5th grade!!! im in 8th now tho. im on it right now! ive been in bed most of last week. i can barely go anywhere and im always depressed. but now i feel better cux its like my 5th day. usually mine r 4 days. but they can be 7. cramps r horrible. do any of yall no any medicine for that? tylenol and IB profen r not working.
Hi Emily,

I had the same problem as you with really severe cramps that did not respond to your regular pain killers.

I can recommend Tri-Profen. One of these tablets would work provided I made sure to take it before I got the point of feeling like I was going to throw up from the pain. Otherwise you can try Panadeine Forte or Neurofen Plus... don't know how well they work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back