girly girl or tomboy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are you a girly girl or tomboy?

• 1)girly girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2)tomboy

• 3)kinda girly

• 4)kinda boyish

• 5)in between

• 6)I dunno

• 7).....I'm not a girl....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever I'm feeling really. I'm generally a girly-girl, I guess. At least that 's what my friends say. Once they told me I'm preppy (I don't get that, but whatever).

And yes, I am obsessed w/ the color pink! But my second fave is blue, then maroon.

Actually after writing this, most people would say I'm a girly-girl.

*sigh* Everyone's a critic!

Tee hee! I`m a strange one..I`m like goth but hate skits{so i guess i fit in more da guy goth}even through i`m a gurl,I wear makeup{black or pale white lipstick,black eyeliner} and love tama gotchi!

[SIZE=14pt]I'm a bit of a tomboy.I put on makeup every now and again to show I can be pretty no matter what someone else says (besides its the inside that counts right?).I'm happy with the way I am and if anyone has a problem with that they can tell me to my face!And all I'll say is "Do you really think I care about what you think of me?".It matters how you see yourself that matters most.Great.......There I go sounding like a big cornball again................. -.-' -.-' -.-' -.-' -.-' -.-'[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I'm a bit of a tomboy.I put on makeup every now and again to show I can be pretty no matter what someone else says (besides its the inside that counts right?).I'm happy with the way I am and if anyone has a problem with that they can tell me to my face!And I'll say is "Do you really think I care about what you think of me?".It matters how you see yourself that matters most.Great.......There I go sounding like a big cornball again................. -.-' -.-' -.-' -.-' -.-' -.-'[/SIZE]
lol!

those r words to live bye!

lol!those r words to live bye!
[SIZE=14pt]Thanks. :p Maybe I should write it down and pass it to the next generation of tama talk members.XD You never know when you need a bit of wisdom from someone. -_- :angry: :angry: [/SIZE]

hey ppl i'm new...sorry i posted it here instead of somewhere else...i'm really sorry...please don't be mad at me ppl...i just wana fit in..well not really..i stand out in school being the tough not girly type..lol. :furawatchi:
i dont do any of that painty nails and spend hours shopping or anything too girly. im tomboyish. i play playstation2 with BOTH my brothers, i play basket ball in the driveway with them, i dont do much girly things.

im usually recinised by my 'non girlyness'

~UBW

Well, I care about how I look, and I like shopping, but it's not like I spend hours in front of the mirror or in a walk-in closet, and I only like online shopping/shopping in Hot Topic/manga shopping. I don't paint my nails, not with nailpolish at least. When I'm bored, I get sharpies and colour my nails (when I try to wash it off, it doesn't come off around where the nail grows from, and if I used grey or black, my nails look dead, but I like them that way). I never put my hair up, I just run a brush through it and go. I have a lot of shoes, but I don't wear most of them. Most of the time, I'm either wearing Converse, Vans, or Birkenstocks (when I don't feel like forcing my feet into Vans, or tying up the laces of my Converse. Yes, all of my Converse are high-tops. Yes, I like high-tops).

im really inbetween....i can be girlish but not in school XD but you can't always specify me s a tomboy...when sports sumtimes i try my best or i just stand there and follow the ball.......so i dont really know!!

~tama fan :furawatchi:

I'm half and half... for example: i usually wear baggy jeans and a black t-shirt to day i wore a long skirt, one of the 2 skirts i own, i have no dresses and i hate the colour pink, i only like 2 shades of it. My friend and i were shoving each other a while ago, (it was a joke between us) and a guy behind us said "tomboy fight" and you know, once a guy calls you a tomboy then it's probably true... lol my friends were suprised to see me wearing a skirt and kinda dressed up.

Im half and half. I look like a girly girl but you I hang out with the funny guys, I love sports especially baseball, and so yeah you get it. I play basketball in my driveway with the boys on the block and I mostly win. I used to play softball until my mom forced me to cheerlead. And I play playstation2 with my cousin all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
im none coz i dont label myself- if ur a tomboy or a girly-girl it doesnt matter coz its WHO u r not wat u label URSELF as

But im not stoppin u doin this

60/40 for me i wear gurl clothes and i like it but i sometimes act like a guy im random and an ice breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back