Global Warming.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us will >.<
"Most" don't count as "everyone".

Even I don't want children. So, please do not cram the "WHAT ABOUT YOUR KIDS AND GRAND KID'S FUTURE!!!" down people's throats, please.

People need to chill out for once, take a few breaths and stop worrying about every life crisis happening here and there. I really think pointless spats over who thinks Global Warming is real or not seems futile now.

and even if you wont have childern you brother and sister might
I don't have any siblings...

Sorry to say this, Paper Cut, but you're not really helping. Stop playing the sympathy game if you are to make people care about the opinions of Global Warming. As I said.

I am not worried about Global Warming at all. I'm happy as is with my video game playing, my cats, my life, finding a job and even battling stress 24/7. Me trying to overcome constint stress is a bit more important then worrying about Global Warming. So, please stop...

I dislike global warming. A lot.

On then ews it says polar bears are going extinct because theres no more ice D:<

Why do people always bring up. "So you don't care if it will affect your children?" Arguement?
Trust me, I've heard enough about Global Warming to the point I don't care anymore. Bush caused Global Warmng? Hasn't Global Warming been discussed way before he became president?
Because we aren't the last ones who are going to live on this earth. There are people that are going to live here after us, so show some respect and help the world. You might not care, but others do.

Because we aren't the last ones who are going to live on this earth. There are people that are going to live here after us, so show some respect and help the world. You might not care, but others do.
Do you relaise not everyone wants children? The "What will your kids think!" Arguement is old and it seems like it's trying to make someone give in and have sympathy and pity. Not everyone is like that. Everyone thinks differntly. Rey said it. Sweet Kandi said it. I said it.

Also, not everyone is gonna care about Global Warming. You can't force a person to care and help the world. There are more important things in life, then trying to worry about one crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you relaise not everyone wants children? The "What will your kids think!" Arguement is old and it seems like it's trying to make someone give in and have sympathy and pity. Not everyone is like that. Everyone thinks differntly. Rey said it. Sweet Kandi said it. I said it.
Also, not everyone is gonna care about Global Warming. You can't force a person to care and help the world. There are more important things in life, then trying to worry about one crisis.
No you think you dont want children i bet more than ½ of tamatalkers will have childern

You have no right to tell him what to do. If he feels no need to OMG SAVE TEH EARTH then so be it, but none of you have the right to call him a jerk and to tell him to show respect. "You might not care but others do" Then let those others do what they feel is right and not shove their ideas and opinions down other peoples throats like its law.

He's not a horrible person for thinknig Global Warming is a sham, i think it is as well.

"show some respect" Respect? RESPECT? Respect for what?? He needs to show some respect because he thinks differently then all of you? Dear lord.

No you think you dont want children i bet more than ½ of tamatalkers will have childern
Then maybe you should repsect people who don't want children, okay? I respect people if they respect what I do. I do not like hearing. "What will your future kids thing or do?"

It don't matter if someone has a child or not. Does it?

If someone has a kid, it's their buisness. Not mine. Not yours. It's the person who had it.

Then maybe you should repsect people who don't want children, okay? I respect people if they respect what I do. I do not like hearing. "What will your future kids thing or do?"
It don't matter if someone has a child or not. Does it?

If someone has a kid, it's their buisness. Not mine. Not yours. It's the person who had it.
Ok i dont realy care if you have childern but dont only think of yourself.

Sorry for the double post but this responce made me laugh

"No you think you dont want children i bet more than ½ of tamatalkers will have childern"

Then let YOU deal with it. Quit asking for pity and sympathy by asking us to THINK OF YOUR FUTURE GENERATION. It's getting old and lame.

Ok i dont realy care if you have childern but dont only think of yourself.
*face palms*

I am not thinking about myself. I am voicing my opinion. So me not caring about this global warming thing and me trying to battle everyday stress to the point I break down from stress is selfish?

"Ok i dont realy care if you have childern but dont only think of yourself."

Are you kidding me? He is NOT being selfish. He is speaking for everyone who chooses not to have kids and hearing "OMG YOU ARE SELFISH THINK OF YOUR KIDS"

Stop assuming stuff and quit shoving your opinion down peoples throats and telling them to stop being selfish. If anything you are selfish for bragging that your going to save the earth and your future kids.

"Ok i dont realy care if you have childern but dont only think of yourself."
Are you kidding me?  He is NOT being selfish.  He is speaking for everyone who chooses not to have kids and hearing "OMG YOU ARE SELFISH THINK OF YOUR KIDS"

Stop assuming stuff and quit shoving your opinion down peoples throats and telling them to stop being selfish.  If anything you are selfish for bragging that your going to save the earth and your future kids.
I never said she was she was being selfish i just pointed out that think of people that will have to go through the global warming your pretty much streching what people said to make them look bad.

I never said she was she was being selfish i just pointed out that think of people that will have to go through the global warming your pretty much streching what people said to make them look bad.
I'm not a "she". I'm a "he". Hench the name Starman.

Also, Global Warming could be a hoax. It may not be. I don't care either way. We shouldn't act like the world will end.

I wasn't saying I didn't have any respect for people that weren't going to have children. I just said that there are going to be people who live on this earth after us. I never said anything to hurt anyone.

That was toward Paper cut.

I didn't streach anything. I called it as I saw it.

You called Starman selfish for not caring about Global warming and I called you out on it.

Don't worry Jess i didn't mean you. No hard feelings toward you. I mean Paper cut here whos preaching about how people should think of their future generation, when some of us don't even want to have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back