god.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i believe in god. but i do not have a reiligon

Last edited by a moderator:
well for all of you guyz that dont believe in God and the bible whoever wrote it must of been really smart. I am a strong strong believer in Jesus God and all of that. for those of you who wont belive it until you see it are going to be too late when we get there.

im a preachers kid and i am proud of it. so for anyone has any questions on God or anything like that just pm me and ill reply and give you an answer.

God? Who is that? Oh, yeah, that guy who throws us into a pit of fiery despair and sorrow if we do bad things. But he loves us, you say? Har. Har har har.

I'll stick to a God that isn't totally two-faced, thanks. Perhaps I could just start worshiping this Long Cat fellah.

You two should be focused enough to stay on topic before you start to form a new religion. This is the final warning, you are really starting to try my patience.

(WARNING: Rare moment of grammar and intelligence incoming!)

I believe Dogma said it best.

"It does not matter who or what you have faith in, but as long as you have faith."

In effect, there is no true God. Maybe there is no God at all. Many people have faith in a heavenly figure, some have faith in an ideal, and some have faith in individual people. There is no one that can say who is truly correct, and no one can say who is wrong. So yes, I agree with the theories shown in Dogma.

God? Who is that? Oh, yeah, that guy who throws us into a pit of fiery despair and sorrow if we do bad things. But he loves us, you say? Har. Har har har.
I'll stick to a God that isn't totally two-faced, thanks. Perhaps I could just start worshiping this Long Cat fellah.
A lot of people think that, but the truth is, God is not two-faced in the slightest! You honestly think he wants people to go to Hell? God can't force people to choose Him, it's the one thing He can't do. You choose where you go all on your own.

That's just my opinion. :)

I don't understand on these threads why people cannot simply say "Yes, I believe in God", "No, I don't believe in God", or some other simple statement like that. Why do people need to go and say "NO! I don't believe in someone who 'created the world (It's impossible for Someone to do that!) Anyone who believes in God has been tricked and are wasting their lives!" or "YESSSS! Of course I believe in God! Whoever doesn't I feel bad for because they are going to hell!"? Really. It isn't that hard just to answer the question and leave other people to their own beliefs.

Nobody is shoving anything down anyone's throat. In fact, I would say most of the people here attacking the Bible, seven year old preachers (really, why do you feel the need to attack a little boy?), and a religion's beliefs are the ones who are in a sense 'shoving something down someone's throat.' You guys are just trying to make a certain religion feel bad about their beliefs and are essentially, trying to change their beliefs away from their religion. If you don't like people trying to force you to become part of a certain religion, why are you trying to turn them away from that religion?

I would rather not state my beliefs, seeing as I am not completely sure as to what I believe in.

DUDES! You don't have to believe or not! GET OVER IT!
Who's my god, you ask? look at my latest post. Just scroll up. xD

~SG~
yep, dang right, i agree wiv both of your posts lol

They found the shroud of Jesus in 1968 with His face on the cloth, just wanted to point it out. My grandfather saved the newspaper article on it.

They found the shroud of Jesus in 1968 with His face on the cloth, just wanted to point it out. My grandfather saved the newspaper article on it.
Huh? They claim to have found what now?

yes, they did. The shroud holds the whole body shot of Jesus and his face. When they found the shroud, there was no body and there was proof a nails through the wrist(radius and the ulna). Scientist have put the shroud through many DNA and carbon testing to see if it is authentic, and it proved that it was not made of paint but blood. They also have found that it was stained through the other side of the shroud, believing that a chemical reaction happened and that would take many years. So, they did another test and found that it is around 2,000 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back