Golden Tamagotchi ( V3 )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a souviniour number 22 now I need to get one more number 32

Hi. I was just wondering, how come it seems to be so easy for everyone else to get the hat in the Travel Agency, but I can never do it? Everytime I go in there, I click on the Chile catalogue, see the little "video" w/Mametchi popping out from behind the ruins... but NO HAT! Is there a reason for this? I'm using the high bandwitdth! I get every other item, super easy, but... no dice on the hat. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thnx.

THANX! THAT REALLY HELPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

TAMAGOTCHI V3

NAME: MONYQ

CURRENT AGE: 7

GENERATION: 2

---------------------------------------

TAMAGOTCHI V2

NAME: ZLJKO

CURRENT AGE: 4

GENERATION: 2

When I go on the Travel place and click on the Chile catalouge and it doesn't give me a hat!plz help!

Thanks for realeasing this.I wouldn`t even have known the golden tama was released if it wasn`t for your thread! :furawatchi:

THX. but I already found all 10 if i sound rude i'm not meaning 2. but thx anyway it took me a minute but i found the hat. By the way did anyone else notice the sign above the

plane that said tamgotchi island :eek: i tried 2 go there but it didn't ever load and then when i went back later it wasn't there any more. :eek: :eek: :eek: :furawatchi:

I CANNOT FIND THE BALL IN THE TOY STORE AND I CLICKED ON HIGH BANDWITH. WHERE ON EARTH IS IT?????????? plz and thank you!!!!

On the high-bandwith Tamatown, The Golden Tamagotchi has been released! But instead of clicking on stars, you click on specail items! There are 10 items in all, and I have discovered 9 of them. Item Locations:
Rugby Ball/Football - Toy Store

Necklace - Clothing Store

Jacket - Clothing Store

Paintbrush - School

Purse/Bag - Food Court

Windmill - Games Centere

Banjo/Guitar - Music Store

Rabbit Slippers - Clothing Store(thanks smee4)

Tie - School (on the teacher)(thanks MerikFynd)

Hat - Travel Agency (click on the picture of Chile)(thanks smee4)

//CS
Hi, this helped me and now I am searching for a list of the souvenirs, but I just wanted to let you know that I have pics of all the items. I just have to upload them into ImageCave and then get the links. I hope it helps you. I will post that ASAP. Bye for now!

//Kim

So is it just me, or are the low bandwidth kids, like myself, still waiting for our stars? I haven't found even one yet, and I've been searching hard. Am I jumping the gun, or even less observent than I thought?

Well, there are no stars. Just items. You can use my pics and CS's words to find the items you need to click on. No stars in sight so you might want to look for items now. :pochitchi:

//Kim

EDIT: Whoops! I just checked and apparently there is nothing there that appears to have even the slightest clue as to why there are no items for you to fin. Have you tried going into High Bandwith? It might work, it might now. I am not sure of the whole procces because I have a very fast computer so I will have to let someo0ne else figure that out. But the poster for the Golden Tama says coming soon. I am sure that Bandai will have everything sorted out in a week. That's all the news I have for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the hat! It's in the Travel Agent. Click on picture of Chile.
I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant find it!!!!!!! :( :huh: :lol: ;) :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant find it!!!!!!! :D   :(   :(   :(   :lol:   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(   :(
BallJacket, Necklace, and Slippers

Tie and Paint Brush

Hat

Windmill

Guitar and Purse

There you go. A full on helper to your Golden Tamagotchi needs. I think I got everything but let me know if I missed something.

//Kim

EDIT:Jacket, Necklace, and Slippers pic fixed!
On the high-bandwith Tamatown, The Golden Tamagotchi has been released! But instead of clicking on stars, you click on specail items! There are 10 items in all, and I have discovered 9 of them. Item Locations:
Rugby Ball/Football - Toy Store

Necklace - Clothing Store

Jacket - Clothing Store

Paintbrush - School

Purse/Bag - Food Court

Windmill - Games Centere

Banjo/Guitar - Music Store

Rabbit Slippers - Clothing Store(thanks smee4)

Tie - School (on the teacher)(thanks MerikFynd)

Hat - Travel Agency (click on the picture of Chile)(thanks smee4)

//CS

This post has been edited by ShAwDy_1 on Jul 13 2006, 10:28 PM
I hope that helps you. Click on the link from my post to see a pic and then you can go find it. I hope that answers your question. ;)

//Kim

i have found 2 more!!bunny slippers- clothing store

tie- school

please someone tell us where the hat is!!!
in the travel agency look at the chile brochure :eek:

tell me the codes to travle there cause i need the hat 9 out of 10 items please tell me the codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back