Golden Tamagotchi ( V3 )

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Locations:
Rugby Ball/Football - Toy Store

Necklace - Clothing Store

Jacket - Clothing Store

Paintbrush - School

Purse/Bag - Food Court

Windmill - Games Centere

Banjo/Guitar - Music Store

Rabbit Slippers - Clothing Store(thanks smee4)

Tie - School (on the teacher)(thanks MerikFynd)

Hat - Travel Agency (click on the picture of Chile)(thanks smee4)

//CS
let people find the special items themselves. why just tell them where everything is? it defeats the whole purpose.

none of these are too difficult to find.

look for them.

i have found 2 more!!bunny slippers- clothing store

tie- school

please someone tell us where the hat is!!!
Chilli poster. Travel agency. :puroperatchi:

i had such a hard time with the hat 1 so i asked my sister to help me and she found it right away! lol :angry:

THANKS YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D :unsure:

I do not understand what is the big deal of getting the Goden tamagotchi ????

If you want to find the hat go to travel agency. Then click Chile. The hat is on the stone wall thing :huh: :eek:

I HAVE ALREADY FOUND THE TEN THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS A COLASSAL WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!! THE GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI IS SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that you could use the golden tama...it could be like

Tamagotchi holds tamagotchi and sun comes up. Tamagotchi gets excited. The golden tamagotchi stays at the corner like the lion doll does. Then a message comes up and says:

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU"VE GOT A GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI!! PRESS THE A and C BUTTON TOGETHER TO PLAY WITH YOUR TAMAGOTCHI'S TAMAGOTCHI!

Then your when your tamagotchi sleeps, the golden tama disapears and goes back to your items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back