Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday, January. 5th

Good afternoon,guys :lol: .

This morning I married Elizabeth to a Magictchi,who looked very handsome :lol: .Elizabeth had a hard time saying bye but she was happy when they morphed into parents,I now have a Jyooubatchi as a Mother and a handsome looking Maharajatchi as a Father,I shall call him David.

I have three little cheeky toddlers jumping around the screen.My first one (an Ahirukutchi) I shall name John,the second one(a Belltchi) I will call Denise and my last one(a Mattaritchi,my favourite :lol: ) I will name Brad.

John,Denise and Brad have 50% bonds and right now I am going to search for Ahirukutchi's logout code.

BTW:I love Maharajatchi,he looks so cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wednesday, January. 7th

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday,I was out all day again.

I expect the Draco family to evolve into teens today.I realy hope to get a Nonopotchi ;)

This morning I saw David and Elizabeth eating dinner together,how cool :mellow: .

Thats all for now,folks :unsure: .

Thursday, January. 8th

Hiya,

Late last night the Triplets morphed into teenagers,

John is now a Kikitchi

Denise is now an Itchigotchi

Brad is now a Mamekatchi

They have 100% bonds and they woke up this morning as the Active family :p .I saw John and Dave having a cup of tea together.

I am a little dissapointed that I didn't get a Nonopotchi :D .Instead,I got another Mamekatchi.

I think Kikitchi is the first monkey tamagotchi(if he is a monkey).

Thats all for now,bye :D .

Friday, January, 9th

Good morning -_- .

I slept in this morning so when I woke up the Draco's were happily bouncing around the screen.They weren't hungry or anything,I love how the V5.5's aren't that needy :) .

I managed to see John and Elizabeth looking at a clothes rack and a Tuxedo would appear on it.That must be the Active family's random animation.

So the Sociable family's animation is stamping,Active's is looking at a tuxedo...

So what can the Artistic family's be?

I can't wait to find out!

Saturday, January. 10th

Awesome news! the Draco's are now adults.

John is a Kinbatchi,Denise is Tamako and Brad is a Tamastatchi(Not another one :) ).

You all know how the Draco's father is named Maharajatchi? well I saw an Indian restraunt named Maharaja! what a coincidence :kusatchi: .

I'm glad I got Kinbatchi,it's strange how a giant tooth has teeth :kusatchi: .

IMPORTANT:I am leaving tomorrow and returning to my place(Woo! much more posts!) so I might not be able ot post for a day or too to pack and unpack.

Yesterday,I was looking at the Music Star designs and I have decided ot get Techno Sound,it will be my first tamagotchi with a black shell design,it looks realy cool :kusatchi: .

Monday, January. 12th

Well I arrived home last night and I have finished all my packing,so let me get straight to the Draco's.

This morning I mated Denise with a Tamastatchi and it realy didn't take that long.So now I have another Gotchi King family,they are babies and I have been taking realy good care of them if I do say so my self :D .

I will call the Gotchi King,Rupert.I will call the first Sibling Lola and the second will be named Jane.Now for the first time ever,i'm going to let them do the talking!

Jane:*yawn* Big sister is so boring

Lola:No! you boring!

Jane:No way! you waaaaaaaaay more boring times ten.

Rupert:Will you too quit it! i'm trying to watch "annoying kids" episode three!

Lola:Sorry dad.

Jane:Boring times 10>_>!!!

Jane and Lola morphed,yay :furawatchi: .

The C animation is realy cool.The family comes close up to the screen and they all jump and the king has sunny's on.Then,for some reason they look all dissapointed :lol: .

They have 50% bonds and I forgot to mention I bought a few things while I was up at my Grandparents,for the Tamagotchi.

I got this realy cool snack called a "star fruit" and a King Salmon,how awesome :D .

Later,

Wednesday, January. 14

Hello guys :huh: .

Jane and Lola should be able to marry today,I am going to marry Lola to either Glassitchi or Prince Tamahiko so I can get an Artistic family(and a Nonopotchi!).

They have 90% bonds,it was 100 yesterday but silly me missed a training call :furawatchi: .

I guess theres not much more to say,let's listen to the Tams!

Jane:Chocolate milk,yum!

Lola:If that was my chocolate milk...

Jane:Woops,it was*snickers*

Lola*angry face*Servants,get the Sledgehammer,this is gonna be realy qui-

Elizabeth:No fighting children! come and have some cake!

Lola:This ain't over

Jane:It is now*slaps face and Lola faints*

Thursday, January.14th

Hey guys.

Yesterday I mated Jane with a Glassitchi(Found him on the first try ;) ).Now I have three bouncy toddlers with 60% bonds.

Here are there names:

Mattaritchi:Billy

Tororotchi:Lily

Ahirukutchi:Darian

I plan to get Prince Tamahiko this generation and it looks like i'm getting another Kinbatchi,oh! and i'm FINALY getting a Nonopothchi woo! :)

Friday, January. 15th

Hello :kusatchi: .

Yesterday,I bought a food item called Macaron for the tama's and it looks like three hamburgers :kusatchi: .I also bought a Sattelite.I love buying them things.

They should morph today.I am dying to see a Nonopotchi on my screen,I hear you can also get Nonopotchi on the music star.

On youtube,I found this realy cool Tamagotchi anime called 'Let's go! Tamagotchi'. and it is in english,here the link to the first episode:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I plan to play a bit more games with them today as I have not been playing much,just raising bonding.

About bonding,I have 100% so i'm sure to get Prince Tamahiko.

Just one last thing I should mention,The Draco's are now the Artistic family.

Saturday, January.17th

Hi! I got REALY BIG NEWS.

I got a Nonopotchi!!! thye evolved yesterday,Billy is the nonopotchi,Lily is a Shelltchi and Darian is a Mamekatchi.

*groan* Not ANOTHER Tamastatchi!!

They are the Artistic family and I saw Billy and Jane looking at a picture of the Mona Lisa earlier.They have 100% still and I can't wait to get Prince Tamahiko and my third Gotchi King family.

I plan to purchase some goodies at the shop for them today,Nonopotchi's are hectic :rolleyes: !

Thats all I have for now,post later!

Later,[/font]

Monday, January. 19th

Good morning guys,I now have adults :D .

Billy is Prince Tamahiko

Lily is a Gypsytchi

Darian is a Tamastatchi :angry:

So this is my third Tamastatchi,Grrr! but I don't mind about getting another Gypsytchi,they are totaly cool.

They have gone back to blended family but soon after they will become the Sociable family again.So i'm going to marry Billy to a Rosetchi to get my third Gotchi King family, B) .

Yesterday I didn't play much games but I played Jewels an lost,I was hardly concentrating,Jane the Jyouubatchi was mad at me,I could tell :lol: .

I realy like Prince Tamahiko,but what I don't get is when you press "C" and you have 80-100% he looks a bit like a girl,haha :lol: .

Thats all for now,I'll post later,and please feel free to PM me if you need help or anything!

Tuesday, January. 20th

Good morning guys! when I woke up I found that the trio had 90% bonding and were hungry and unhappy.So I gave them a mushroom and played a game of Pool play which was realy fun with Lily <_< .

So they have 100% bonds again and yesterday I bought them a 5 story Pagoda which Billy seems to enjoy.

This was just a short post so i'll post back again later, B) .

I played a game of cue ball with the triplets and they liked it.

They should be able to marry tomorrow,another Gotchi King family! yay!

I can't wait to get a Mametchi it seems so long since I have had one.I realy want a Kutchipatchi too.

They just pooped,I fed them a croissant and I will play a game with them now.

Later TTer's ^_^ .

Wednesday, January. 21st

Whats up :D

This morning the Draco's awoke and they happily looked out the curtains as usual.Soon after they were hungry and unhappy so I gave them some milk and played Tama Fans.I got 23 and lost :p .

Then I fed them some steak and gave them a treat,yummy ice cream :D .

They can't use the dating show yet.This generation I would have to say my favourite is Glasuntchi because he has realy snazzy glasses and he has been good to Jane,always sharing his meals with her :p .

Thats all for now,

Friday, January. 21st

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't post in a while,I have just been having fun with some stuff lately :) .

So I married Billy to a Rosetchi and then I got my third Gotchi King family.These are there names:

Gotchi Queen:Lana

Gotchi King:Billy

Princess Tamako:Mary

Princess Tamakoko:patricia

They have 70% bonds and can use the dating show tomorrow.This will be my final Gotchi King family until Generation 13.I would tell you who I'm getting next Generatiom but I don't want to spoil it for you :blink: .

I heard the Music Star is going to be released in Australia in February.I can't wait!

One of the Tamagotchi's I realy like in the V5.5 as you may have noticed is Magictchi.I realy like the birds nest on his head,haha^_^

Saturday, January. 24th

I put the Draco's on travel show yesterday because I had to go to a friends place.So,Mary can't use the dating show yet.

This morning I saw Billy and Lana kissing,Billy looks so wierd XD.I plan to marry Mary to a Pharoatchi because I realy want a Tonotchi,I know your probably thinking Why not marry a Tamastatchi? they turn into Tonotchi too,but the point is I have 100% bonding and I marry Tamastatchi I will end up with the exact same Royal family,and if I marry Mametchi I will get a Papamametchi and I have had enough of them in my V5.

I realy like the random animations in this version,like last Generation when they looked at the Mona Lisa,or when they wake up and they look out the curtains.

Thats all I got to say for now :furawatchi: .

P.S:I just noticed that on some of my entries the date is wrong and I have fixed my latest poste and for some reason it won't let me edit the others so just ignore it.

OK,I have decided not to type the date in anymore because you can already see it under my username in my entries,cya!

Latest posts

Back