Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adulthood!

6th of September, Tuesday

iD L

Don't you guys just love Tuesdays? Anyway, I must of neglected David because he became a Bokuhoshitchi (Male version of Hoshitchi, well I think it is) and then he became a Gozarutchi but I'm not complaining because I love Goz and I don't get him much.

David told me he was hungry so I took him down to the restaurant and fed him some Ochazuke and he loved it so much that he got his first Happy Symbol.

339nmgg.jpg

David also wanted to play with the Scroll that I just purchased for him. Being the awesome ninja he was David tried to throw those Shuriken Star's as fast as he could, he was surprised that Kunoitchi joined him.

drdpa9.jpg
ri6ljq.jpg

ve251d.jpg
34j6bgw.jpg

David trying on his Afro

34rxeo9.jpg

So for all you people raising or wishing to raise a Gozarutchi, he receives a Happy Symbol for eating Ochazuke at the restaurant, wearing the Afro from Tama Mori and playing with the Scroll from Tama Depa and he receives his final symbol for being around for 72 hours.

Tama-Go

Kikitchi left a baby girl named Jade in my care and she is now a Pipotchi. :) I have had quite a few Pipotchi's on the Tama-Go and I think this might be my third or fourth.

Meet Jade!

2eyl3xw.jpg

Jade's visit to the Park

5qiw1.jpg

2hchqn6.jpg
2hchqn6.jpg

Gozarutchi: Me? Well, I'm David. And I'm a Ninja

Jade: What? No one even asked who you are.

David: What is your name, honey?

Jade: My name's Jade and I'm not you're honey

David: You can't resist my beautiful Afro

Jade: Your so weird, just get lost. I'm not into show-offs

David: I'm a ninja

Jade: :L

David: I just ate a chocolate!

Jade: ....

David: LIKE A BOSS!

Jessicuh!

9th of September, Friday

I'm in a pretty good mood today but I just have quite a bit of stuff on my mind which I need to figure out but at least I can enjoy the weekend. :) I have decided that I am only going to run one Tamagotchi at a time because sometimes I tend to favour one over the other and it's much easier to get attached to your Tama when you're just raising one. Also you might of noticed that I tend to try different things in my log, one thing you may have noticed is I sort of log like a story, for example "Today me and Tom went to the park! He was starving..." so yeah I don't really like logging like this anymore but I do change a lot so I'm sorry if I confuse you guys. >.<

iD L

As the title suggests I have a baby girl named Jessica but in the title it is spelled the mychonny way, Jessica is a Paletchi and is fast asleep right now! She is so cute and I am going to take good care of her so she will become a Sabosabotchi and from there I will take perfect care of her so that she will become a Lovelitchi! Melodytchi also looks good but I just want to achieve a Lovelitchi first.

So yeah I chose the iD L over the TM-GO because the TM-GO is not one of my favourite versions but I'm just starting to enjoy my iD L. Jess wants to talk to you guys so here she is!

Hey guys! I'm a Paletchi and I like to paint stuff! GG46 wants me to grow up and become a Lovelitchi but I want to be a Melodytchi so I can play cool music! I have to go now because I'm watching a movie with GG46 and then I actually have to help him resist the ice-cream in the freezer, he's terrible he's eaten like over 6 ice-creams today and he didn't even offer me one! >.<

Have a good one guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A day in the life of a Paletchi

10th of September, Saturday

I'm going out this afternoon but it might be longer than I expect so I might have to bring Jessica with me because if I just let her sleep then she might wake up and get sick and I don't want to stunt her growth.

2ur1noz.jpg
2cihbwy.jpg

Notice the Happy Birthday Wallpaper? It must be Paletchi's birthday today, Happy Birthday Jessica!

OK guys I'm really sorry I didn't post a while ago. I feel slack and I know that, for a fact, I have been neglecting my log quite a bit this year and I'm going to be honest, I'm not going to lie to you and say it's because I'm busy or because I can't manage between school and work, I don't want to lie to you guys.

I guess I'm just being lazy and have had other interests besides Tamagotchi, but that will all change because today was my last day of school! Yeah! :) Remember I told you to expect quality posts during the holidays? Well, now you can! I'm also going to raise my V3 because V3 is the perfect version for a holiday. I'll start it up in the morning, so until then!

23rd of September, Friday

Good morning guys. :)

I am pleased to say that I have reached 300 posts and am now considered part of the "High-Ranks" which is awesome. My mum took her camera to work so I will post pictures when she gets back.

V3

I started up my V3 a few minutes ago, I was going to download and start from my original character but the Tamagotchi reset itself when I put the batteries in so I am on Generation 1 with a baby boy named John, nice and simple. I'll be going for a Mametchi this run. :)

24th of September, Saturday

I have some good news for you guys! Tomorrow we are leaving for our holiday to our grandparents' place, which is awesome. I don't want John to be lonely while we are on holidays so I thought about it and I was looking through my brothers collection of Tamagotchi's, I spotted his V3 and asked him how much he wanted for it. He said $10, which was a bargain so I bought it off him!

Blue Camo V3

Johnny boy became an Obotchi this morning and I have paused him so I can get my other V3 to catch up to him. :)

dlt9ub.jpg
igxlzn.jpg

See-Through Green V3

I'm not exactly sure what the design is called, but I'll just go with See-Through Green. I am going to start this guy up right after this post!

wrcbw6.jpg
xo2u08.jpg

Time to go start up this V3!

4th of October, Tuesday

Blue Camo V3

John became a Billotchi and he now has a baby girl called Amal, after this character in a book I'm reading.

See-Through Green

Kate became a Paparatchi and has a baby girl named Lydia.

GG's World

Hey, this is a new section where I discuss non-Tamagotchi related things in my log. So let me start by saying I'm sorry for not posting, my Pop's internet usage got really low so we could not use it up there. So let's begin!

Hey, I'm Gotchi Guy46 and as you know I'm a teenager and I have many interests including Tamagotchi's, gaming and more! This section is going to be fun, so without further ado...

Gotchi Guy gets rejected

So today while I was playing some Halo I came across a certain character, a female character I might add, now before I tell you this story please don't judge me. I'm not usually like this, I am mature and I was simply having fun, so please know that I'm a nice guy. :)

Yeah so there was a girl, on Halo. a rare sight indeed. So when the game started I decided to introduce myself by shooting her repeatedly and I don't think she liked that, she actually killed me and we were on the same team. :(

So there I was thinking she was going to add me and actually, I got rejected. She declined my Friend Request. and. as if to add insult to injury, accepted my brother's Friend Request. I guess I'm no star when it comes to the ladies. :(

Blue Camo V3

Here is a close-up of John in all of his penguin-like glory. :)

nd501c.jpg

OK John, that's enough

See-Through Green V3

Here is Kate and her baby Lydia! :)

2ymxbx4.jpg

Awww look at Lydia

Later guys. I'm off!

11th of October, Tuesday

Blue Camo V3

I just took John off pause today and he left me with his daughter, Amal. Sorry for no pictures.

See-Through Green V3

Jane also left me with her daughter, Lydia, who is now in my care. I'm sorry I can't post pictures right now. :(

GG's World

Yeah I know, I'm sorry I didn't post but I'm not going to think of a lousy excuse, believe me I don't enjoy procrastinating but sometimes I just can't do it, especially since school started up again on monday and I've been working out a lot this afternoon so my shoulders hurt :lol: .

So now I'm just sitting here, at the desk with Amal and Lydia beside me. I've been playing some Halo: Reach quite a bit and having a lot of fun with that, I also have Pokemon Pearl now and I started off with Piplup who is now a Prinplup. :)

I just want to say something, so if you are sick of hearing about my life then just please read this part, this is to all of you fans out there! I strive to post frequently, I strive to run Tamagotchi's all for you, my loyal fans. I've noticed I have got over 4k views and to me that is amazing. Look how far we have come! I only just started this log last year and I already have some loyal fans, but seriously I want you guys to comment! I feel so lonely with no comments! So basically, we've laughed, cried, died, re-spawned, procrastinated but the important thing is we did it all together. Basically...

I <3 You guys!

18th of October, Tuesday

Blue Camo V3

Awesome news! Amal was going to become a Mimitchi but I used Chaowzee's trick and eventually got her to evolve into a Decotchi! I think this is my first one ever, Amal is 4 years old and 62lbs.

65d1zr.jpg
2ry5zrc.jpg

Isn't Decotchi such an awesome character to get just in time for Haloween? I noticed I haven't been on TamaTown yet so I'll have to do that soon, some adventures in TamaTown!

See-Through Green V3

Lydia is also a Decotchi! I just think it's awesome having two of the same characters, I love Decotchi! Twin Decotchi's FTW. :) Lydia is 4 years old and a little lighter than Amal weighing in at 58lbs.

34s2fs9.jpg
30a3l38.jpg

I heard about the iD L 15th Anniversary a while back but I never mentioned it in here. I'm definitely going to buy it but I'm not going to pre-order it because I'm also trying to keep some money for the iPhone 4S. So remember guys, Decotchi's are the key to living a happy life!

*EDIT- Just note that I won't be able to post until Saturday or possibly earlier due to real life commitments.

6th of January, Friday

Hey,

I just wanted to post this because I don't like to leave you guys hanging, I know that a lot of you enjoy reading this log and it's gotten a lot of views over the years and I just haven't been posting because I'm not running any Tamagotchi's at the moment because I have lost interest in them, I am reconsidering starting up my iD L again but I am not entirely sure.

There is something that has come to my attention that I don't think a lot of people are noticing, I surf the forums and still do not see many topics regarding the subject so let me bring it to your attention. Tamagotchi is dying, yes, some of you may have already know this but I have not seen a Tama-Go in stores for months, the only place your likely to find a Tamagotchi is right at the back of the shelves or even a $2 shop. I don't know what we can do to save Tamagotchi because sometimes you just have to let things run their course, it's just disappointing because Tamagotchi's have always been a big part of my life, and I assume a big part of your lives as well.

I'll continue to post Non-Tamagotchi related info in my log just to keep it alive because I want to give something in return to my viewers, if you have any ideas or information regarding Tamagotchi's just PM me. :D

@Ra

I guess Tamagotchi's are doing pretty good in Japan, I take it that by commenting that means that you read my log? That's awesome if you do because your log is great. :)

I will be logging my iD L once I get back from holidays in a couple of days, so yeah I'm looking forward to logging again so let's hope it goes well. :)

January 14th, Saturday

Hey,

I have lost my iD L at the moment and I will look for it later tonight, but don't worry, I won't leave you with nothing! I'm also going to be logging my Test-Tube Alien, his name is Kurion.

250v5ao.jpg

It's only his second day of life here on earth, he has almost finished the food I game him yesterday so I should probably feed him after this. :D

2ykj7g3.jpg

That's all for now with me and Kurion, I'll find the iD L soon!

Hey guys,

sorry for the lack of updates I am logging my V4 and will begin in the morning I just had some things to sort out but now I am ready to roll. :)

Latest posts

Back