Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th of July, Saturday

iD L

Today I was awoken by the noise of my Tamagotchi's beeping. I was tired at the time so I went back to sleep and awoke to the exact same thing. I decided to check on my Tamagotchi's and they were dying! Poor Cynthia was starving! She was not a Rolutchi anymore, I was greeted by a Sabosabotchi! (These names are complicated, aren't they? :lol: )

23siuew.jpg

I'm at my dad's house and his tinypic takes ages to upload pictures. I don't think I am going to take perfect care of Cynthia now because that is how I got Skyla, so I am going to give Cynthia one care miss.

V5/5

I have been neglecting poor Victoria and Harry. This morning me, Papakurotchi and Jyooubatchi ate breakfast together and we talked about the usual and I told them that this morning Cynthia and Blue's evolution sounds woke me up.

2ik8yh.jpg

I then checked on Victoria and Harold and they had evolved! I was greeted by Hotteatchi and Kutchipatchi:

a14z69.jpg

Their bonding level is only 10%.

iD

Blue is mad at me because this morning when I checked on him and saw that he had become Monpatchi, he screamed at me and said his chances of becoming a Mametchi are ruined.

28i4x8z.jpg

I eventually convinved him that if I took perfect care of him he would become a Kutchipatchi and he seemed happy enough.

I'm really excited because we're going to the footy tonight! Now it is time for Tama Stories...

Tama Stories

'Where is he?' asked Blue.

'Who?' I replied

'You're greatgrandfather or whatever...N' he replied.

'Why? I don't know...Haven't met him in my life' I said.

This angered Blue and he yelled in frustration 'I NEED TO FIND HIM!'

'Well then,' I said 'Your not going to find him talking to me like that!' I yelled.

Blue's face relaxed a bit 'Please Cynthia, he's the only one that knows about these things' he said.

'About what?' I said.

'The Dark Gotchi's...'

That was this morning, I haven't talked to Blue since because I'm to busy talking to Victoria, she is really nice by the way. Victoria pointed to a dark figure in the distance and it came up to us, it's face hidden with a mask with black shadows constantly moving across it. I'm guessing it was male and he looked like a Tamagotchi.

'Where is Skyla?' it said.

Victoria ran away and I froze. It's voice sounded like a million souls speaking together, dark and eerie.

'I will not ask again.' it said coldly.

'I don't know! I promise!' I screamed. The thing walked up to me and I

looked at his mask, or was it his face? Those shadows...

'Are you Cynthia?' it asked.

'Yes...Who are you?'

'You have courage to ask me, young one. I am Rorschach (Watchmen XD) and I am here to find Skyla. Now I will only ask this one last time 'Where....Is....Skyla?'

18th of June, Saturday

*EDIT- The date is wrong in my previous post, sorry about that. :lol:

Wow, I'm sorry that it has been so long since I last posted! A lot of stuff happened and I did get sick and a member of my family was very sick, so I will keep him in my prayers. :D

Sometimes I just get sidetracked and forget about my Tamagotchi's--Yup, I am terribly sorry to the little guys. :lol: Anyway, without further ado, let's start logging!

iD L

Cynthia evolved into Pichipitchi, I did have some pictures on my dad's camera so next time I go over there I will save them to my USB because his computer and tinypic do not like to cooperate.

My brother is charging his iPod and I don't want to go on my file so I will most likely upload pictures tomorrow. :)

iD

Sure enough, Blue became a Kutchipatchi and I still plan on marrying Blue and Cynthia.

V5.5

I can't remember who I married but I ended up with a single male Futabatchi who is named Dylan. I want Dylan to become a Magictchi so he needs 70% bonding level and I need to select the middle option.

I am not going to do Tama-Stories now.

20th of June, Monday

I would of posted yesterday but I was out all day, we went to the shops and I bought some jeans and we saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides which was a good movie. :)

iD L

Cynthia has had a normal few days because I am waiting for Blue to get his Mo so that they don't get married and have kids without their stamps. I have been playing a few games with Cynthia because she was so poor she couldn't even buy food so when Cynthia's own relatives rejected her she was forced to eat that rice or whatever it is. :lol:

dqt0qs.jpg

That's a picture of Cynthia sleeping soundly, if you have noticed I did not crop as much as the photo or resize it as much so the image is clearer, and although it is a little blurry, it still appears better than some of my previous photos. Cynthia is 8 years old, wow how did she get so much older than Blue...Oh yeah, his batteries ran out.

V5.5

Dylan is feeling like a loner so to keep him entertained I have been raising his bonding level. It is 40% now and he is part of the Active Family, which surprises me because he has no one to play with except for his parents. Victoria is a Crystaltchi and Papapatchi enjoys eating rather than playing with poor Dylan.

zlaq0n.jpg

iD

Blue is patiently awaiting to turn 5 so that he can marry Cynthia, he actually really likes her but they hardly know each other and I have avoided connecting them incase they marry without their stamps.

2uhbdop.jpg

It's good to be logging again! Sometimes I forget about Tamagotchi's but I don't like breaks because I think of all the generations I could be raising and all the characters I am missing out on,

Until next time.

Hey I am on my iPod now so I can't post pictures but I am sorry that I have not poster since Monday. I am going to a party tonight so I might not be able to post but I will try my best.

Blue got his Mo symbol so I might marry them today and I am working all day Saturday but Monday is going to be awesome because I won't be at school!

Have a good day guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
24th of June, Friday

iD L

Just a day filled with connecting with Blue.

V5.5

Dylan is a Magictchi now, just who I wanted. :)

2mracfq.jpg
2zokmsw.jpg

He's a hungry little fella! I just fed him a croissant and some tropical fruit. His bonding level is 60% and I plan to raise that.

iD

Just a day filled with connecting with Cynthia.

25th of June, Saturday

iD L

Thanks to OldSchoolTama I now know that you can't marry an iD and an iD L, so I just took Cynthia to the Dating Show and was greeted by the matchmaker lady (I don't know her name.) We were then shown some of her eligible bachelors!

2j1lsw9.jpg
157y7gw.jpg

Hirotchi, Bokutchi and Shinshitchi were all very eager to impress Cynthia, but Hirotchi caught her eye and it was love at first sight.

8wyzkn.jpg

The two were very eager to spend time together so Hirotchi took Cynthia to the park and then they both got hungry, so they went to the Cafe.

2cff77r.jpg
oubdzs.jpg

I am very proud to say that Cynthia and Hirotchi had a boy because I really wanted a boy! They had a Nittobotchi, the baby that looks similar to Squirtle. :)

20ubjwk.jpg

Nittobotchi's name is Cilan and since this is my 5th generation I am now going to peek at the growth chart for the iD L so I can get a character I want for certain. :) I want to try and get Hirotchi because he looks pretty cool.

V5.5

It's only early so not much has happened today with Dylan.

iD

Blue was dissapointed that he did not get to marry Cynthia and he was even more dissapointed because he realized he is green and his name is Blue XD but I told him to cheer up and I took him to the Dating Place. He was greeted by the same lady and she offered him Chamametchi, Makiko and Uwasatchi.

6fzgxv.jpg
bitppy.jpg

Blue thought Makiko looked stunning so he chose her and they fell for each other immediately.

b3vjh0.jpg

Part 2

Blue then took Makiko to the Cafe and after a nice meal they went to the park to gaze at the night sky.

2lw7zmc.jpg
294s2nk.jpg

They had a baby girl named Jenny and I am going to try and get Lovelitchi.

9kufeh.jpg

26th of June, Sunday

Today was a great day Pokemon-wise, I traded my brothers Tornadus over to my game and I brang his Tornadus and my Thunderus to the Abundant Shrine and I faced the Great Landorus!

9kyq91.jpg

Behold Landorus, master of the kami trio!

Landorus is not the newest addition to my team, however, I also travelled to the Relic Castle's deepest floor where a poweful Pokemon awaited me. This Pokemon was an unusual type, bug and fire, and is known as Volcarona...

123v792.jpg

Behold Volcarona, the evolved form of Larvesta

I caught Volcarona with ease and it is my newest addition. :) Hopefully tomorrow I will get around to challenging the Elite Four!

iD L

I hope you didn't mind me starting off my post with a bit of Pokemon news! It seems that Pokemon is growing in popularity since the release of Black and White and it even has it's own section in Non-Tamatalk. Anyway, Cilan is a Furutsupantchi which is painfully hard to pronounce, I also realized that I cannot get Hirotchi because he is a special character and you need to connect a certain number of times, now that I have a toddler I am going to go check out who I can get as a teen and adult.

15728lj.jpg

It seems that if I take good care of Cilan he will evolve into Bokuhoshitchi and if I got Bokuhoshitchi I could get several cool characters. Wow, just reading this now and to get Spacytchi it is 6+ care misses, what a neglected character. :lol:

hs0u3b.jpg
swy782.jpg

I have decided who I want to get. The strange thing about me is I usually get the characters who I want the least first so I can look forward to getting some cool characters later on but sometimes you end up really liking a character you thought was not that cool. I am going to neglect Cilan so he evolves into Happabouyatchi (2 care misses) and as a teen I will give him 4 care misses and he should evolve into Bokutchi who was one of the the bachelors offered to Cynthia.

V5.5

Poor Dylan is so bored being alone and Otokitchi keeps yelling at him when he visits the Dating Show. :(

iD

Like Cilan, Jenny's future is also set in stone. Jenny is a Hoshitchi so if I take perfect care of her she should become Shelltchi, perfect care again and then I should get Lovelitchi! Here are some pictures of Jenny.

2qm3qk8.jpg
2di2dcw.jpg

The weather was quite stormy today.

2a5ndc2.jpg

PM me or comment if you have any suggestions for my log!

Until tomorrow,

Cya!

27th of June, Monday

iD L

This afternoon Cilan evolved into a Happabouyatchi, who is my favourite teen even though I don't think I have had all of them yet, well my favourite boy teen. I like insect Tamagotchi's. :)

2myd89.jpg

I gave him 4 care misses and then his battery ran out! The batteries were some cheap brand that my mum picked up for $2. I had to get the care misses all over again but it's all good now and Cilan is patiently awaiting evolution, he should become Bokutchi.

V5.5

I tried to use the Dating Show but Dylan got rejected one again, there is not much news on Dyland today because nothing interesting has happened to him.

iD

Jenny evolved into Shelltchi!

2wec8at.jpg

Luckily I checked on Jenny quick enough to see that she was calling for attention, if I had missed her call then she would recieve a care miss and then my chance of getting Lovelitchi would be gone. :(

2h2gqvo.jpg

Jenny was exausted after her day of evolution so she went to bed.

qy64uq.jpg

Until next time,

28th of June, Tuesday

iD L

Despite the weather today, Cilan was eager to go outside but he got bored by himself so we invited Mimitchi over to play. Cilan watched Mimitchi play with the kendama for a while and then got bored so he got the kendama off Mimitchi and showed everyone his wicked skills, as you can see by Mimitchi's expression she was beyond impressed.

zodg0o.jpg
16jitfn.jpg

V5.5

Dylan got married to an Anesantchi and he hated saying goodbye to his parents but at least he did not have any brothers or sisters to say goodbye to because then he would just get to upset! He did enjoy the part where he evolved into a parent, though.

2ahczgk.jpg
15zmclc.jpg

I'm not sure if the fireworks happen before or after they kiss, but I got a picture of them and Dylan and Anesantchi loved them!

54yneo.jpg

Three eggs, awesome!

15zh3k7.jpg

iD

Jenny patiently awaits evolution. :)

Until next time,

29th of June, Wednesday

iD L

Cilan evolved into just who I wanted him to, a Bokutchi! He looks a bit like Uwasatchi with his head and all. It's just been a quiet day besides evolution.

10wqsqr.jpg
zkfq1e.jpg

V5.5

Nothing much happened but I forgot to name the kids, they are toddlers now and they are called George, Laura and Jonah.

iD

Jenny evolved into Lovelitchi and I got her Ta, ma and To.

2yllaif.jpg

Jenny was hungry so I took her to the restaurant and bought her Nepolitan and she loved it and then I got her Ta symbol.

15n7vhk.jpg

I then bought her the Heart Cake which got Jenny her Ma

2d9wzo0.jpg
sfh5dg.jpg

What would Lovelitchi be without her Heart Sunglasses?

345d2kx.jpg

Wearing those^^ got Jenny her To and now I have to keep her for a while to get her [/i]Mo[/i].

30th of June, Thursday

Being a champion of anything feels great, especially being the champion of the Unova region, that's right...I defeated the Elite Four.

5wji4p.jpg

Becoming the most powerful trainer in the Unova region

Though this is a great achievement, there is still much, much more to come. :)

iD L

I just had to post that Pokemon part, I finaly beat the Elite Four and it was all thanks to Emboar, Volcarona, Landorus, Gigalith and the other two Pokemon who's names I can't remember. :(

Anyway I will only be logging Cilan today because nothing interesting happened with the other two, so I took Cilan to the restaurant and fed him some steak, which he really seemed to enjoy. This got him his first happy symbol.

2v80oia.jpg
2irp7hx.jpg

I then bought the Sports Car from Tama Depa and I told Cilan he had to wait to go outside because it was raining but he insisted that he play with it, so who was I to stop him? He ran outside and drove the car around for a bit. This got him his second Happy Symbol.

eug80j.jpg

Then to get his third happy symbol I purchased the Graduation Cap and handed it to him, he put it on and demanded that I take a picture and when I said said that he did not deserve it because he has never attented school in his life so he can't graduate from something he actually threatened to restart my Pokemon game data so I kept my mouth shut.

2yubl34.jpg

Until next time,

3rd of July, Sunday

iD L

Cilan actually got his fourth happy symbol a while ago but I was waiting for Jenny to get hers so they could marry at the same time. I took Cilan to the Dating Show because he was very eager to marry.

2kqd0.jpg

After talking to the matchmaker she offered him three potential mates, Perotchi, Ponpontchi and Madonnatchi, who is a special character.

25z2mfd.jpg

Ponpontchi caught Cilan's eye...

2150u2w.jpg

Cilan and Ponpontchi went to the park as the day ended and talked about their interests and what gender kid they wanted. Cilan said he wanted a boy so he could pass down his Graduation Cap to someone.

2e0k3fl.jpg

Cilan ended up having a Yurapatchi which is a boy and honestly he is the cutest baby ever! He's like a little flower guy in a pot plant. His name is Chili. :/

V5.5

I have teens now they are Nonopotchi, Shelltchi and Kikitchi.

iD

I took Jenny to the Dating Place where she was greeted by the matchmaker.

x2ts2x.jpg

Jenny was offered three potential mates who were Kikitchi, Gozarutchi and Kutchipatchi.

1zcjnle.jpg

Gozarutchi caught Jenny's eye...

t6tkes.jpg

They went to the park and talked for a bit...

zob8rr.jpg

Jenny also had a boy, his name is Frank!

Until next time,

Hey guys,

I'm sorry for not posting for a while but I'm just having a little break at the moment, just enjoying the holidays. :) I know that I said a while back that I post a lot about Tamagotchi's in the holidays but I am just having fun with some other stuff and my three Tamagotchi's are on pause but I will most likely unpause them next week or so.

Have a good day!

V5.5

I hope you like the new colour, I needed a change from green. I have not posted much about my past generation with my V5.5 but I ended up with a Pharaohtchi (male), Chandelitchi (female)and Glassitchi (male). Pharaohtchi exclaimed that since he is a Pharaoh that he should be the one getting married and the other two did not argue with him. A Chantotchi caught Pharaohtchi's eye and it was love at first sight.

xc5enr.jpg
2u6em1z.jpg

Glassitchi, Chandelitchi and Pharaohtchi's parents all cried but Pharaohtchi did not show much sympathy because he felt that now that he is going to be a parent, he should be strong and hold back those tears. :lol:

2rc4wg3.jpg
9gkqjb.jpg

Pharaohtchi became Tonotchi and Chantotchi became Mamametchi and they had two eggs which hatched into a Mimifuwatchi (female) and another Mimifuwatchi (male). The girl is named Rose and the boy is named King Tut (You will get why I chose these names later :) ).

Rose and King Tut are toddlers now- Rose is a Sakuramotchi and King Tut is a Mousetchi.

Tama Stories!!!

Rose: Hi guys! My name is Rose and I am a Sakuramotchi!

KT: Wow Rose, you think we don't know that already? Stop talking! This is Tama "stories" not "TamaTalk"!

Rose: Actually this is TamaTalk and this place is named Tama Stories because it's got us in it and it's about Tama's! It's not just for stories, Tut. We can also talk because you are so lame...

KT: Mum said that I'm better than you.

Rose: She probably just said that to make you feel better after dad hit you with the golf club.

KT: Dad's a jerk, all I said was that if he doesn't get me a sandwhich in 5 minutes someone's going to get hurt. I never said him.

15th of July, Friday

iD L

Hey guys,

Chili (My Hanikamitchi) became a Shinshitchi!

13zn86e.jpg

I expected KuroMametchi because I was aiming for him but I guess I neglected Chili as a teen more than I thought so I ended up with Shinshitchi. I can't complain though because Shinshitchi is an awesome character! One of the first things I usually do when my character becomes an adult is try to get their happy seals (or happy symbols). I asked Chili what he would like to eat and he said that he was dying for steak so I took him to the restaraunt and fed him some, and boy did he love it! After Chili ate the steak I was awarded with a happy seal. :)

287n56s.jpg

Why is Chili wearing his dad's Graduation Cap you ask? Well it's because Chili also get's a happy seal from wearing it!

13zn86e.jpg

Chilli played with the Cool Cane and got another happy seal!

fkpo5l.jpg

15th of July, Friday

iD

Frank became a Mametchi, just who I expected. :) First thing Frank said when he evolved was that he was hungry, so I took him to the restaurant and fed him some steak, which happened to be his favourite food, just like Chili! Frank had been good so I rewarded him with some dessert which was MameDaifuku at the Tama Cafe. Frank loved these two foods so much that he got his Ta and Ma.

34do5zt.jpg
2drru3m.jpg

After Frank was full we headed to the accessory shop where I bought Frank a surprise gift. He begged me to tell him what it was but I said that he had to wait till we got back home. When he got home Frank ripped open the present and was delighted to find a cap inside, he put it on and he looked so good in it! Frank got his To for wearing the cap.

fcs9hs.jpg
2uo750x.jpg

Me and Frank walked down to the Photography place where the guy took a picture of Frank, I then realised that I had forgot to take pictures of my previous Tama's on the iD! After I got a good picture of Frank I looked outside and it was getting late so I told Frank to have a bath and then he went to bed. :)

2jb8ljt.jpg
2ikxzm.jpg

Until next time, guys!

19th of July, Tuesday

Today was back to school day...Yay, everyone clap! Jokes...Though, at least starting a new term is sort of fun! You get to like start fresh and stuff. :lol:

iD L

Today was Chili's lucky day for he was to get married! I took a reluctant Chili to the Dating Show where we were greeted by that strange matchmaker lady. The matchmaker offered him a choice of Agetchi, Ponpontchi and Lovelitchi, all who looked eager to marry Chili.

6r7g50.jpg
vovols.jpg

Chili really liked Lovelitchi and started asking her basic questions such as what is your favourite food, what movies do you enjoy watching and all those other questions you might ask a girl before you marry her, well at least in Chili's case. When Lovelitchi declared that she disliked donuts, Chili was horrified and refused to accept her as his wife, then Agetchi stepped in and declared that if Chili married her that the two could both go on a riot because one of the best donut shops in the world (Krispy Kreme's) was shut down. Chili agreed and married Agetchi in a heartbeat...

2ldhuh.jpg
34oeg7k.jpg

Chili and Agetchi had a baby boy, who I named Ron after Ron Weasly from Harry Potter, the new movie is out so it's time to celebrate! :)

Stay tuned for Frank and Makiko's Wedding in Part 2.

Part 2

V5.5

Almost forgot Rose and King Tut! Sorry for no pics but Rose (the eldest) became a Chamametchi and King Tut (youngest) became a Mamekatchi. I'm aiming for Pharaohtchi and Rosetchi, as their names suggest, so I can marry Rose to Prince Tamahiko and get another Gotchi King family. :) Their bonding level is 70% and they are a sociable family.

iD

Frank knew that since he had got his Mo that it was time for him to find a girl. We were greeted by that same ol' matchmaker lady and she offered Frank Lovelitchi, Makiko and Uwasatchi.

1z50kgm.jpg
bhmydh.jpg

Frank had a hard time selecting a girl and he insulted Uwasatchi by calling her a "melon-head" so she ran out crying, that left Lovelitchi and Makiko. Frank liked Makiko and he asked her to come outside just so he could get to know her and they then had their own "private" conversation.

Frank: Sup

Makiko: Hello...

Frank: Oh great

Makiko: What?

Frank: Your one of those stuck up hot chicks aren't you? Your just going to talk to me when I talk to you, am I right?

Makiko: Hey don't call me stuck up and I'm not a chick! It's just that I wish we could hurry up and marry because I'm really bored and my status updates won't write themselves

Frank: Make me a sandwhich...NOW

Makiko: I'm sorry?

Frank: You heard me!

So even though they got off on the wrong foot they still fancied each other. Frank had a tantrum because Makiko made him a sandwhich with wholemeal bread but he eventually got over it.

e0plad.jpg
2m2di4o.jpg

That's farewell to Frank! Now I am left with their little boy in my care who I will raise to become a Kikitchi! His name is Yellow.

In other news...

So I just want to talk about stuff y'know! Well I'm really happy because in my Pokemon White version I now have a lvl. 100 Kyurem which is epic but his Sp. Atk is at 299 and I just want to raise it up at least one level! In my Black version I recently defeated Gym Leader Clay with ease, seriously his Excadrill was just way to easy! I also want to have a Harry Potter Marathon because people have been doing that... :)

3rd of August, Thursday

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I didn't post earlier but I have taken the batteries out of all the Tamagotchi's I was running. I'm just having a break but I think that I will have one up and running soon enough. It's really sad because more and more members seem to be losing interest in Tamagotchi's. I miss the good old days when I was inspired by loggers like Cyann, Spudilike and -Ra-. Now I guess reading logs is just not as fun because most of my favourite loggers have stopped logging.

I wish Bandai could make a come-back, I really hate to see Tamagotchi like this. I'm not saying it's dead or anything, it's just that not as much people are as interested in them as they were before. I guess as people get older they just become interested in other things and people have more important things to worry about, like work and school.

I'm still going to come on this site, trust me I'm not leaving unless everyone else left because you guys are awesome! Most of my friends on this site don't come on anymore, but there is always Tama Chat.

Here's to the revival of Tamagotchi!

Back