Gotchi Guy's Tamagotchi log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26th of May, Tuesday

Tamagotchi version 2

Sue is left all alone by herself. She is on pause at the moment and I will take her off when I feel like raising her because you know, babies are pretty needy. I don't what to treat her with, care misses or just normal...I think I'll just do it normally and maybe try care misses next generation. Sue wants to talk to you guys. :furawatchi:

Sue: Gaagaaa gooogooo? Wahhhhhhh!

Tamagotchi version 5

The Milo family are teenagers now. Mousetchi became a Korokotchi (eldest child), Tororotchi became a Shelltchi (middle child) and Ahirukutchi became Bakutchi (youngest child). They have 80% bonds.

28th of May, Friday

Tamagotchi version 5

Who doesn't love friday!? I love fridays! I also noticed a log that said a similar log description to mine like "You won't regret reading this" Copyright much? Haha. :) Anyway, the Milo family are adults now! Korokotchi became a Kutchipatchi :p , Shelltchi became a Hotteatchi and Bakutchi became a Sukatchi. ;) They are all great characters, especially Kutchipatchi. They really want to you guys.

Kutchipatchi: Hi people who are reading this! My name's Kutchipatchi or "Kutch" for short. I'm the one getting married! Yay!!!

Sukatchi: Kutch? Are you serious? No one in this family has every called you "Kutch".

Hotteatchi:...And don't be so sure you are the one getting married. Seriously, I am more mature and elegant and...pretty. Oh, and why do you think our owner wont take that poor baby of pause?

Kutchipatchi: Because I'm around? No way. I'm like top notch of coolness-You just can't get cooler than me. Honestly, I'm like so cool. The cool-

Sukatchi: Oh no, please don't talk about how "cool" you are. Pfft...And Gotchi Guy trained our bonding to 100%. What a load of vegemite sandwhiches.

I'm not completely sure what to do because two logs is really hard and I want to keep both of them. I will just post on my TZ log until I figure out what to do. I promise I will figure it out soon. I don't want to get a moderator to delete it or anything I'm just still thinking. :)

15th of November

Wow, its been a long time! 5 months to be exact. How rude of me to not get back to you all, well basically the story is I have a log on TZ but I want to post on this one for a while, possibly just until I get my Tama-Go, which I ordered on eBay, pretty cool! I can't wait. :D

This new TamaTalk is alright, it might take a bit of getting used to! It's like so modern and stuff. Anyway, for now I am only logging my v4, it is blue with diamonds around it. I have a baby boy on the first generation and he is named Bill. It is so cute watching the little fella eat bread. I'm going to play some games and raise his skill points, so I will post when Bill becomes a toddler. :p

16th of November

Just a quick update, Bill evolved into a Puchitchi this morning and was visited by Ms. Frill and his skill points are 23/6/14.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recieved my Tama-Go yesterday and it is male and is an Ahirukutchi! If you want to check out the adventures of my Tama-Go, hop on over to Tamazone. I took the batteries out of my V4, sorry this did not last long. I am going to try and join a group hatch here on good ol' TamaTalk, though.

26th of April, Tuesday

The Vacation!

Yes people, I finally have uploaded the pictures of the vacation. Charlie the Togetchi and Sam the Mimitchi were both a pleasure to enjoy my vacation with. :) Here are the events that happened whilst we were on holiday...

rm7hcn.jpg
5p33fr.jpg

Please welcome, Sam, the shy yet fun-loving Mimitchi!

30le3ut.jpg
25rld2c.jpg

Oh how times change, here is Sam about to hurt someone with a dart and several minutes later he's in love. Typical.

309n1xy.jpg
2qarf69.jpg

Sam was building a tower with some blocks...You should see what he did to me when I knocked his tower over.

hwcwf5.jpg
10pww38.jpg

Sam may be shy, but he sure is not camera-shy. Look at him, rubbing his face all over the screen. :)

2e349c1.jpg

Hi, I am Sam and I want to eat you. RAWWWWWWRRRR

ifsj05.jpg

This is Pitbull, son of Charlie, I named him after the singer

okr138.jpg
11r9kx1.jpg

Pitbull was a quiet baby...

liicw.jpg
2e0v4w0.jpg

Charlie evolved into a senior. In the middle of the night. He woke my mum up. My mum was angry. She grabbed a flashlight and we tried to find the Tama's. I was angry. We eventually found Charlie. I went back to sleep. I was happy, mum was happy. Several minutes later Sam evolved as I set his clock wrong. I was angry, mum was furious. Extremely long caption, I am happy.

takahy.jpg

Charlie, his wife Chantotchi and Pitbull were visited by the Easter Bunny.

288a99u.jpg
wk4i0o.jpg

Charlie in his younger days as a Togetchi

What's this?! Gotchi Guy is logging on TT again?

Yup, I sure have! I now log on Tamatalk and Tamazone so I both sites can enjoy my log and I missed TT. Enjoy guys! Please do not comment on my log on TamaTalk because I don't want you guys to get in trouble but I encourage comments on Tama-zone and PM me if you have any requests or ideas or opinions, enjoy!

2nd of May, Monday

*These are not the actual events of my iD that happened today, I just posted this today and I am re-counting the events.

Tamagotchi iD L

Hi guys, I apologise for not posting earlier but I am not going to jam all the events into one big post, I will try to recount the events and I should of wrote the dates so I knew what day these things happened. :)

I guess I have kind of been slacking off on Skyla, I should start playing with her more, the workload has just gotten heavier but here are some pictures.

28wgolj.jpg
2earry0.jpg

iwu0m1.jpg

Skyla has already taken a responsibility in the house, N never did that!

After a hard day of cleaning the house, Skyla decided to lighten up with a nice relaxing bath.

2ebfn7q.jpg

Ahhhh, so relaxing

I like how Hineonetchi's hair changes from yellow to purple, it's cool. :D Skyla has hit the hay now and is looking forward to another fun day tomorrow!

Tamagotchi iD L

Skyla has became an adult now! I gave her several care misses and I am happy that she became a new character. She evolved into Watawatatchi which is a confusing name. :lol:

23vf7sn.jpg
ea2q91.jpg

Such an awesome character!

When Skyla became an adult, she decided to start visiting the park quite a bit, especially at night. She befriended some of the local pets and enjoyed kicking a ball around with them.

Tamagotchi iD L

I admit that I have been ignoring Skyla a bit lately, I feel bad because it's a new version and I just want to sit down and fiddle around with it.

Skyla woke up dirty one morning and had a fit because she was so busy exploring around the house she forgot to wash herself! I took a picture and she was so embarrassed so I will do Skyla a favour and upload the picture. :lol:

x0z7ub.jpg

I'm so sorry Skyla Hahahahaha! :lol:

After visiting the park one night, Skyla befriended a pet and decided to take him home! She, of course, asked me first and I allowed her to keep him to make up for my absense.

2cf5awp.jpg

His name is Gozaru!

Gozaru was so named because he resembles Gozarutchi. This picture was taken when Skyla took Gozaru out side to show him where he would be sleeping and he looked very content with his little kennel there.

With the Royal Wedding happening soon, I think I will raise my V5.5! It would be a perfect time, royal wedding, royal tama! I'm excited now! Skyla has been asking me if I could activate another tama because she has been feeling lonely, Gozaru wants to meet another tama to!

Tamagotchi iD L

I have been focusing on getting Skyla her happy symbols. I got one happy symbol for having Skyla eat the Smile Cookie from TamaCafe.

eqddt.jpg
15s4rxe.jpg

That cookie sure looks nice!

I'm not exactly sure what I fed to Skyla to get another of her Happy Symbols but it was from the Tama Bakery, I am pretty sure that it was Fuwafuwa Castella. I also got another Happy Symbol for keeping Skyla for a certain number of hours, it might be 48 or 72. I am still trying to figure out how to get her third one, you are supposed to give her a hat but I don't know which hat, I'm just getting this info from the Japanese website.

nyist1.jpg

Happy Symbol!

3rd of May, Tuesday

Tamagotchi iD L

Today was just a normal day with Skyla, I have to go soon so my brother can do homework. Anyway, If you are wondering why I have not married Skyla it is because I have not gotten her third Happy Symbol.

2mdh4i8.jpg

Skyla fast asleep

V5.5

When I activated my V5.5 it reset itself! As you know, I am raising this version because of the Royal Wedding! So I named them the Royal Family.

110kjll.jpg
25t8g77.jpg

The Royal Family!

I am so sorry this post seems rushed, I just have one more picture but I will be home on friday so I will be able to post a much more acceptable post then!

I will end this post with William, Kate and Harry!

14bnexe.jpg

@evie_00 Haha I never noticed the "skyla" thing. :D Also, thanks a lot for helping me with Watawatatchi's third happy symbol!

6th of May, Friday

iD L

Thanks to evie_00, I managed to get Watawatatchi's third happy symbol, you have to give her the winged cap to wear.

I quickly informed Skyla that we need to go out and buy the winged cap, she was excited and we went outside in the rain, Gozaru liked the rain but Skyla looked a little scared.

2isgm5t.jpg
14ipl47.jpg

Once Skyla saw the cap she knew she had to have it. Skyla ran up to the shop owner and requested she have the cap. The owner just smiled and said 'Sure, here you go!'

29e28gg.jpg
ipazjn.jpg

I then informed Skyla that it was time for her to marry. I thought she would be upset but she said she liked this Gozarutchi she met a few days ago. So at least the though of marriage made Skyla...

2ldy2aa.jpg

So we headed over to the Date Place and please understand that my camera batteries ran out halfway through the wedding so I don't have actual wedding pictures, I know I know please don't get mad i already copped it from Skyla.

szfz0w.jpg
2ektzcw.jpg

Spacytchi and KuroMametchi appeared first. Skyla said she wasn't really into bad boys so when KuroMametchi heard that he shrugged his shoulders and went to find another partner, but Spacytchi obviously liked Skyla and he tried to convince her that 'He is the man of her dreams' but she kindly informed him that the man of her dreams doesn't look like an evil alien.

108i9gl.jpg

When Gozarutchi heard Skyla was getting married, he knew this was his last chance to tell her how he felt! They married and had a beautiful baby Choribotchi (female).

Sorry for no pictures, Choribotchi evolved into a Paletchi which I thought was an awesome toddler and I gave her a few care misses try and get a different teen then Hineonetchi.

V5.5

It was a quiet day for William, Kate ad Harry.I raised their bonding up a bit. :)

b5hamp.jpg

I am not exactly sure of the date because I thought tinypic would show me the date the pictures were taken so I am not sure of the date these events happened but it was a while ago, possibly early last week

iD L

Wow, it's been a while since I last updated! Skyla's daughter, Bianca, is a Perotchi! Bianca decided that she wanted to get her Happy Symbols. We got her first one by having her eat the fruit sandwhich, her second symbol from giving her the cat ears to wear and I have also got her last symbol for keeping her for a certain number of days.

29dcx11.jpg
1178ks5.jpg

Her is Bianca planting some Retro Seeds and watch as her plant grows! We are trying to grow that toy with the ball thingy to get her third happy symbol. Funny how toys can grow from plants...

6zbhoh.jpg
2ngx5r4.jpg

9bk7t1.jpg

Bianca's battery ran out! Luckily I had some spare batteries, now here are some pictures of the Royal Family.

jqrz1v.jpg
9021rt.jpg
30nj7lj.jpg

19th of May, Thursday

iD L

I had another sick day today. :) I have decided that I am not going to try and remember the exact date of events and post past events when I can simply recount all the events in one up to date post, like I used to. Bianca is growing tired of waiting for a kendama, I am to. I have planted so many retro seeds and still no kendama.

29dcgl.jpg

I had to tell Bianca that we will soon grow a kendama for her third symbol but I think she is getting annoyed. I tried to cheer her up and suggested that we go visit her grandfather, N, and she perked up.

sya3c4.jpg
1eooix.jpg

N: Nice to see you, Bianca! How old are you now! You look so different!

Bianca: I'm 8 now, grandpa!

N: Any boys catch your eye?

Bianca: Yes plenty! You see, though...I can't get married until I get this stupid toy!

N: Says who?

Bianca: Gotchi Guy! He's such a royal pain and insists that I get my third happy symbol, how is mumma doing?

N: I'll have a talk with Gotchi Guy, Skyla is doing great! She loves that pet, Gozaru. Just the other day she was talking about something wierd, to...

Bianca: What? Talking about what?

N: Oh, child! Don't worry yourself! She's gone a bit crazy without you, see? Something about "Dark Gotchi's" or some other crazy attempt to scare me!

Bianca: I'm worried about her! I'll have to warn GG46! Nice chatting to you N, I'll see you soon!

N: No wait! Oh, why does that child take after me? Hrmmm...

It seems N has matured since he was in my care, the responsibility of a daughter and a granddaughter, no doubt. What's all this about Skyla and the "Dark Gotchis?" Let me just say that it doesn't end here, it's not just a little snippet in one of my posts, you'll just have to wait...

So that sums it up with Bianca for this post, I'll just have to have her for a bit longer till I grow that Kendama.

V5.5

I went upstairs to inform William that today I was going to take him to the Dating Show and I found him playing a game of chess.

15yhqnp.jpg

I told him what I planned to do. He agreed, no fuss, and he married the beautiful Princess Tamako but he absolutely loathed saying goodbye to his brother and sister, Harry and Kate.

2qbzurd.jpg

I said my goodbyes as well, and said that hopefully we would meet again and then William kissed Princess Tamako.

ny7nh0.jpg

They had two baby girls who grew up to be Princess Tamako and Princess Tamakoko, while William became the Gotchi King and his wife became the Gotchi Queen.

10qkkzt.jpg

Just some stuff about my log...

First of all, this has probably been my first decent update in quite a while. I am sorry about this and it is only because of school and work. I am working harder and faster now so I can give you quality updates, because I never want to forget the joy that Tamagotchi's bring in my life, I don't want to quit, only if circumstances were against me, but even then I'd fight for the joy of Tamagotchi's!

What about Tama Stories?

Tama Stories will return starting from this post but Poke Corner will no longer be in my posts, though let me just say that I defeated Iris yesterday. What you guys should really look forward to is holiday posts, I do my best then and wait till Christmas holidays...Wow I promise this year with Christmas holidays I will make the bests posts ever! How about I run 4 Tamagotchi's? 5? Yeah!

Tama Stories!

'Seriously, when will Bianca get married?' I asked Koko, my sister. I'm Princess Tamako and she calls me "sis" so I call her Koko. We get along quite well.

'I don't know...something about a kendama.' Koko replied.

I think Bianca overheard us because she came over to us...

'Is there a problem?' she asked us.

'No...' said Koko.

'Yes, if you ask then there is most certainly a problem seeing as you are in our presence, then yes, there is a problem.' I replied.

'Funny, are we?' Bianca said coldly.

'Yes, we are indeed hilarious.' I said.

'That's great! If you have a sense of humour then I'm sure you'll agree that you two will never get married because your both just stuck up rich kids.' she said angrily.

I was about to come up with another witty remark when N walked over, N's her grandpa.

'Wow, problems with Thing 1 and Thing 2?' he said.

Wow, here we go...Even for a grandpa though, he did look young.

'I can handle this papa' said Bianca.

'Handle what? You can barely handle your own marriage! Go grow a toy from a plant! In fact, grow some brains!' I said.

Me and Koko burst out laughing and Bianca ran off, leaving us with N.

'Really...' is all he said and then walked away.

The twin girls and Bianca have not seem to hit it off real well!

2n8rng7.jpg

Happy birthday, Blue!

26th of May, Thursday

Sorry I didn't post for a while but honestly nothing happened much because Bianca was just left because of the kendama situation and I didn't marry Princess Tamako for a while.

Bianca was very happy because thanks to my green iD she got her kendama! Patchikutchi (on my iD) gave it to her via connection gift. Look how happy she looks!

24e6v6d.jpg
205pe9t.jpg

After playing with her kendama for a while, I told Bianca that she should go and thank Patchikutchi. The good news is I also plan to raise my iD as soon Bianca has a baby so they can grow together!

4ig0ax.jpg
152nq1c.jpg

This "Patchikutchi" needs a name doesn't he? I might of named him before and forgot, I have no naming theme for the iD at the moment so I will call him Blue.

2n8rng7.jpg

Happy birthday, Blue!

V5.5

Princess Tamako recently met a handsome KuroMametchi and he fell in love instantly with Princess Tamako. It was love at first sight and I had to warn KuroMametchi that Princess Tamako is a little bit nasty when it comes to insult and he learned that the hard way when he had his eyes open when they kissed and he got slapped across the face and threatened with being eaten.

2vvnf2o.jpg
2hdy8w8.jpg

What a good couple!

Then Princess Tamako had to say bye to her family and her mother, the Gotchi Queen was devestated to see her go but my William, the Gotchi King, told me she had become unruly so he didn't mind seeing her go.

15oggeu.jpg
z8jgy.jpg

After saying bye to her family, Princess Tamako and KuroMametchi were really hungry and I said that they should wait till after the wedding because it doesn't look very elegant if the bride and groom stuff their faces during the ceremony and PT (Princess Tamako) told me to get lost and KuroMametchi confessed that he had once eaten a rat

iwhmjl.jpg
30hm1qa.jpg

Meet Victoria and Harold!

They had two kids, the eldest is named Victoria and the younger of the two is named Harold. They are quite active little Omututchi's who enjoy having a bounce around the screen.

jt2m1f.jpg
29muik1.jpg

Confused? >.<

Princess Tamako evolved into Jyooubatchi and KuroMametchi became Papakurotchi.

30th of May, Tuesday

iD L

I finally married Bianca! She had been bothering me about it for a while so I said that I will marry her and the reason I didn't earlier was because I had to do some other things. So we walked to the Date Place and Bianca did not look the slightest bit nervous.

r6zapu.jpg
5yx008.jpg

The matchmaker (If she is called that in this version) offered Bianca a choice of Shinshitchi, Sunopotchi and Kuishinbotchi which made -Ra's- Adonis come to mind. XD

nfny8m.jpg
2ahzimt.jpg

Bianca married Sunopotchi and it was love at first sight. Bianca actually gave Sunopotchi the ring which I thought was quite funny. After hanging out for a while and watching the stars in the night sky, Bianca went home.

2cfa2ag.jpg
b3se3b.jpg

So Generation 4 begins with a cute Momoirotchi named Cynthia (still sticking with the Pokemon theme) and I am going to try and take perfect care of her and see who I get.

V5.5

The twins actually evolved while I was uploading the pictures of Bianca's wedding! Victoria became a Shelltchi and Harold became a Nonopotchi and I am going to raise their bonding tonight because I have just been selecting random options but I want to end up with some characters I like! Sorry for no pictures it's just that nothing big had happened with Vic and Harold until they evolved and I just thought I should finish this post.

2nd of July, Thursday

iD L

Cynthia became a Rolutchi and she was raised alongside Blue. I took some pictures of her.

73gqk7.jpg
69nsoy.jpg

Cynthia then got tired and asked to go to bed. I told her to go and have a shower and brush her teeth first and she argued for a bit until she gave in and just went and got in the bath. :lol:

m7c5ch.jpg

Good night, Cynthia! Well, it was, in fact, not a good night for Cynthia because her battery ran out. I think the previous batteries I put in my iD L were either cheap or almost dead. No worries because tonight we might be going to the shops and I'll pick up some Duracell's. :)

V5.5

Victoria and Harold have just been bouncing around the screen waiting to become adults but constantly get angry at me because of the amount of time they spend on the Travel Show.

2z82agk.jpg

Here they are in all their glory! I don't think I have put them on the Travel Show all that much...Maybe a night or two? I want to get some codes for them and that.

iD

2m7hhdj.jpg

Blue became a Hanepatchi! He looks like a cool little pineapple thingy. Hah, "Blue" sure matches him now! I am going to try and take perfect care of Blue as well and I plan to marry Blue to Cynthia and they will look good together as two perfect care characters! Blue is on pause until Cynthia gets batteries because I don't want Blue to grow without Cynthia.

Latest posts

Back