GotchiGirl96's New TamaLog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only played one game, LOL. That's okay. It's 3 pounds off and 5 extra kindness points!!

The burglar came and stole 800p from Jack! ;) :D He was scared and I was too but I comforted him.

I got mail again but I never checked it. Better do that. It was a fortune cookie:

points bag: 3 stars

heart: 2 stars

strong man: 1 star

Not too too bad but I wish the strong man could have been at least at 2 stars.

I just played a game with Jack and got back 400 of the 800 points the burglar stole. I supposed now would be a good time to post Jack's stats:

Name: Jack

Weight 38 pounds

Intelligence: 146

Style: 149

Kindness: 75

Generation: 7

Username: TAMA

Jack was just taking a bath but I had to interupt it to check how many intelligence points he had. But I guess it won't affect him too much. I mean he takes a bath every flippin' night he could stand to lose one night, it's not gonna kill him, LOL!! G2G for now, I'll update later, :)

Jack is doing good today. He got payed 1120 points from Nazotchi for work. Jack ate his special pear that I bought him yesterday. He's still got the cupcake that I bought him there. He's saving it for after today's lunch. I'm gonna give him bread for lunch, Jack likes it. Nothing much to say, I'll update later. :furawatchi: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while! I wasn't on the computer.

Anyway, yesterday the matchmaker came and Jack had a baby boy with a Masktchi that he mated with. I am going to name him Pip, as I've read it on someone else's log once and I thought it was a very cute name, but never used it. I tried to make Jack leave Pip earlier, but he stayed. Today he also got his job switched to a "balloon popper." Very interesting if you ask me :mametchi: :( :( :(

Jack left his baby last night. I named him Pip. He is currently a Petitchi and quite overweight if you ask me, LOL. He is doing good. He has 27 intelligence and style points but only 5 kindness points. He will fall asleed in about 12 minutes, so say goodnight! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Today Pip turned into another Gourmetchi. I'm gonna try to get Mr. Canvas as a teacher for elementary school so I can get the kindness character. If only I knew what character that is.... I just don't want a Togetchi again and Tosakatchis are ugly, so yea. I think you get the point now. :wub:

I played lots of games with Pip and he has lots of kindness points. I've also taken him to school a lot. He's doing good. he just got mal. Wonder what it is. better go check. Fortune cookie. 2 points and heart stars, 1 man star. Not bad.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Poor TamaLog got moved to the fourth page! Pip is still a teen. He is doing good.

OH! Guess what?! I got a P1! My dad found it!!! It's clear and transparent. It's real small, but still fun.

Nothing much has happened today. All my Tamas are doing good. My P1 is asleep because I have the time set to this morning at 6:40 when I put him on time set mode while I was at school. I'll update later. :) :) :( :( ;) :p

Sorry I didn't update. It's just that nothing excited ever happens with my Tamagotchis. All I have to say is that when I pressed C Pip looked so cute coming up close to the screen!!! :wub: ^_^ :eek: :eek::D

Supness?!? Sorry I haven't updated. I've been on neopets and doing some research for my science project. But I'm back. Pip is now 5. I've had him on pause for a while. He's taking a bath right now.

Today I had to set the clocks foward and Pip woke up an hour early! He got his morning fortune cookie and opened it. His fortune was:

Heart: 2

Man: 1

Terrible fortune, I know. Poor Pip. He doesn't deserve it.

Latest posts

Back