GotchiGirl96's New TamaLog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She just beeped at me. She had to go to the potty, so I put her on the toilet. Attention sign still lit up. Checked stats. Can't believe it. Empty hungry hearts but all the happys were filled up. She's better now because I fed her. Still quite strange if you ask me.

Everything is fine today. Everything is the same today. I'll update when she has a baby. It won't be anytime soon but since I'm not planning on getting her employed or playing any games or anything, I'll update tomorrow when she has a baby.

Anna left her baby last night. Her name is Emily. She is a Petitchi. (again) But I'm not mad. She's really cute and I love her. Here are her stats.

Name: Emily

Weight: 10 lbs.

Training: 2 bars

Intelligence: 53

Style: 34

Kindness: 36

Generation: 12

Username: Tama

OK, I know you are expecting me to come into my log and type out a post with a complaint because my Tamagotchi turned into a Young Memetchi. BUT, today, when Emily evolved she turned into a *drumroll* RINGOTCHI!!!!! Mame family group! Mr. Turtlepedia is her teacher. This way I can get a Mimitchi for a change! I don't know what job I think she should get. Maybe a newsreader, or a scientist, or a doctor, or a banker. So many possiblilities. She's still got plenty of time. Yay! I'm so excited!

I think I'm going to choose the newsreader job. Currently, Emily is on pause sitting on a table. I'm not going to unpause her until tomorrow so if I remember I'll update tomorrow.

Emily turned into a Mimitchi a while ago but I keep pausing her so she's only 5. Sorry I'm not updating. She did get the newsreader job but I haven't went to play the job game yet. Too bad there are no computer jobs. That would be something else, I'm telling you. Maybe on the V4.5. I hear there are new jobs on that.

Thanx, but if you have a comment on my log, please PM it to me. Don't post here, please.

Anywayz, the matchmaker came today and brought Emily a Mametchi. I said yes and they had a baby boy. What to name him, what to name him? If you have any name suggestions, PM me.

Woah, sorry I haven't posted in over 2 weeks. Well, I named the baby Jack like my Togetchi. And he is a Young Mametchi. Finally got the Mame family. He's doing very good and should evolve on Tuesday. He is 2 right now. And I'm babysitting my friend's V4 and V3 Tamagotchis. So much fun. Jack has some new friends to play with.

AHHH!!!! Jack evolved into a Mametchi!!!!!! But then, I got my 355th intelligence point yesterday and he evolved into the secret character Tensaitchi!!!!! I took some pictures so I'll remember but I just had to put this in my log.

Whoah! Here is the return of the Tama Log. My Tama is on its 14th generation and I have a 3 year old Androtchi named Gooey. His job is at the Elementary school, and he's so adorable. When I press C he comes up to the screen and gives me kisses. Too adorable if you ask me.

I stayed up until 1:00am last night/this morning playing with Gooey and going to work. When he went to his job today, Nazotchi gave him 4,284 for working!!!! That is the most I've ever gotten!!! 4,000+ points for working!!!! Wow, Gooey really needs the points so he can get back up to 99,999. I donated 24,000 points to the king last night so this is really helping. So far I'm back up to about 87,000 points right now. Gooey has many hobbies, too bad they don't pay you for rollar skating and kicking around a soccer ball. Gooey loves doing those things.

Last edited by a moderator:
The matchmaker just came!!!! Gooey fell in love with a Marotchi and they had a sweet little baby girl! If you have any name suggestions, please PM them to me before Friday.

I put batteries in my V3. I downloaded her. I have a 21st generation Kuchitamatchi named Lexi. She's asleep. Gooey and his baby are doing fine. I can't wait until I can play with my V3 again.

I've decided I should let my Tamagotchis do the talking once in a while. I'll let them post in my log. Lexi's asleep so here's Gooey.

Hi everyone! I'm Gooey!! As you all know I am a very handsome Androtchi, and a proud father of a beautiful baby girl. Today the matchmaker came and brought me a gorgeous Marotchi. I fell in love with her and we had our baby. I want to name her Grace, but I don't know if GotchiGirl will let me. I'll hand it over to my baby now. fjsdkjdflakjfsdafudfjkls OR NOT!!!! Ok, Grace, that's enough. She just pushed all the buttons. Actually, she sat on them. She has no hands. I'm so excited that GotchiGirl put batteries in Lexi. Tomorrow I will get to meet her. Then she'll post in this log. Anyways, here's GotchiGirl.

Oh, isn't he adorable? Anyways, all my Tamagotchi's posts will be in color. Anyways, I found Lexi's diary. Here's what it says.

Dear Diary,

I'm so glad that Mommy put batteries in me. Now I'll get to meet her V4, and when he leaves his baby, I'll have someone close in age to play with! I'm an adorable Kuchitamatchi!! I think I'm really cute. I don't know what Mommy thinks though because I haven't really gotten the chance to play with her yet. I can't wait until she sees me. I have lots of toys!!! But I'm can't play with all of them because I am just a toddler. I can't wait until I'm grown so I'll be able to play with all my toys!! I really want to be a Violetchi!! But I'm not sure if that's a possibility yet. I'm getting kinda sleepy so I'm gonna go to sleep. Nighty night!!

♥Lexi

How adorable!! I'll update tomorrow!

Ok, I know it's not tomorrow but I woke up Lexi because I wanted to see her and now she wants to write in this log.

Mommy found my diary and read it. I don't mind though. That entry didn't have any secrets in it, so, yeah. When Mommy looks down at me, I'm always just jumping around on the screen. On my second jump it looks like I'm kissing the screen, and that just melts Mommy's heart. Anyways, tonight Mommy is going to spend lots of time with me and play lots of games. I'm 99 pounds so I need to lose some weight. I can't wait for tomorrow either. I get to finally meet my cousin Gooey. Then he'll be leaving and I'll have a new friend to play with, his baby, Grace. Anyway, I'd better give the keyboard back to Mommy now. Bye everyone.

Well, I have to get off the computer now, so see you all tomorrow.

Ok, this might be unexpected but I took out Lexi's battery. So to take her color of red is Nessy the 7th generation version 1 Kinakomotchi. I also made Gooey leave and I named the baby Lizzy. She's still a baby. Here's Nessy.

Hi everyone! My name is Nessy. I am an adorable Kinakomotchi. I'm bored though. I hope GotchiGirl plays with me soon. I'm just rolling around on the bottom of my screen. That absolutely melts GotchiGirl's heart. I hope she notices that I want to be played with. I mean, she played with me so much when I was a baby. But I was also much more needy as a baby. And plus she's also taking care of Lizzy, who's a baby. Yay! GotchiGirl gave me a piece of candy for being a good girl. She says that if I stay good, she'll play a game of Jump with me. Oh, we also went on our first car ride today! At first I was scared, and so was Lizzy, but GotchiGirl held on to us the whole time. So then we were relaxed and enjoyed the ride. Well, I'd better get going now.

It's amazing how Lizzy had absolutely no skill points, yet she still evolved into a Harutchi. I'm planning on her turning into a universal character. You know, I'm going to make a log just for my V1. So be sure to check that out. I'm not sure if I'll be writing in this log much more. But be sure to check cuz I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with this log yet.

Latest posts

Back