Greetings from London. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larigotchi

Reaction score
Well, after much hesitation, and seeing as all these topics of TamaTalk have helped me, I finally decided to join the forum. Hello there. ^_^

I'm Larissa and I live in London, England. I'm 18 years old, and that's all you're getting from me! Aha. :p

I currently own two P2 tamas, and one P1 that unfortunately has a stripped screw so isn't in use. :( I got them all back in 2004, when I was 10 years old, and used them for several months before growing bored and stuffing them in the back of my draws. However, recently, I came across them again and decided to buy some batteries, and hence I rekindled my love for Tamagotchi once again. :)

Oh, and my P2 tamas... one is a pink one with flowers and is the one that is currently in use - at the moment this one's a teenage, female young mametchi :mametchi: called Lexi. The other, a red one with white arrows, isn't in use yet, as I'm waiting for the new battery to arrive. Looking forward to it. :D

I'm still on the search on eBay for a few more tama pals. But, I was just wondering, which versions of Tamagotchi's can connect with which? I know P1 and P2 that connect, but I'm not sure after that! The help would be mucho appreciated. :) Thanks in advance!

Anyway, that's me, and I hope to see a lot of you around the board now and then. See ya! x

Thanks, Orandatchi, I realised my mistake soon after I posted, lol :)

And thanks for the welcome, guys. You make me feel very wanted. :D

Oh, and an update quickly. My battery arrived for my red gotchi, got that one set up. Her name is Rhea, 3 yrs old now, and she's Ringotchi, very cute. :) Although, she should evolve later today, so she won't be for much longer! And my pink one, Lexi, is 6 yrs old now, a cute little Furawatchi. :furawatchi: Now, I'm eagerly awaiting them to be old enough for the matchmaker to see if I can get a boy and a girl so that next gen, they can breed! ;) teehee!

EDIT: And my V1, well... the screw has been stripped, so I can't open it to insert a new battery. :( RIP little blue 'gotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back