gross

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that happened because youe tama was so hungry i didnt care what it ate!!

gross! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
When a Tamagotchi character eats a snack or food, it takes bites out of it, and the snack or food disappears bit by bit (or actually, bite by bite). Does this happen with the poo, or are you just assuming that because the poo disappears, your Tamagotchi character is eating it?
Either way, eating their own droppings is perfectly natural for many animals such as hamsters, guinea pigs (cavies), and rabbits.

Here is a quote from NetVet about this practice. (The full article can be found here)

During certain times of the day, usually in the evening, you my observe your pet licking the anal area and actually eating some of the droppings in the process. These cecal pellets, as they are called, are softer and greener than the normal hard, round waste droppings. Your pet knows when these droppings are being produced and will take care of eating them himself. These cecal pellets come from the cecum, which is part of the digestive system where fermentation of food takes place, and they are rich in vitamins and nutrients which are needed by your pet to maintain good health. After eating these "vitamin pellets" he will redigest the material and extract all the necessary elements.
my hamster does that. :huh: Sounds like some sort of creepy glitch. o_O

that is definatly weird, but becasue it has never happend to my tama i don't reall worry about it

bandai people are weird that way :) making their tamagotchi eat their own poop

:huh: <--- and why is this smily called "wacko"?

Hmm... I've seen alot of members say their Tama ate its poop. It must be a common glitch. It is quiet disgusting though. :)

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

i think that happened because youe tama was so hungry i didnt care what it ate!!gross! :ichigotchi:
but it only had two missing hungry hearts

It is rumored that when your Tamagotchi is starving it will go down and eat its own poop. So maybe it's not a rumor anymore. That might be what happened or just a really strange glitch. But I don't think you have anything to worry about. ^_^

My old V3 (I have a V4 now) did that once I think. If so it was a long time ago, butI still seam to remeber that!

It's not just you!

I dont think it is a glitch my tama did that... well actually it is my brothers tama and it is a boy togetchi and every time it poos and you leave it it eats it. then my friend had the same tama and it eats its own poo too! i think it depends on the tama ^_^

Errr.

Okay. Wow. This is probably the funniest topic that I have ever read from any forum. And I've been on a lot of forums. So. Hmm. I don't think that could be a glitch. I mean. It's a little extreme to be a glitch. Tamagotchi. Jumping on its poop. And eating it? Eww.

Errr.
Okay. Wow. This is probably the funniest topic that I have ever read from any forum. And I've been on a lot of forums. So. Hmm. I don't think that could be a glitch. I mean. It's a little extreme to be a glitch. Tamagotchi. Jumping on its poop. And eating it? Eww.
What are you talkin about? You just posted your first post.

No, dude, what are you talking about? :blink:

I said funniest post I have ever read on ANY forum. Not just this one.

Oh...ew....that's....just...sick. No offense to your tama an all, but.... :blink: *falls over* Maybe it squished the poop? *tries to force out a laugh*

my tama just pooed...maybe i will try it and see if that works!!!!!my tama is currently a v3 young mametchi and if i didnt give it a praise and gave it a time-out,it would of had a full trining bar!!!!(bangs head on wall)BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!I CLEANED THE POO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back