gross

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmm...... :huh: I have never hear of that happening before to anyone. :p that is sooooo gross and maybe it is not quite the best topic to be talking about just after I ate 3 apples. :wacko: :( :D :p :p :D :D :eek: :lol:

So sad :( :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :( That is great, wish u got it on video and posted it on youtube as

"Does Poop Taste Good"

wholy cow!!!!! your tamagotchi ate its poop?? LOL that is gross and i haven't heard about anyone having there tamagotchi eat its own poop!!!! are you sure it wasn't chocalte?? LOL

I think that if your tama is totally hungry and you don't feed it it might it it's *ahem* feces (poop) as binary said as in animals themselves they do need to eat their feces. To maintain a good health you should let them do this.

My dog Jerzey is turning two years old in April, she is a female full grown boxer. She has brown eyes and her furr is brindle (a mix of black, tan, brown, and crimson (a reddish brown colour)). She eats her poop and it might be because she doesn't get enough nutrients and vitamins and minerals. By eating her own poop (and my cats's LOL) she is gaining the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that she greatly lacks. It's gross but natural. (I had actually contacted a veteranarian to get the information about my dog bacause we were worried.).

you guys need to get out more :)
Who, ME?

I love animals and study them a lot.

Science is my favaourite subect.

And I have a 91% in science.

I study animals a lot.

And when I grow up I want to be a verteranarian or a biologist of some sort.

Yeah why why don't you think I get out enough?

I speedskate geocache and all sorts of other sports.

I have 2 skiidoos a camper (we go camping a month straight without going home) I quad dirtbike, fish I have a motor bike, and we have a giant tv with a projecter.

And lots more!!!

So, who doesn't get out enough I don't sit infront of the computer a lot and I love to study animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are crazy get used to it, I mean, you have to live with yourself. *rolls eyes**snarls and breaks out laughing*

I'm wierd so call me it!!!

MUAHHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back