Group Hatch ( July 11th 2011)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, so sorry for not posting yesterday, my computer wasn't cooperating D: Anyway, my little Isamu (formerly a kuribotchi) is now a kikitchi! I'm very proud ^3^. My TMGO will be married tommorow, baby the next day and I will get said baby the day after that. So, I think I should drop the TMGO. But, I started up my other music star to compensate. Well, back to the update~

Isamu's stats are all in the 200's- 300's. He started a band with a Elaine (chamametchi) and Lydia (ichigotchi). They play rock and roll, so I wanted one to play guitar, one to sing and one to play the drums. Isamu already plays the guitar. And Lydia doesn't have hands.... so the drumset job went to Elaine and the job of singer to Lydia. Their band was named Boomboom. Yes, interesting name- my brother suggested it.

Now my new v6 was a girl who I named Natsu (summer in Japanese). She plays with a doll and plays a guitar. She is currently a hitodetchi ^3^ the good care toddler.

@McSee, whaaat your's already evolved?? age 3 they evolve into adults, or 4?? in my opinion, they really should add a day to both the child and teen phases, these little guys evolve a bit too early, i mean i do enjoy the whole 1 tama per week (or close) cycle. Idk, i guess i have mixed feelings over it. I have more photos lol should i share??

Photo0523.jpg

I decided to let Beau play with his dad's old ball. He fell off <_< but got the hang of it after a while. He makes a better acrobat than he does a bumper (game lol).

Photo0529.jpg

He may be a point or two late on training, he turns into an adult tomorrow in the afternoon, and he still has 2 more bars to go,so i hope he makes it lol, i've been staying up too late, so his hearts have been dropping. I could just pause him, but i want the parenting to be a little realistic, so staying up or going to parties (summer parties lol) really does have an effect on him.

Photo0527.jpg

Here's with the lion plush doll. He really doesn't like it, nor did Adlyr--when he was around. Maybe my next tama will enjoy playing with the lion doll lol. Just look at him, disappointed. :unsure:

Photo0524.jpg

Considering that Beau takes after his old man (me) around noon or so he got to listen to his music and chill with our mother nature. Very nice indeed. What caught me by surprise was when his phonograph started playing happy birthday to me, (yes it's my birthday) I also woke up this morning to Beau celebrating my bday. You just gotta love these little guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
kia turned into a kuchipatchi today + i thought that was a boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYY!!!!!!!!!!! Hope its a great one! Keep up the great stuff guys. You may also post as many pics and updates about your tamas as you like ;) Our tamas seem to really be doing great ... well except for mine. This is because I have been very busy with my soccer(I feel real guilty)my Tamas have missed me. During soccer I did something to my foot, so its all bruised up and I can hardly walk on it. I may go to the docters soon, so I wont see your replies until late tonight. I enjoy to learn new things about tamas and how people like me are so attached to them {: Everyones Tamas seem to be doin real great. My tamas Arden and Libze are doing fine, except for the fact that they have little trainning and are extremely fatt!! :mellow: :eek: But I still love them. I have to say I am way more laid back with them than I was with they're parents. (O well)Arden - Trainning(I rather not say) Age(3) Weight(unheathly) But hes happy all the time and I try to care for him as much as I can right now. Libze- Trainning(Again I rather not say) Age(4) Weight(Unheathly) But all is good :p

Ps. Jayy I agree with you about Bandai. They should be giving tamas more time to grow. Plus I think they envolve to adults when their 4 (for V3)?

Pps. Pikaluvz dont worry about it :) at least you told me right. I like the names of your Tamas :D

Ppps. Momo im not sure but I believe Kuchipatchi can be either girl or boy. I will try to look into it! {:

Sorry it's been a while. I just took Toast off pause yesterday.

Toast is 1 year old now. And she has turned into an adorable little Zouritchi. I'm still aiming to get a UraMemetchi so I can get the secret character. I played Shapes with her like crazy and sent her to school until she couldn't get anymore points from that. Currently her stats are 34 Smily Face, 127 Star, and 10 Fist. I may have a shot at getting the secret character!

DSCN3981.jpg

Something about this character reminds me of the women that dance with fruit on their heads... maybe that's just me.

DSCN3980.jpg

Boom-chicky-boom!

hello my v1 kia is 6 now and i hope if im right she gets married today i will not get back today because im leave today but ill hopefully be home tonight.

Thanks guys for your posts the info is very good. I hope your Tamas are doing well. The sentences that you are writing makes them seem very cared for. I do enjoy seeing the pictures. (Thanks Inmyroomreb and others). Im sad to say that my Tamas have passed on..... I have been very busy with my life right now(Thats still no excuse) I went to the doctors and they have said I fractured my foot. Im out of soccer for the rest of the season. This brings plenty of sadness to me. It also makes me unfocuse right now. Im thinking I should take a break from tamas and the computer for a while... Thanks again

Hayley

Ps. I will be on the computer sometimes. So feel free to carry on with the hatch. It just brings sadness to me as I have to sit doing nothing around the house wearing a dumb cast. Sorry for ruinning the hatch. :'[

i feel bad for you but why dont you stay on the hatch just restart your tama will it make a huge difference.+ today kis got married and had a girl so in 2 days im going to start a new gen.so i might post any more on the new gen sorry. :(

I'm sorry to hear about your foot and soccer. :[

If you're going to be sitting a lot I'd think tamagotchi's would help take your mind off of things but I can understand needing a break from tamas.

Toast is doing perfect! She became a UraMemetchi about an hour ago which means I have a shot at getting the secret character! I don't have any pictures though because I just started (and became super involved with) my Tama-Go. Toast is actually paused again so Bread can catch up in age a little. I'll probably unpause her long enough to raise her stats. Right now she has over 200 star points so she needs about 150 more of those and about 50 more in the other categories before I could possibly get Hanagatatchi.

ok...the broken foot, lack of new pictures and deteriorating of this hatch depresses me so <_<

but for a first hatch, this was pretty awesome... so finally, Beau (my hinatchi) evolved into a Mimitchi, maybe 2 days ago??

Photo0533.jpg

as the interest and life drains from this hatching, so do the colors from my pictures...and life.

haha JK, i guess i'll wait for a new one.

Sorry I forgot to update you guys!

Toast became a real woman yesterday. She's now a Hanagatatchi! Yay! I pretty much got tunnel vision yesterday and played with her until she evolved. ;P

Bread (her mate) ended up evolving into a Togetchi, which means I took her off pause! Just in time for her to fall asleep. xD

V45UraMemetchi.jpg

I hate when she gives me that look like "Don't you love me the way I am now, mommy?" >_> (She all guilt trippin' me and such)

DSCN4047.jpg

Her current stats.

I made her go to school until she couldn't get points from it anymore. (By the way, the limit is 10. You can go to school and get 4 points for every successful guess where the teacher hides the item and you can do that up to 10 times a day.) I also played Shapes like crazy. I think I can officially beat every game on the v4.5!

V45Hanagatatchi.jpg

She kind of looks like a transvestite... but she's my second secret character (first girl! [unless Sunnytchi counts...]) so I love her. I worked hard to get her and I'm proud. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back