Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have v1?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• both v1 and v2

• neither

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
awww *hugs* well at least you'll be out by the end of the week, and then we'll do our hatching, and the rest of your summer will be awesome! Actually, I'm leaving on Sunday (the day after our hatching) to go to this thing called the Governor's Scholar Program for about a month and a week, but they have computers there so I'll still keep in touch on this site! GEEZ

yeah...I might go on vacation but im not sure when yet... hey, do you have AIM?

yes I do, my screen name is flwrchild1806, but I'll warn you I don't get on that often, so if you need to reach me fast use my hotmail address (it's in my profile).
oo. im always on lol my screen name is kitten944

lol the same as my user name for tama talk:) ;)

I have a slight problem with saturday. it's my bffs b-day party! it's a movie, dinner, and a sleepover! So I don't want to have to reset it during the movie cuz that will annoy everyone(lol)! So...Can we make it Sunday? Sorry I keep Changing the date I'm just so busy! So sunday?

sorry, sunday is no good for me, as I said in one of my earlier posts. I am leaving for the Governor's Scholar Program on Sunday and I know I won't have time to take care of an infant tamagotchi while I'm in classes... soooo yeah... hey kitten, since you get out of school on Friday why don't we do it Friday afternoon/evening? let me know what you guys think.

sorry, sunday is no good for me, as I said in one of my earlier posts. I am leaving for the Governor's Scholar Program on Sunday and I know I won't have time to take care of an infant tamagotchi while I'm in classes... soooo yeah... hey kitten, since you get out of school on Friday why don't we do it Friday afternoon/evening? let me know what you guys think.
Ok good idea! hey i got my v2 today! it's so cute! lol!

Ok, I've made up a date. But it's kind of soon because if we want to keep comparing them Eventually Jimmy_kudo will go on vaca. and wont be able to. Is everyone ok with 6-23-05? if so we can set up a time

actually you guys, lol, I'm really sorry but I can't do it with you guys. I hope the hatching goes well, good luck with your tamagotchis - I just know I'd have to leave it home while I was at GSP... sucks. Sorry guys, but hey maybe in the fall before school starts or something, we'll see, take care everyone! I don't know how much more I'll be able to post on the site before I leave (I still have to finish some homework and pack...), so have a good summer everyone in case I don't get to read many more of your messages. I'm glad you got your V2 kitten! They didn't sell out, yay! lol. I got two of them, the pink one from the tropical collection and the one that looks like it has lifesavers on it from the sweet candy collection.

actually you guys, lol, I'm really sorry but I can't do it with you guys. I hope the hatching goes well, good luck with your tamagotchis - I just know I'd have to leave it home while I was at GSP... sucks. Sorry guys, but hey maybe in the fall before school starts or something, we'll see, take care everyone! I don't know how much more I'll be able to post on the site before I leave (I still have to finish some homework and pack...), so have a good summer everyone in case I don't get to read many more of your messages. I'm glad you got your V2 kitten! They didn't sell out, yay! lol. I got two of them, the pink one from the tropical collection and the one that looks like it has lifesavers on it from the sweet candy collection.
ok..It's ok i guess....i need more people!

OK, so today at....hmm....6:00PM? we might have different time zones but i think if u find out how much hours i am behind/ahead of you, and hatch it at the same time. My time zone is -5 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back