Group Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have v1?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• both v1 and v2

• neither

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nvm, hatches em' :D PM me if u want me to join when u do, i would restart it :(

Yesterday i reset my version 2 and version 1, and they were boys and tuned into marutchis, and well, there sleeping right now...that's all...

coz my toddler has just completely won bump and my other 6tama has evolved into a butterfly and two of mine had a baby

coz my toddler has just completely won bump and my other 6tama has evolved into a butterfly and two of mine had a baby
um.. does that mean you want me to do it right now?

actually, i wont be apart of the hatching, but i will observe (i wont be because i have 2 good toddlars on my v2's and on my v1's, i restarted them recently, and they are both GEN 1 kutchipatchis :lol:

P.S. when i connected my v1 with my v2 baby, on my v1's friend list, it shows a picture of the secret character thats black with the red hat thinggy :huh: kind weird :lol:

there is like no people we aready did it i dont really wanna do it again

P.S. when i connected my v1 with my v2 baby, on my v1's friend list, it shows a picture of the secret character thats black with the red hat thinggy :lol: kind weird :)
oh, yeah i noticed that. Also, when your version 2 gives a version 1 a present, it also shows up like that

Do you have version 2? I'm getting it on Thursday but for now i have 3 version 1s with dead batterys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back