^-^~Group ^-^~Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye! Btw, Kuriimu just got sick, so I gave her one dose of medication to nurse her back to health.

Be back later!

-TT(^o^)

Kuriimu's a memepetchi! In case you're wondering, NO I don't plan on getting any kindness points (I'm terrible @ that game!) Here are her stats:

Kuriimu's current stats:

Happy: 4/4

Hungry: 4/4

Smarts: 3

Style: 11

Kind: 0

Gp: 360

Weight: 27g

Generation: 1

Ttyl!

-TT(^o^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, since today's my birthday I'm in a good mood! (I REALLY hope I don't sound like I'm bragging :eek: heheh...I got a kakeibo!) Anyways, Kuriimu's fine. she's got 4/4 hearts. More later!

-TT(^o^)

lol, Kuriimu's an ichigotchi too... btw, chomametchi, have you noticed that we're the only people replying to this group hatching latley? :(

yeah i know i want to thank you so much for caring...im gonna have to hatch another tama though....mine died

Tamatchis are cute in such a simple way! A"Taoist" tamagotchi, as I like to say. Anyways... I have to say, I'm TERRIBLE at earning entama points (I mean style, intelligence, and especially kindness). I'm giving up on getting makiko. :wacko: ... for the second time. :mametchi: maybe I'll try for a secret character when the ura tamagotchis are released. ;) heheh... Kuriimu's still cute as usual, nothing new with her.

ive never triend an entama..................so im kinda lost!!! ~sorry~ oh yes i agree with you on tamatchi

Well, if you think you want an entama, I'd wait 'till the uratamas come out. They're the same, just cooler. Jiro made my avvie where uramametchi meets mimitchi. :furawatchi:

I'm putting my entama on pause for a while. I know this sounds weird but it's true: I'm to busy bein' lazy to take care of kuriimu! heheh... lol

-TT(^o^)

My Tamas turened into my two favorite characters!!! A Kutchiputchi and a Mametchi! They are so cute, they are both 8 years old and have babies!! So, so adorible!! :mametchi: :wacko: :wacko: :mametchi:

~Tama-Love~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back