^-^~Group ^-^~Hatching!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reset my entama! Again! I got a girl in the memezoku family! Again! (3rd time in a row :wacko: )! More later...

-TT(^o^)

I'm aiming for makiko... 150 style points a day!

(that's gonna behard) :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm aiming for makiko... 150 style points a day!(that's gonna behard) :furawatchi:
It is hard, I've done it, and I know you can too!

Good Luck!

//CS

I'm only @ 30 style points :wacko: ... I need 999... But chocosilver gave me some good advice: play the style game alot, and with the guts points you earn but items that wil increase you style points from e-tamago! It's like a two-birds-with-one-stone thing. :mimitchi:

Okay... once again... my tama's on pause. I'll start her up when I'm ready to go play a game or go to tamatown. On V-pets ML Binary said the there's a place called "flower hills, a toru location" has opened, and you can take a peek with this password _> 6533527-

9260127... I'll check it out later.

-TT(^o^)

Well Today I'm not gonna have much time to earn style points... *Schedule: Wake up> get dressed & make bed> breakfast> COMICS! (in the paper)> Lunch> friend's coming over> dinner> japanese classes> SLEEP!* *sigh* well, maybe I'll make up for it tomorrow. i'll buy some cooking ingredients that'll boost my style points with the $ I have saved up on my kakeibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back