Hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loooove the new Dove Go Fresh (Lemon) line of products! The shampoo and conditioner smell great :mellow:

When I want my hair to smell pretty though, I'll use some shampoo and conditioner from Bath and Body Works instead.

My hair is reddish, down just past my um... chest, and wavy at the ends. No bangs whatsoever.

I hate it.

The colour is nice but I want a totally new hairstyle. Trouble is, the hairdresser terrifies me.

well... I've got long medium-brown hair that always flicks out at the bottom xD :angry:

and for school I usually straighten ot curl it... it depends whether I can get out of bed early that morning :lol:

I think I use Vo5 or something like that... :rolleyes:

My hair is dark brown (Dyed it last week.) People say they can see red, and blond and purple in it. (Purple... cool.)

It goes to about an inch and a 1/2 below my shoulders. It has old layers, so there is always something in my face.

I Have side bangs, they get in the way a lot.

I normally wear it up in a messed up bun. (Which normally happens at school when I have no scrunchie thing.. I use pens! o:!)

I use Swauve or however you spell it.

Smells good.

Ehh.. that's me.

I've done that before. In 5th grade, I think. :3It's a good cause. I would definately go through with it.
Really? Yeah. I think it's a really great thing to do! :)

My hair is thinnish. It is black/brown, never dyed. It is shoulder length. I have side-ish bangs, not really. I wear a clip to keep them out of my face. I need to get it cut. It is too long.

I use Herbal Essences, the clean-making one. Drama Clean, it's called.

My hair gets greasy so easily. I causes me to get pimples, right where my hair collides with my forehead.

Short, and it's blackish brown. In the Summer it's brown, in the colder seasons it's black.

My hair is long and brown. It reaches just under my butt with no fringe or layers.

BUT

I am getting it cut on Wednesday. I am getting somewhere between shoulder and chest length, I am also getting layers and a fringe.

I am so excited!

I love my hair

All black and gorgues.....

Short, and it's blackish brown. In the Summer it's brown, in the colder seasons it's black.
That what happens to my hair.

In the summer, my hair gets blonder, like really blond, which I WISH I had all year round. >[

In the Fall and Winter, my hair gets darker. Like a dark blond, but not brown. [Not saying I like brown hair.] Which I HATE because then my hair looks dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back