Haircut!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is long, like practically down to my butt. It's blonde on top, blackish brown on the bottom and there's no layers and I have straight bangs that often remind people of Lady GaGa ,lol. I'm getting my hair cut and redyed in a couple weeks though and I'm excited for it :) I'm gonna dye it lighter blonde and red underneath and get a whole bunch of layers so I'll be able to tease it again.

I say describe it like you described it to us. They'll know what to do. If you look at my picture I'm the one with black hair. I just leave it long with side swept bangs and get it trimmed when needed. My hair is a lot longer now then in the picture though.

My hair is about to my collarbone. But it gets just a little bit shorter in the back. You know that style? Yeah. It's layered all around, and I have side swept bangs that go in my eyes a little.

The color? My hair color is so awkward. Sometimes it looks all golden blondey, and sometimes it's, like, really dirty blonde. But generally, it's this color. Sandy blonde.

My hair is slightly past shoulder length and a bit wavy at the ends.

Other than that though, it's very straight with side swept bangs that go almost completely in my eyes.

I was hoping to let them grow out and get those really long and straight kind of bangs, but they're ruined now. D:

My hair color, too, is hard to describe.

It can change under lighting, but for the most part it's something similar to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like everyone else said, just tell the hairdresser what you told us. I'm sure he/she will understand. :)

I have straight longish hair and a side fringe what comes across my forehead. It's a sort of dark blonde, but there are a few different natural shades in my hair.

My hair, when straight, is about is about three or four inches past my shoulders. It's super layered, or was. It's just kind of messy and full of different lengths now. But I like it. I usually just don't do anything to it so it's just excessively curly. It's down to like an inch past my shoulders, but I want to grow it out some more.

I forgot to mention in my other post that my hair is very straight, too. (+

And here's a picture of the color. GREAT PICTURE, HUH? xD I still don't know what color to call it. I guess sandy blonde.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to get my hair cut soon- yay

My fringe is getting a bit too long( below my eyes) so Im going to get it cut a bit shorter.

Right now I brush my fringe to the side so its like a side fringe.

My hair is midway between my shoulders and my elbows -_-

Great pic Krystal! XD youve got a really nice hair colour!

I am so siked! My mom is finally letting me cut my hair. In a month or so I will be cutting my hair short. A side sweep bang in the front and short in back so I can spike it. It's gonna be awesome! ;)

EEEEEEN! I just got my hair cut today! It's super awesome. I only got a few layers but it looks amazing. And the cut is even and shapely and I just looooove it. I only got the length cut a tiny bit, and I couldn't be more happy with it!

Mine's super layery now. :)

It's the first time someone's cut my hair well, and the bangs actually look good without going in my eyes.

It's easier to brush and better looking, too. <3

Grah, lucky Clara. I need mine re-layered. o:

Mine's at an awkward length. I need it to be just a bit shorter to straighten it out. :)

Use a picture.

It'll help, A LOT.

Anyways, my hair is bleh. It's almond brown and goes just past my shoulders, and is pretty straight. I have a side fringe, which is really long, so I tuck it behind my ear to keep it from getting in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back