Halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Theres some elderly people in my block of units (Also known as apartments, just all on 1 foor) who get really freaked out on halloween. We had some trick or treaters today and i heard the elderly woman scream when they came to her door. Theres some people who dont really expect such a ''trick''. Anyways, i dont like the idea of halloween, it seems to be an ''evil'' day. And why celebrate the evil??..??..
Same, there's an elderly lady down the road, she lives on her own, and never answers the door at night, let alone Halloween.

I always feel sorry for her when trick-or-treaters knock on her door, and when I've been in the past, I've always left houses where I know either elderly people live, etc.

As far as I know, Halloween means something like "All Hallows" or something, and it's when all the souls of the good and evil go to Heaven or Hell... that's what they say anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do it's a fun Holiday to celebrate the thing is why do we still have school if it's a Holiday? That's what I don't get XD. I have alot of old people on my neighborhood but most of them answer their doors on Halloween except this one lady I wonder if she's ok. ;)

Na It doesn't really go with my culture I've never celebrated it in my entire life! ;)

Ahaa ;)

Well, the UK does celebrate it, but just no way near as much as some countries.

The only annoying thing is, we sometimes get like adults trick-or-treating... I mean it's for children/teenagers, surely not adults?

No. As a Christian, I believe that it's wrong. Look up 'The History of Halloween' on Google. Or Wikipedia.com. D:

Ahaa ;) Well, the UK does celebrate it, but just no way near as much as some countries.

The only annoying thing is, we sometimes get like adults trick-or-treating... I mean it's for children/teenagers, surely not adults?
Hey, if they make costumes in adult sizes, why not? xP Free is free and you can never be too old for fun.

Hey, if they make costumes in adult sizes, why not? xP Free is free and you can never be too old for fun.
Yeah, I know, and having parties etc is fine with me, I just mean the trick-or-treating part.

Especially, when you think about it, all you really do is begg for sweets.

There's got to be more fun in life than that?

That's just my opinion though everyone.

I decorate the outside and inside my house,and I carve a pumkin, go trick-or-Treating. I`m wearing my Halloween costume right now.

Carve a pumpkin And go trick -or-treating. I LOVE trick-or-treating! :furawatchi:

Of course! I love Halloween! :D

This year, I went to my bff's house for a sleepover. My other bff came aswell and the 3 of us went trick or treating alone. I dressed up like Cleopatra or just an Egyptian girl in general and my friends dressed up as Pochahontas/Indian Girl and a zombie. Then, my friend' brother called and asked if he could come trick or treating with us. I found that quite amusing as he is 16 and a junior in high school. But he's just that cool. xD So he went with us too.

Then, when we got back to her house, we handed out candy to the trick or treaters. Then we went inside, watched Goosebumps, and then we went to bed. It was great. And on Friday is the Halloween dance, which is going to be awesome.

Yeahh! Yesterday was awesome!

I went over to my friends house at 4:30 and we got ready to to Trick-or-Treating. I was a zombie, and my friends were 'Smartie' Pants, a hippie, 'black eyed P's', and a witch. It was awesome. While two of my friends were talking, the rest of us sat on the curb and begged for candy. We got nothing though. D=

After the Trick-or-Treating, we stayed at my buddys house and sorted our candy. We were going to a sleepover, so we dropped our stuff off at Maddie's house so her mom could take us. And then we walked down to a Halloween party of our friends singing Jingle Bells.

It was so fun!

Of course! I love Halloween! :huh:
This year, I went to my bff's house for a sleepover. My other bff came aswell and the 3 of us went trick or treating alone. I dressed up like Cleopatra or just an Egyptian girl in general and my friends dressed up as Pochahontas/Indian Girl and a zombie. Then, my friend' brother called and asked if he could come trick or treating with us. I found that quite amusing as he is 16 and a junior in high school. But he's just that cool. xD So he went with us too.

Then, when we got back to her house, we handed out candy to the trick or treaters. Then we went inside, watched Goosebumps, and then we went to bed. It was great. And on Friday is the Halloween dance, which is going to be awesome.
That sounds like a good Halloween! :p

Your friends older brother sounds very fun :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back