Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her show..just not her voice. I really wish someone would tell her she's not a good singer.

I hate it.

Its voice is horrid, and so much more,

If I told you my true opinion, Id get a warning.

Notice I said it.

There are so many posers on Neopets claiming their it.

Anybody who says nasty things should be banned from TT because my parents watch what I do online and read these posts. I got in trouble for things you do. My parents say I should get away from it, and now I officially am.
How Could We Get Banned For Saying The Truth About Hannah Dorktana?

How Could We Get Banned For Saying The Truth About Hannah Dorktana?
I agree. It's not fair if no one can state an opinion, whether it's 'negative' or not, which is entirely up to you to decide if it's negative or positive. Please don't blame other people's opinions for not being able to go on TT.

Back on topic: Well, I already stated my opinion, but I agree with Lily12. Someone sould really tell her she's not that great...

Ok im here just to say a few things about you 'kids' that still like that rubbish music and her fake do-over voice act.

She can't sing.

Miley Cyrus DOESN'T sing the songs she has, it's someone else singing. She's poses for it and the CD.

Take the CD for instance, she isn't singing.

Miley Cyrus is rubbish and can't sing. She's a fake and her music is rubbish>.>

GROW UP

Ok im here just to say a few things about you 'kids' that still like that rubbish music and her fake do-over voice act.
She can't sing.

Miley Cyrus DOESN'T sing the songs she has, it's someone else singing. She's poses for it and the CD.

Take the CD for instance, she isn't singing.

Miley Cyrus is rubbish and can't sing. She's a fake and her music is rubbish>.>

GROW UP
Agreed, but you could have put it into a little bit of a less harsh way..

i acutally want her to read theses posts and see who she really is. i hate her!

shes only famous cuz of her dad. i mean seriously my dad grampa can sing better thn

here.and she always holds her hand over her belly when ever she sings . i wunder y

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna pull off her ugly wig and destroy it > :huh: Muhahaha
Haha > :D

Agreed.

But... doesnt she keep like, 20 spares in the back?

It couldnt be too hard.

Burn them! Light them on fire, then blendtech them.

I dont know...

Are you sure we wont go prep if we touch them?

It may be contageous.

I'm scared to thinks about it.

I don't really like her. Her voice is kinda... bad. But I chose "maybe" because I like one of her songs. But I don't remember which one XD

Latest posts

Back