Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shes tone deaf, and thats a compliment to her.

I agree with Blueslip. She cannot sing and I don't know why she inspire small children. Ive heard she made some kids cry by shooting down their dreams at being president. whatever. All she is is garbage anyways, from her concerts to the songs she sings.

I love MOST of her music, but some of her songs just annoy the crap out of me. Like Clear, Old Blue Jeans, As I Am, and I dont really like Bigger Than Us either. I like all the rest of her songs. My favourite songs by her are See You Again and One in a Million.
I thought you said once you hated one in a million. :blink: I like that one.

Seriously, if i ever came face to face with her, and she smiled at me, id show her the finger, and say "Hey, sluta bitchtana, your music is s**t to my ears."

Sorry to swear, but her when i see pictures of her, it makes me feel so much pity for those poor, poor, ruined souls who listened to her music. She makes me want to shoot my face in.

I hate everything about her...... her face.. her make up and her music is horrible.... It makes me want to commit suicide... I cannot ever bring myself to like her.

She can't sing for her life.

I hate everything about her...... her face.. her make up and her music is horrible.... It makes me want to commit suicide... I cannot ever bring myself to like her. 

She can't sing for her life.
I totally agree with yew.

Latest posts

Back