Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do you people hate Miley Cyrus what did she do to you? Not trying to mean I am just wondering why some of you hate her.

i hope it ends

i hate when people become famous just because there parents are

it wastes space for people that are truelly tanlented

I agree lil miss vampire. Like I have been in newspapers, on TV about 3 times ((on our local channel)) and I even tried out for a commercial. Grr...I actually have been in way too many plays. I don't mean to brag but I'm a good actress.

chellybell, some people just don't like her. They may think she doesn't act well, or she can't sing, or they just don't like her.

tamagotchiloverforver that was funny. I totally agree. XD

The future of Hannah Montana, and Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus is unknown.
Yup. But hopefully, she'll still go on singing and dancing. So fans don't get too dissapointed if they end HM.

But she is talented she can sing and act even but she did have help from her parents because they are famous but she is still talented. But that is just my opinion but if you dont think she is talented many people will disagree with you if she was not how would she be getting all that money.

But she is talented she can sing and act even but she did have help from her parents because they are famous but she is still talented. But that is just my opinion but if you dont think she is talented many people will disagree with you if she was not how would she be getting all that money.
I agree. ( off topic: and Thanks Wine_Deer )

I hope Hannah Montanna doesn't get cancelled! I just got into the show, and I love it. It puts me in a happy mood. xD No seriously, it does.

Cinderpelt ♥

but how does she get all the money? and the show is the second most watched show on television right now
Well, people can state their opinions. Some people hate her guts, and some people cherish her every move.

XD paper*cut

LOL some people <3 hannah

some people like her

Some people are ok with her (meh)

some people dislike her

some people hate her

some people dont know her

IF HANNAH MONTANA GETS CANCELLED ITS OK!!! I MEAN THE WORLD DOESN'T STOP!

Latest posts

Back