Hannah Montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well actually it's not the name on her birth certificate that's Destiny Hope Cyrus but she goes by Miley they actually named her character after her the character's name was originally gonna be zoey. I'm glad they didn't use Zoey because, hello, Zoey101? BTW I just saw on disney that there's gonna be a new episode so it's not cancelled it was just a stupid tabloid as usual.

I honestly wouldn't care if it got cancelled. Many fans would be extremelly mad if it got cancelled though. I mean, the plots from some Disney shows are similar to other shows. As someone said As the Bell Rings is basiclly (sp?) Neds Declassified. Disney needs to come up with more original story lines. -.-

Well, anyway, it's not cancelled, and it won't be, I saw on disney that there's a new episode. Oh, and on that other topic, by ha I meant I was right they're not cancelling it ha.

I heard about this. Fact is, the original author of the show approached Disney to sell them the rights to the show and Disney turned him down. Then they make the show anyways with their own twist, but they DID NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THE SHOW. The author cannot take action, since no one else has the rights to it, but it still is his property. If another company buys his show, THEY have the rights to it and the author can then take action against Disney.

Fact is, Disney STOLE the idea and made all the profits, while the author got nothing. With the show now owned by another company, he can take action to get back the money he should have gotten and more.

In the end, no one is stealing Disney's idea. Disney stole it in the first place, so they're getting their just desserts.

I think it's a good show! I mean, it can be silly at times, and it's made by disney, but it's funny! Admittedly I don't like most of the songs, but like I said, it's a funny show! Well, it's not as stupid and/or boring as most shows at the very least.

Latest posts

Back